There are no emotional victims, only volunteers.

interests / soc.culture.polish / O swicie 21 Grudnia...

SubjectAuthor
* O swicie 21 Grudnia...Basia
+* Re: O swicie 21 Grudnia...narciasz
|`* Re: O swicie 21 Grudnia...Basia
| `* Re: O swicie 21 Grudnia...narciasz
|  `- Re: O swicie 21 Grudnia...narciasz
`- Re: O swicie 21 Grudnia...Basia

1
O swicie 21 Grudnia...

<c47fc51e-6033-4eb5-bab9-371a9139b2bfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21687&group=soc.culture.polish#21687

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 09:19:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: O swicie 21 Grudnia...
From: abjj...@sbcglobal.net (Basia)
 by: Basia - Wed, 22 Dec 2021 17:19 UTC

....wiazka swiatla wschodzacego slonca
pada dokladnie na oltarze w setkach
hiszpanskich kosciolow misyjnych w
Amerykach.

How the Sun Illuminates Spanish Missions On the Winter Solstice

Today, the rising sun shines on altars and other religious objects at many Spanish churches in the U.S. and Latin America

On Dec. 21, nations in the Northern Hemisphere will mark the winter solstice – the shortest day and longest night of the year. For thousands of years people have marked this event with rituals and celebrations to signal the rebirth of the sun and its victory over darkness.

At hundreds, and perhaps thousands, of missions stretching from northern California to Peru, the winter solstice sun triggers an extraordinarily rare and fascinating event – something that I discovered by accident and first documented in one California church nearly 20 years ago.

At dawn on Dec. 21, a sunbeam enters each of these churches and bathes an important religious object, altar, crucifix or saint’s statue in brilliant light. On the darkest day of the year, these illuminations conveyed to native converts the rebirth of light, life and hope in the coming of the Messiah. Largely unknown for centuries, this recent discovery has sparked international interest in both religious and scientific circles. At missions that are documented illumination sites, congregants and Amerindian descendants now gather to honor the sun in the church on the holiest days of the Catholic liturgy with songs, chants and drumming.

.... 14 of the 21 California missions were sited to produce illuminations on solstices or equinoxes. We also showed that the missions of San Miguel Arcángel and San José were oriented to illuminate on the Catholic Feast Days of Saint Francis of Assisi (Oct. 4) and Saint Joseph (March 19), respectively.

Soon thereafter, I found that 18 of the 22 mission churches of New Mexico were oriented to the all-important vernal or autumnal equinox, used by the Pueblo Indians to signal the agricultural season. My research now spans the American hemisphere, and recent findings by associates have extended the count of confirmed sites as far south as Lima, Peru. To date, I have identified some 60 illumination sites throughout the western United States, Mexico and South America.

https://tinyurl.com/5cz7pb69

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/how-sun-illuminates-spanish-missions-on-winter-solstice-180967619/?fbclid=IwAR1N0L_8e6oMlYNZmJfa8juWOOTaqTV6Q6sK8rdxgn6GBubRNUtPn8bo9NU

Re: O swicie 21 Grudnia...

<4a01e2f1-df5a-4333-a0f9-f72ae480ee5en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21694&group=soc.culture.polish#21694

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 09:58:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: O swicie 21 Grudnia...
From: narcia...@gmail.com (narciasz)
 by: narciasz - Wed, 22 Dec 2021 17:58 UTC

środa, 22 grudnia 2021 o 12:19:32 UTC-5 Basia napisał(a):
> ...wiazka swiatla wschodzacego slonca
> pada dokladnie na oltarze w setkach
> hiszpanskich kosciolow misyjnych w
> Amerykach.

For two thousand years, the Catholic Church has consistently opposed unnatural sex urges.
It clearly shows the Church's aversion to sins against nature. After condemning adultery, the author exclaims:
"However, all the remaining impulses of passions - ungodly for both flesh and sex - that go beyond the laws of nature, we reject not only from the thresholds, but depriving them of all shelter in the church, because they are not sins, but monstrosities!"

Eusebius (260-341), Bishop of Caesarea in Palestine, Father of Church history, writes in "Demonstratio evangelica":
"God, in the law given to Moses, forbade all unlawful marriages and all unlawful practices, and all unions between woman and woman and man and man!".

Ty Zwolan, jako Sodomita, jesteś przeklęty przez Kaka.
- Modlić się możesz, bo Św. Jan Chryzostom, uważany za największego z greckich ojców kościoła który był arcybiskupem Konstantynopola w korekcie liturgii jaka jest używana w Grecji do dziś. W swoich Homiliach na List św. Pawła do Rzymian rozważał ciężar grzechu homoseksualizmu:
"Jeśli jednak drwisz sobie słysząc o piekle i nie wierzysz w ten ogień, wspomnij Sodomę. Zmień swoje doczesne popędy grzeszny człeku".

Re: O swicie 21 Grudnia...

<b6d8883c-ed0d-40b8-a0af-9ca2cc84639bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21724&group=soc.culture.polish#21724

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 15:56:03 -0800 (PST)
From: abjj...@sbcglobal.net (Basia)
 by: Basia - Wed, 22 Dec 2021 23:56 UTC

On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 9:58:51 AM UTC-8, narciasz wrote:
> środa, 22 grudnia 2021 o 12:19:32 UTC-5 Basia napisał(a):
> > ...wiazka swiatla wschodzacego slonca
> > pada dokladnie na oltarze w setkach
> > hiszpanskich kosciolow misyjnych w
> > Amerykach.
> >
> For two thousand years, the Catholic Church has consistently opposed unnatural sex urges.
> It clearly shows the Church's aversion to sins against nature. After condemning adultery, the author exclaims:
> "However, all the remaining impulses of passions - ungodly for both flesh and sex - that go beyond the laws of nature, we reject not only from the thresholds, but depriving them of all shelter in the church, because they are not sins, but monstrosities!"
>
> Eusebius (260-341), Bishop of Caesarea in Palestine, Father of Church history, writes in "Demonstratio evangelica":
> "God, in the law given to Moses, forbade all unlawful marriages and all unlawful practices, and all unions between woman and woman and man and man!"..
>
> Ty Zwolan, jako Sodomita, jesteś przeklęty przez Kaka.
> - Modlić się możesz, bo Św. Jan Chryzostom, uważany za największego z greckich ojców kościoła który był arcybiskupem Konstantynopola w korekcie liturgii jaka jest używana w Grecji do dziś. W swoich Homiliach na List św. Pawła do Rzymian rozważał ciężar grzechu homoseksualizmu:
> "Jeśli jednak drwisz sobie słysząc o piekle i nie wierzysz w ten ogień, wspomnij Sodomę. Zmień swoje doczesne popędy grzeszny człeku".

Ludzie z natury sa bi-seksualni;
wszyscy wymienieni to LGBTQ.

Organizacja skupiajaca najwieksza
ilosc LGBT w historii, dzieki nim odnoszaca
spektakularne sukcesy. Zalozyciel
przesladowany za styl zycia, bycie
niezonatym rabinem, spedzajacym
czas wylacznie z mezczynami.

Pisza dalej Narciasz.

Basia

Re: O swicie 21 Grudnia...

<0f281a59-7626-4229-b09f-6bfe950eb432n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21727&group=soc.culture.polish#21727

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 16:09:31 -0800 (PST)
From: abjj...@sbcglobal.net (Basia)
 by: Basia - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 00:09 UTC

On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 9:19:32 AM UTC-8, Basia wrote:

> ...wiazka swiatla wschodzacego slonca
> pada dokladnie na oltarze w setkach
> hiszpanskich kosciolow misyjnych w
> Amerykach.
>
> How the Sun Illuminates Spanish Missions On the Winter Solstice

Warto dodac ze Biali Anglosaksonscy kolonisci
napotykajac misyjne hiszpanskie koscioly
w Ameryce, na terytorium Nowego Meksyku,
w Alta California itp., pozostawali pod wrazeniem
ze ich Latynowscy architekci musieli byc pijakami.

https://th-thumbnailer.cdn-si-edu.com/zNsYp-JNIWhORjaK4o4BQWRhOC8=/fit-in/1072x0/https://tf-cmsv2-smithsonianmag-media.s3.amazonaws.com/filer/fe/64/fe64524b-e397-48a0-93d5-f0710cd65eb5/09-ground-floor-hasb.jpg

Basia

> Today, the rising sun shines on altars and other religious objects at many Spanish churches in the U.S. and Latin America
>
> On Dec. 21, nations in the Northern Hemisphere will mark the winter solstice – the shortest day and longest night of the year. For thousands of years people have marked this event with rituals and celebrations to signal the rebirth of the sun and its victory over darkness.
>
> At hundreds, and perhaps thousands, of missions stretching from northern California to Peru, the winter solstice sun triggers an extraordinarily rare and fascinating event – something that I discovered by accident and first documented in one California church nearly 20 years ago.
>
> At dawn on Dec. 21, a sunbeam enters each of these churches and bathes an important religious object, altar, crucifix or saint’s statue in brilliant light. On the darkest day of the year, these illuminations conveyed to native converts the rebirth of light, life and hope in the coming of the Messiah. Largely unknown for centuries, this recent discovery has sparked international interest in both religious and scientific circles. At missions that are documented illumination sites, congregants and Amerindian descendants now gather to honor the sun in the church on the holiest days of the Catholic liturgy with songs, chants and drumming.
>
> ... 14 of the 21 California missions were sited to produce illuminations on solstices or equinoxes. We also showed that the missions of San Miguel Arcángel and San José were oriented to illuminate on the Catholic Feast Days of Saint Francis of Assisi (Oct. 4) and Saint Joseph (March 19), respectively.
>
> Soon thereafter, I found that 18 of the 22 mission churches of New Mexico were oriented to the all-important vernal or autumnal equinox, used by the Pueblo Indians to signal the agricultural season. My research now spans the American hemisphere, and recent findings by associates have extended the count of confirmed sites as far south as Lima, Peru. To date, I have identified some 60 illumination sites throughout the western United States, Mexico and South America.
>
> https://tinyurl.com/5cz7pb69
>
> https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/how-sun-illuminates-spanish-missions-on-winter-solstice-180967619/?fbclid=IwAR1N0L_8e6oMlYNZmJfa8juWOOTaqTV6Q6sK8rdxgn6GBubRNUtPn8bo9NU

Re: O swicie 21 Grudnia...

<f068c896-3972-43a8-ab77-9951dadb4258n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21730&group=soc.culture.polish#21730

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 16:20:04 -0800 (PST)
From: narcia...@gmail.com (narciasz)
 by: narciasz - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 00:20 UTC

środa, 22 grudnia 2021 o 18:56:10 UTC-5 Basia napisał(a):
> On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 9:58:51 AM UTC-8, narciasz wrote:
> > środa, 22 grudnia 2021 o 12:19:32 UTC-5 Basia napisał(a):
> > > ...wiazka swiatla wschodzacego slonca
> > > pada dokladnie na oltarze w setkach
> > > hiszpanskich kosciolow misyjnych w
> > > Amerykach.
> > >
> > For two thousand years, the Catholic Church has consistently opposed unnatural sex urges.
> > It clearly shows the Church's aversion to sins against nature. After condemning adultery, the author exclaims:
> > "However, all the remaining impulses of passions - ungodly for both flesh and sex - that go beyond the laws of nature, we reject not only from the thresholds, but depriving them of all shelter in the church, because they are not sins, but monstrosities!"
> >
> > Eusebius (260-341), Bishop of Caesarea in Palestine, Father of Church history, writes in "Demonstratio evangelica":
> > "God, in the law given to Moses, forbade all unlawful marriages and all unlawful practices, and all unions between woman and woman and man and man!".
> >
> > Ty Zwolan, jako Sodomita, jesteś przeklęty przez Kaka.
> > - Modlić się możesz, bo Św. Jan Chryzostom, uważany za największego z greckich ojców kościoła który był arcybiskupem Konstantynopola w korekcie liturgii jaka jest używana w Grecji do dziś. W swoich Homiliach na List św. Pawła do Rzymian rozważał ciężar grzechu homoseksualizmu:
> > "Jeśli jednak drwisz sobie słysząc o piekle i nie wierzysz w ten ogień, wspomnij Sodomę. Zmień swoje doczesne popędy grzeszny człeku".
> Ludzie z natury sa bi-seksualni;
> wszyscy wymienieni to LGBTQ.
>
> Organizacja skupiajaca najwieksza
> ilosc LGBT w historii, dzieki nim odnoszaca
> spektakularne sukcesy. Zalozyciel
> przesladowany za styl zycia, bycie
> niezonatym rabinem, spedzajacym
> czas wylacznie z mezczynami.
>
> Pisza dalej Narciasz.
>
> Basia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucWmucr4guQ

Re: O swicie 21 Grudnia...

<f1195958-5adb-4047-b6cc-853d7664b91fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21735&group=soc.culture.polish#21735

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 17:53:41 -0800 (PST)
From: narcia...@gmail.com (narciasz)
 by: narciasz - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 01:53 UTC

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucWmucr4guQ

Małe polonikum do powyższego:
w powyższym składzie orkiestry André Rieu, muzykują trzy Polki
Pierwsze skrzypce:
Agnieszka Fizzano-Walter:
https://tinyurl.com/2h6pxhvp

Gosia Łoboda:
https://tinyurl.com/bdekwzbr

Piano and organy
Stefania Detry:
https://tinyurl.com/4m76yetn

interests / soc.culture.polish / O swicie 21 Grudnia...