"Don't tell me I'm burning the candle at both ends -- tell me where to get more wax!!"

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / China locks down 13 million people in Xi’an after detecting 127 Covid cases

SubjectAuthor
* China locks down 13 million people in Xi’aslider
+* Re: China locks down 13 million people in Xi’an afchris rodgers
|`* Re:slider
| `* Re: China locks down 13 million people in Xi’an afchris rodgers
|  `- Re: China locks down 13 million people in Xi’an afLowRider44M
`* Re: China locks down 13 million people in Xi’an afLowRider44M
 `* time for the annual christmas celebrationchris rodgers
  `* Re: time for the annual christmas celebrationchris rodgers
   `* Re: time for the annual christmas celebrationslider
    `* Matrixchris rodgers
     `* hot rod charliechris rodgers
      `* Re: hot rod charlieslider
       `* Re: hot rod charliechris rodgers
        `- Re: hot rod charlieslider

1
China locks down 13 million people in Xi’an after detecting 127 Covid cases

<op.1eun6oso7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2186&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2186

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: China locks down 13 million people in Xi’a
n after detecting 127 Covid cases
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 10:45:50 -0000
 by: slider - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 10:45 UTC

Up to 13 million people have been placed into lockdown in the city of
Xi’an in China, as authorities move to clamp down on the community spread
of Covid-19 after 127 infections were found in a second round of mass
testing.

The snap lockdown on Thursday comes little over a month before Beijing is
set to host the Winter Olympics.

All residents in Xi’an are barred from leaving their houses except to buy
living necessities every other day or for emergencies, while travel to and
from the city is suspended save for in exceptional circumstances requiring
official approval. All non-essential businesses have also been closed.

Authorities issued an order late on Wednesday, according to the state news
agency Xinhua. The vice-premier, Sun Chunlan, has travelled to the region
to oversee implementation of the lockdown.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/23/china-locks-down-13-million-people-in-xian-after-detecting-127-covid-cases

Infections had spread to 14 districts in Xi’an – home to the world-famous
Terracotta Warriors - as of Wednesday. Community infections in the capital
of Shaanxi province grew after an initial case was detected at a local
university. Health workers began a third round of mass testing on
Thursday. State media has not reported what the variant of the infections
in Xi’an is.

The lockdown measures are some of the most severe since China locked down
11 million residents in Wuhan in early 2020, where the Covid-19 virus was
first detected.

China reported 71 local cases on Thursday, 63 of which were in Xi’an.

The lockdown has separated family members with no notice. Some social
media users expressed fears and concerns for family members caught in the
locked-down region.

“I haven’t been afraid of the epidemic for so long, but this time is
different because my child is still in Xi’an,” one Weibo user wrote.

The sudden announcement set off scenes of panic-buying in the city ahead
of lockdown at midnight on Thursday, according to the Associated Press.
The announcement on Wednesday gave no indication of how long the lockdown
will last.

The snap lockdown comes amid fears of growing infections nationwide after
cases linked to Xi’an were detected in five other regions, including
Beijing to the north and Guangdong to the south, according to state media
reports.

China, which is doggedly pursuing a “zero-Covid” approach to the virus,
implements some of the world’s strictest measures in a bid to quell all
infections, including strict travel restrictions, mass mandatory testing
and obligatory quarantine for close contacts. It has placed tens of
thousands of people into mandatory quarantine in recent months in response
to new infections.

### - they're right and they're doing it correctly too! this is what it
TAKES and it'll probably work! omicron being sooo infectious you have to
jump on it hard asap!

meanwhile heh, in the uk 1000's of omicron infections have now been
detected, the numbers ALREADY far exceeding infections from ALL previous
waves, and yet we ain't gonna be doing ANYTHING about it (virtually nada
considering just how much more infectious omicron is) until the day AFTER
xmas???

millions of people currently traveling all over the country for the
holiday + still shopping and going out to venues and bars like nada is
happening!!! (clear shades of orwell here huh: people just keep-on
keeping-on in a kinda twilight sleep etc...)

the point being that: WHATEVER it is omicron can possibly DO to people
en-mass without restriction, is now DEFO gonna be clearly demonstrated
right here in the uk during the new year??

there's no possible escape from it now!

for the uk it's herd-immunity or... bust!

(how 'nice' to be part of such a 'big' experiment on people huh? not! even
my canary's totally disgusted and has taken-up smoking lol, sarcasm folks,
come on down :))))

Re: China locks down 13 million people in Xi’an after detecting 127 Covid cases

<e2f08ad5-7c02-413e-9747-3ded05e97832n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2187&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2187

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 06:44:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re:_China_locks_down_13_million_people_in_Xi’an_af
ter_detecting_127_Covid_cases
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 14:44 UTC

On Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 2:45:59 AM UTC-8, slider wrote:
> [...]
> waves, and yet we ain't gonna be doing ANYTHING about it (virtually nada
> considering just how much more infectious omicron is) until the day AFTER
> xmas???
>
> millions of people currently traveling all over the country for the
> holiday + still shopping and going out to venues and bars like nada is
> happening!!! (clear shades of orwell here huh: people just keep-on
> keeping-on in a kinda twilight sleep etc...)
>
> the point being that: WHATEVER it is omicron can possibly DO to people
> en-mass without restriction, is now DEFO gonna be clearly demonstrated
> right here in the uk during the new year??
>
> there's no possible escape from it now!
>
> for the uk it's herd-immunity or... bust!
>
> (how 'nice' to be part of such a 'big' experiment on people huh? not! even
> my canary's totally disgusted and has taken-up smoking lol, sarcasm folks,
hey tech support, what the fuck here? come on now man.

Re: China locks down 13 million people in Xi’an after detecting 127 Covid cases

<op.1eu03xs37eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2188&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2188

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re:
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 15:24:59 -0000
 by: slider - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 15:24 UTC

>> for the uk it's herd-immunity or... bust!
>>
>> (how 'nice' to be part of such a 'big' experiment on people huh? not!
>> even
>> my canary's totally disgusted and has taken-up smoking lol, sarcasm
>> folks,
>> come on down :))))

> hey tech support, what the fuck here? come on now man.

### - you're unable to do the math?? (study it then, because america's
next!)

think of it this way then... consider the lengths they went to with the
first couple of waves including full lockdowns & everything? they were a
little late getting started but the restrictions were full and severe, the
2nd & 3rd waves even more so and for far longer!

and now we're facing an even MORE infectious agent that's several times
even MORE infectious + is known to infect the vaccinated, it's already
everywhere here and, even though they's fully aware of this, they's still
allowing people to go out + travel all-over for the holiday, and only the
day after xmas (another 3 days!) are they's gonna lock us down???

this meaning that the outbreak of omicron in the uk IS gonna be full and
complete + far bigger and more engulfing than any previous infections (the
figures are already breaking all records and it's hardly even begun, for
example)

they don't yet KNOW what omicron really DOES to people (it might be
milder, it might not be etc) but they're taking THAT chance with the
population anyway???

thus the very LAST barrier left to to omicron now (which is so different
it's basically a new/novel virus anyway) is herd immunity!

and NO ONE KNOWS if it's gonna work or not! - they've set it so it's now
herd immunity or bust!

it MIGHT even be ok, but this could very easily go disastrously wrong!
VERY wrong indeed!

it's either gonna be ok or it... isn't?

they's literally gambling with our lives that it's all gonna be ok??

(and i don't like that lol)

Re: China locks down 13 million people in Xi’an after detecting 127 Covid cases

<e2987961-cfe2-48ed-b602-3db6c0de9acen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2190&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2190

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 08:38:45 -0800 (PST)
ter_detecting_127_Covid_cases
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 16:38 UTC

On Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 7:25:05 AM UTC-8, slider wrote:
> >> for the uk it's herd-immunity or... bust!
> >>
> >> (how 'nice' to be part of such a 'big' experiment on people huh? not!
> >> even
> >> my canary's totally disgusted and has taken-up smoking lol, sarcasm
> >> folks,
> >> come on down :))))
>
> > hey tech support, what the fuck here? come on now man.
> ### - you're unable to do the math?? (study it then, because america's
> next!)
>
> think of it this way then... consider the lengths they went to with the
> first couple of waves including full lockdowns & everything? they were a
> little late getting started but the restrictions were full and severe, the
> 2nd & 3rd waves even more so and for far longer!
>
> and now we're facing an even MORE infectious agent that's several times
> even MORE infectious + is known to infect the vaccinated, it's already
> everywhere here and, even though they's fully aware of this, they's still
> allowing people to go out + travel all-over for the holiday, and only the
> day after xmas (another 3 days!) are they's gonna lock us down???
>
> this meaning that the outbreak of omicron in the uk IS gonna be full and
> complete + far bigger and more engulfing than any previous infections (the
> figures are already breaking all records and it's hardly even begun, for
> example)
>
> they don't yet KNOW what omicron really DOES to people (it might be
> milder, it might not be etc) but they're taking THAT chance with the
> population anyway???
>
> thus the very LAST barrier left to to omicron now (which is so different
> it's basically a new/novel virus anyway) is herd immunity!
>
> and NO ONE KNOWS if it's gonna work or not! - they've set it so it's now
> herd immunity or bust!
>
> it MIGHT even be ok, but this could very easily go disastrously wrong!
> VERY wrong indeed!
>
> it's either gonna be ok or it... isn't?
>
> they's literally gambling with our lives that it's all gonna be ok??
>
> (and i don't like that lol)
might as well take a dive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4ikwriOSqw

Re: China locks down 13 million people in Xi’an after detecting 127 Covid cases

<c293da5c-050f-4f2c-8368-86eb87f3ded1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2192&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2192

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 16:27:32 -0800 (PST)
ter_detecting_127_Covid_cases
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 00:27 UTC

CNN - Obituary For Biden Presidency
https://twitter.com/dannydeurbina/status/1474049139725979653

For No One - Emily Linge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XegOJJSZMPM

Fool On The Hill - Emily Linge
https://youtu.be/zUAuPx7DSXc

Watching the Wheels - Emily Linge
https://youtu.be/ZAhKTzl_4Rc

[]

Emily's Full Catalogue
https://www.youtube.com/c/EmilyLinge/videos

Re: China locks down 13 million people in Xi’an after detecting 127 Covid cases

<21b228cd-6b1a-4495-ba9a-df263f32e875n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2193&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2193

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 16:29:31 -0800 (PST)
ter_detecting_127_Covid_cases
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 00:29 UTC

Allman Brothers - Dreams
https://youtu.be/y-E1IqYBRwo

Covid Killer - Research - Over The Counter - Benadryl & Lactoferrin
https://scitechdaily.com/two-common-over-the-counter-compounds-reduce-covid-19-virus-replication-by-99-in-early-testing/

Lactoferrin
https://www.google.com/search?q=lactoferrin&source=lnms&tbm=shop&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiew4aJ5-30AhVcj4kEHWmzBUMQ_AUoAXoECAIQAw&biw=1435&bih=860&dpr=1

Diphenhydramine HCl
https://www.google.com/search?q=benadryl&biw=1435&bih=860&tbm=shop&ei=BBK-YY--JpjPtQbz35vYDg&oq=Benadryl&gs_lcp=Cgtwcm9kdWN0cy1jYxABGAAyBQgAEIAEMgsIABCABBCxAxCDATIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEOggIABCABBCwAzoHCAAQsAMQGDoLCAAQsAMQCBAeEBhKBAhBGAFQxAtYxAtgnTdoAXAAeACAAWOIAWOSAQExmAEAoAEByAEEwAEB&sclient=products-cc

A glass of milk and a Benadryl per day. End of Story

time for the annual christmas celebration

<35e70a42-dbd1-4a45-a665-c7cc0908fc00n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2195&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2195

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 15:50:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: time for the annual christmas celebration
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 23:50 UTC

looks like mexican food tonight with assorted
beverages. over at the in-laws, thank god it ain't
at our joint. Let them do the clean up, i'll bring
the beaner food. Felix Navidad culos !

Re: time for the annual christmas celebration

<8d8183fb-feb1-473d-ae6b-a4008a1c73c3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2196&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2196

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 05:59:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: time for the annual christmas celebration
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 13:59 UTC

another ez christmas. so this is christmas.
i must have done something eh ?

Re: time for the annual christmas celebration

<op.1eynyku67eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2197&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2197

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 14:31:21 -0000
 by: slider - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 14:31 UTC

> another ez christmas. so this is christmas.
> i must have done something eh ?

### - or 'not' done something heh ;)

(still walkin' that line here boss)

Matrix

<525a7927-c0ad-4249-b839-a6a86d852b4an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2198&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2198

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 07:29:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Matrix
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sun, 26 Dec 2021 15:29 UTC

free Matrix viewing on HBO Max.
so how was it? Neo kicks ass again.
"another chance". ho ho ho :)

hot rod charlie

<0a189448-a074-4f82-928b-9d1f2577bb72n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2199&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2199

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 08:19:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: hot rod charlie
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sun, 26 Dec 2021 16:19 UTC

in the 6th race today, the number 4 horse
hot rod charlie is running at Santa Anita, Cali
look for a win, good time to bet across the board.
in fact you should unload on this horse.

Re: hot rod charlie

<op.1e00adup7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2200&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2200

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: hot rod charlie
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 20:52:51 -0000
 by: slider - Sun, 26 Dec 2021 20:52 UTC

> in the 6th race today, the number 4 horse
> hot rod charlie is running at Santa Anita, Cali
> look for a win, good time to bet across the board.
> in fact you should unload on this horse.

### - he's due a win... although @ 8/15 odds-on fav you'd 'need' to unload
on it just to win anything?

8/15 geez, plus the fav don't always win these else how are the bookies
gonna pay for their xmas prezzies heh...

so only 'should' win ;)

@ 100 gets ya only 53 extra tho...

Re: hot rod charlie

<4068bfe8-1ec8-4708-b179-83352d56f1cdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2201&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2201

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 14:08:52 -0800 (PST)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sun, 26 Dec 2021 22:08 UTC

On Sunday, December 26, 2021 at 12:53:01 PM UTC-8, slider wrote:
> > in the 6th race today, the number 4 horse
> > hot rod charlie is running at Santa Anita, Cali
> > look for a win, good time to bet across the board.
> > in fact you should unload on this horse.
> ### - he's due a win... although @ 8/15 odds-on fav you'd 'need' to unload
> on it just to win anything?
>
> 8/15 geez, plus the fav don't always win these else how are the bookies
> gonna pay for their xmas prezzies heh...
>
> so only 'should' win ;)
>
> @ 100 gets ya only 53 extra tho...
the son of a bitch paid a nickel on the dollar
big fucking deal. he came in 2nd. shit!

Re: hot rod charlie

<op.1e1holzk7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2202&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2202

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 03:08:35 -0000
 by: slider - Mon, 27 Dec 2021 03:08 UTC

>> 8/15 geez, plus the fav don't always win these else how are the bookies
>> gonna pay for their xmas prezzies heh...
>>
>> so only 'should' win ;)
>>
>> @ 100 gets ya only 53 extra tho...

> the son of a bitch paid a nickel on the dollar
> big fucking deal. he came in 2nd. shit!

### - lost it by a nose lol @ 1/5

but am guessin' the bookies loved that one all the way to the bank heh...

new jockey please!!!