Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BZ959)
Subject: SS ... Trump TOO BIG to Have Reached For "Beast" Wheel Thru Little
Window
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2022 00:32:26 -0400
 by: 25.BZ959 - Fri, 1 Jul 2022 04:32 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10971433/Former-secret-service-agents-says-Trump-big-reached-seat-steering-wheel.html

'Trump's not a little guy, right?' Former secret service
agent says Trump is too big to have reached the steering
wheel of his ‘Beast’ SUV - but says he doesn't mean to
'sound disparaging' by talking about Donald's 'girth'

Secret Service agent has cast doubt on White House
aide Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony where she claimed
Trump lunged for the wheel

.. . .

If the glove don't fit .........

Ok, he has a point. Trump is TALL, and kinda FAT.
Not practical for him to have reached through some
little security window in The Beast for the steering
wheel.

Oh, and while he hasn't gotten any taller, he IS
even ROUNDER now :-)

I guess presidenting burns more calories than golf.

As for Hutchinson ... how MUCH did the Dems/MSM OFFER
him for the bogus testimony ??? All the SS say he's
full of shit.

Or did they threaten an ANTIFA mob at his door ?
Naughty pix ? Pay hookers for bogus claims ?
Tax questions ....... ?

"Justice" is GONE right now. The "Justice" Dept is
100% PARTISAN. This is what, the second or third
Trump Inquisition ? Kangaroo courts. Hoppity,
hoppity, hop ..........

Now for 2024 ... DeSantis IS the right guy. Trump's
personality is his downfall - too polarizing. He
should remain as the "Yoda" of the MAGA movement,
but just kinda behind the scenes.

If the USA is to survive much longer we HAVE to get
Justice/Law back online first and foremost. Without
that we have NOTHING - it's all a sham, no foundation.
Now the left wants to stack the Court again - IMHO not
a single word from such a body could be considered legit.

Oh, Republicans, word to the wise - go FULL HAWG on
HRC like RIGHT NOW - EVERY crime and misdemeanor and
drop of fetid sleaze. PLENTY to work with.

Um ... yea ... DeSantis/WHO ? I still think Nikki Haley
has the Right Stuff - 10,000% better than Harris. A good
choice at many levels. I'd feel CONFIDENT if the call
came for her to be POTUS. Condi would be great too - but
she ain't gonna run ... she's read her Machiavelli :-)

Re: SS ... Trump TOO BIG to Have Reached For "Beast" Wheel Thru Little Window

<chine.bleu-2898D5.21381330062022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22076&group=alt.politics#22076

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: SS ... Trump TOO BIG to Have Reached For "Beast" Wheel Thru Little Window
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 21:38:14 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 1 Jul 2022 04:38 UTC

In article <9sydnUOjUaNG5SP_nZ2dnUU7-f3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
"25.BZ959" <25BZ959@nada.net> wrote:

> Secret Service agent has cast doubt on White House

Did they testify under oath? She did.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed