You will receive a legacy which will place you above want.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: It isn't a bug, it's a feature

SubjectAuthor
* It isn't a bug, it's a featureTechnobarbarian
+* Re: It isn't a bug, it's a featureGeorge.Anthony
|`* Re: It isn't a bug, it's a featureTechnobarbarian
| +* Re: It isn't a bug, it's a featurekmiller
| |`- Re: It isn't a bug, it's a featureTechnobarbarian
| `* Re: It isn't a bug, it's a featureGeorge.Anthony
|  `* Re: It isn't a bug, it's a featureTechnobarbarian
|   `- Re: It isn't a bug, it's a featureGeorge.Anthony
`- Re: It isn't a bug, it's a featurebfh

1
It isn't a bug, it's a feature

<MPG.4026c87dd16a61c89896e6@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21652&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21652

From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: It isn't a bug, it's a feature
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 10:22:58 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Fri, 2 Feb 2024 18:22 UTC

"'Donald Trump appears to be psychotic' as pressure overwhelms him:
psychiatrist"

"According to a former clinical professor of psychiatry at the George
Washington University Medical Center, a combination of age and the
pressures Donald Trump is facing as he attempts to fend off multiple
criminal indictments not only makes him dangerous ? he's also close to a
mental collapse."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-psychotic-2667154103/

We already know the retrumplicans are not going to nominate a
woman, expecially one with brown sking and immigrant parents. If #45
falls apart after he is nominated the retrumplicans will be stuck with
his choice for VP. My quess is that will be Don jr. Because loyalty is
his more important criteria. LOL This reminds me of when the Republicans
had a big hissy fit over McGovern's first pick for VP. It should be a
fun show.

TB

Re: It isn't a bug, it's a feature

<upjm23$2oucm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21653&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21653

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: It isn't a bug, it's a feature
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 15:15:47 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 2 Feb 2024 21:15 UTC

On 2/2/2024 12:22 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

> "'Donald Trump appears to be psychotic' as pressure overwhelms him:
> psychiatrist"
>
> "According to a former clinical professor of psychiatry at the George
> Washington University Medical Center, a combination of age and the
> pressures Donald Trump is facing as he attempts to fend off multiple
> criminal indictments not only makes him dangerous ? he's also close to a
> mental collapse."
>
> https://www.rawstory.com/trump-psychotic-2667154103/
>
> We already know the retrumplicans are not going to nominate a
> woman, expecially one with brown sking and immigrant parents. If #45
> falls apart after he is nominated the retrumplicans will be stuck with
> his choice for VP. My quess is that will be Don jr. Because loyalty is
> his more important criteria. LOL This reminds me of when the Republicans
> had a big hissy fit over McGovern's first pick for VP. It should be a
> fun show.
>
> TB

I've never met a woman with brown sking. Sounds interesting. But why
should that matter to you anyway. You're just going to vote for whatever
brain dead liberal that ends up being the NAGA dimocrat nominee.
--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"

Re: It isn't a bug, it's a feature

<bodvN.297483$7sbb.234994@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21655&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21655

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 16:45:43 -0500
 by: bfh - Fri, 2 Feb 2024 21:45 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:

> "'Donald Trump appears to be psychotic' as pressure overwhelms him:
> psychiatrist"
>
> "According to a former clinical professor of psychiatry at the George
> Washington University Medical Center, a combination of age and the
> pressures Donald Trump is facing as he attempts to fend off multiple
> criminal indictments not only makes him dangerous ? he's also close to a
> mental collapse."
>
> https://www.rawstory.com/trump-psychotic-2667154103/
>
> We already know the retrumplicans are not going to nominate a
> woman, expecially one with brown sking and immigrant parents. If #45
> falls apart after he is nominated the retrumplicans will be stuck with
> his choice for VP. My quess is that will be Don jr. Because loyalty is
> his more important criteria. LOL This reminds me of when the Republicans
> had a big hissy fit over McGovern's first pick for VP. It should be a
> fun show.

It'll be even more fun if Brandon falls down and can't get up, and
Kakala steps up.

--
bill

Re: It isn't a bug, it's a feature

<MPG.402705851a09aece9896e8@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21657&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21657

From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 13:59:17 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Fri, 2 Feb 2024 21:59 UTC

In article <upjm23$2oucm$1@dont-email.me>, ganthony@gmail.org says...

> On 2/2/2024 12:22 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> >

> > "'Donald Trump appears to be psychotic' as pressure overwhelms him:
> > psychiatrist"
> >
> > "According to a former clinical professor of psychiatry at the George
> > Washington University Medical Center, a combination of age and the
> > pressures Donald Trump is facing as he attempts to fend off multiple
> > criminal indictments not only makes him dangerous ? he's also close to a
> > mental collapse."
> >
> > https://www.rawstory.com/trump-psychotic-2667154103/
> >
> > We already know the retrumplicans are not going to nominate a
> > woman, expecially one with brown sking and immigrant parents. If #45
> > falls apart after he is nominated the retrumplicans will be stuck with
> > his choice for VP. My quess is that will be Don jr. Because loyalty is
> > his more important criteria. LOL This reminds me of when the Republicans
> > had a big hissy fit over McGovern's first pick for VP. It should be a
> > fun show.
> >
> > TB
> >
> I've never met a woman with brown sking. Sounds interesting. But why
> should that matter to you anyway. You're just going to vote for whatever
> brain dead liberal that ends up being the NAGA dimocrat nominee.

lol yet more dumbassed nonsense. Don't you ever get tired of
posting dumb shit? I still have plenty of time. I can go online and
become a Republican again in less than a minute. The primary election is
usually pretty boring here. I don't think Biden will need my vote. If I
get a chance to vote for a good looking woman, for a change, I might
take it, just to help make the magaloons even crazier.

Speaking of psychotic:

"Roberta Kaplan says Trump threw papers across table at Mar-a-Lago
deposition because his legal team agreed to feed her lunch"

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/01/politics/roberta-kaplan-donald-trump-
deposition-maralago/index.html

The whole story just keeps getting more and more juvenile as it
goes along. The best part is when calls her a cunt. And she has
witnesses.

TB

Re: It isn't a bug, it's a feature

<342cnWbeDfShOiD4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21662&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21662

Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 18:38:55 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09...@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sat, 3 Feb 2024 02:38 UTC

On 2/2/2024 1:59 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> In article <upjm23$2oucm$1@dont-email.me>, ganthony@gmail.org says...
>>
>> On 2/2/2024 12:22 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>>>

>>> "'Donald Trump appears to be psychotic' as pressure overwhelms him:
>>> psychiatrist"
>>>
>>> "According to a former clinical professor of psychiatry at the George
>>> Washington University Medical Center, a combination of age and the
>>> pressures Donald Trump is facing as he attempts to fend off multiple
>>> criminal indictments not only makes him dangerous ? he's also close to a
>>> mental collapse."
>>>
>>> https://www.rawstory.com/trump-psychotic-2667154103/
>>>
>>> We already know the retrumplicans are not going to nominate a
>>> woman, expecially one with brown sking and immigrant parents. If #45
>>> falls apart after he is nominated the retrumplicans will be stuck with
>>> his choice for VP. My quess is that will be Don jr. Because loyalty is
>>> his more important criteria. LOL This reminds me of when the Republicans
>>> had a big hissy fit over McGovern's first pick for VP. It should be a
>>> fun show.
>>>
>>> TB
>>>
>> I've never met a woman with brown sking. Sounds interesting. But why
>> should that matter to you anyway. You're just going to vote for whatever
>> brain dead liberal that ends up being the NAGA dimocrat nominee.
>
> lol yet more dumbassed nonsense. Don't you ever get tired of
> posting dumb shit? I still have plenty of time. I can go online and
> become a Republican again in less than a minute. The primary election is
> usually pretty boring here. I don't think Biden will need my vote. If I
> get a chance to vote for a good looking woman, for a change, I might
> take it, just to help make the magaloons even crazier.
>
> Speaking of psychotic:
>
> "Roberta Kaplan says Trump threw papers across table at Mar-a-Lago
> deposition because his legal team agreed to feed her lunch"
>
> https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/01/politics/roberta-kaplan-donald-trump-
> deposition-maralago/index.html
>
> The whole story just keeps getting more and more juvenile as it
> goes along. The best part is when calls her a cunt. And she has
> witnesses.
>
> TB

I'm just surprised there's no mention of him trying to grab it.

Re: It isn't a bug, it's a feature

<upk9k3$2vhmf$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21665&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21665

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 20:49:39 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 3 Feb 2024 02:49 UTC

On 2/2/2024 3:59 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> In article <upjm23$2oucm$1@dont-email.me>, ganthony@gmail.org says...
>>
>> On 2/2/2024 12:22 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>>>

>>> "'Donald Trump appears to be psychotic' as pressure overwhelms him:
>>> psychiatrist"
>>>
>>> "According to a former clinical professor of psychiatry at the George
>>> Washington University Medical Center, a combination of age and the
>>> pressures Donald Trump is facing as he attempts to fend off multiple
>>> criminal indictments not only makes him dangerous ? he's also close to a
>>> mental collapse."
>>>
>>> https://www.rawstory.com/trump-psychotic-2667154103/
>>>
>>> We already know the retrumplicans are not going to nominate a
>>> woman, expecially one with brown sking and immigrant parents. If #45
>>> falls apart after he is nominated the retrumplicans will be stuck with
>>> his choice for VP. My quess is that will be Don jr. Because loyalty is
>>> his more important criteria. LOL This reminds me of when the Republicans
>>> had a big hissy fit over McGovern's first pick for VP. It should be a
>>> fun show.
>>>
>>> TB
>>>
>> I've never met a woman with brown sking. Sounds interesting. But why
>> should that matter to you anyway. You're just going to vote for whatever
>> brain dead liberal that ends up being the NAGA dimocrat nominee.
>
> lol yet more dumbassed nonsense. Don't you ever get tired of
> posting dumb shit?

You certainly don't.

I still have plenty of time. I can go online and
> become a Republican again in less than a minute.

I doubt you were ever a republican but damn sure you were never a
conservative. You keep confusing the two.

The primary election is
> usually pretty boring here. I don't think Biden will need my vote. If I
> get a chance to vote for a good looking woman, for a change, I might
> take it, just to help make the magaloons even crazier.

You'd be voting for a republican. Good looking democrat women
politicians are few and far between.

> Speaking of psychotic:
>
> "Roberta Kaplan says Trump threw papers across table at Mar-a-Lago
> deposition because his legal team agreed to feed her lunch"
>
> https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/01/politics/roberta-kaplan-donald-trump-
> deposition-maralago/index.html

CNN? Yawn. They have fewer viewers than the Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker
founded Western channel. Bway hah hah!

--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"

Re: It isn't a bug, it's a feature

<MPG.4027e4da56fc528c9896ec@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21666&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21666

From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2024 05:52:02 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 3 Feb 2024 13:52 UTC

In article <342cnWbeDfShOiD4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com>, i09172
@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com says...

> I'm just surprised there's no mention of him trying to grab it.

She's probably not "his type". IOW a strong woman who was likely
to kick his ass.

Now I'm wondering if this is the way he got started with Melania
and his other wives? Maybe Melania heard some rumors, knew what to
expect and set him up for the money grab? She is obviously smarter than
him. She is the only self-made millionaire in the family.

TB

Re: It isn't a bug, it's a feature

<MPG.4027ee698e1f3709896ee@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21669&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21669

From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2024 06:32:51 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 3 Feb 2024 14:32 UTC

In article <upk9k3$2vhmf$3@dont-email.me>, ganthony@gmail.org says...

> On 2/2/2024 3:59 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

> >> I've never met a woman with brown sking. Sounds interesting. But why
> >> should that matter to you anyway. You're just going to vote for whatever
> >> brain dead liberal that ends up being the NAGA dimocrat nominee.
> >
> > lol yet more dumbassed nonsense. Don't you ever get tired of
> > posting dumb shit?
>
> You certainly don't.
>
> I still have plenty of time. I can go online and
> > become a Republican again in less than a minute.
>
> I doubt you were ever a republican but damn sure you were never a
> conservative. You keep confusing the two.

I posted several times about changing my registration before the
last election. I changed back before the election, but I was so late in
the process that I got two ballots. I only used one of them. The last
time around there was an intersting race for governor, which I had not
expected.

My favorite candidate won, but it wasn't my vote that put her over
the top. Mr. Nike tried to buy himself a governor. It didn't work out
well for him at all. She was so maga that she bragged about her machine
gun. The poor magaloons have a hard time here. If they pledge alligiance
to the cult it's political suicide in statewide elections. So they try
to keep it on the down low. lol

I'm still a financial conservative. From my point of view you
magaloons are the radicals. On the social side the magaloons have gone
full fascist, so I'm really more "conservative" than most of the
magaloons.

You are the one confusing conservatives and Republicans. (And
Democrats with Republicans, and magaloons with RINOs.) There is no
requirement here that people declare their political ideology before
they change their reqistration. You just click on a box and BAAM! You're
a Republican.

TB

Re: It isn't a bug, it's a feature

<uplqsv$36v17$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21672&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21672

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2024 10:50:40 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 3 Feb 2024 16:50 UTC

On 2/3/2024 8:32 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> In article <upk9k3$2vhmf$3@dont-email.me>, ganthony@gmail.org says...
>>
>> On 2/2/2024 3:59 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>>> In article <upjm23$2oucm$1@dont-email.me>, ganthony@gmail.org says...

>>> lol yet more dumbassed nonsense. Don't you ever get tired of
>>> posting dumb shit?
>>
>> You certainly don't.
>>
>> I still have plenty of time. I can go online and
>>> become a Republican again in less than a minute.
>>
>> I doubt you were ever a republican but damn sure you were never a
>> conservative. You keep confusing the two.
>>

> I posted several times about changing my registration before the
> last election. I changed back before the election, but I was so late in
> the process that I got two ballots. I only used one of them. The last
> time around there was an intersting race for governor, which I had not
> expected.
>
> My favorite candidate won, but it wasn't my vote that put her over
> the top. Mr. Nike tried to buy himself a governor. It didn't work out
> well for him at all. She was so maga that she bragged about her machine
> gun. The poor magaloons have a hard time here. If they pledge alligiance
> to the cult it's political suicide in statewide elections. So they try
> to keep it on the down low. lol
>
> I'm still a financial conservative. From my point of view you
> magaloons are the radicals. On the social side the magaloons have gone
> full fascist, so I'm really more "conservative" than most of the
> magaloons.
>
> You are the one confusing conservatives and Republicans. (And
> Democrats with Republicans, and magaloons with RINOs.) There is no
> requirement here that people declare their political ideology before
> they change their reqistration. You just click on a box and BAAM! You're
> a Republican.
>
> TB

In your case "Super RINO". Frankly, I don't care if The Garden of Oregon
stays with the lunatic NAGA dimocrat party. As long as we aren't
importing any of those voters into Texas or other red states, it won't
have any effect on national election outcomes any differently than it
now does.
--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"