From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: 1 in 6 now infected in london!
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 20:04:48 -0000
 by: slider - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 20:04 UTC

### - fuck me, they've literally turned london into a omicron petri-dish??

one doctor-dude figuring that as many as 1 in 6 londoners are now infected
with omicron!

and of course, with no restrictions & millions having missed-out on xmas
for the last couple years all heading out for new years eve to pubs, bars,
firework displays et al on what is being called the warmest new year's eve
on record weather-wise, hardly anyone even wearing masks lol...

it's gonna be the perfect storm!?

i mean, if they think they're seeing record-breaking numbers in the uk
TODAY (which they have been for the last 3 days running) then just wait
and see what happens over the NEXT 7 to 10 days after tonite's nationwide
super-spreader event(s)?

lol it's insane! :D

Re: 1 in 6 now infected in london!

<02m7tgt1mk1gedfk39mtnb0bs54o3j3k7c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2244&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2244

From: abo...@boomer.rang.com.au (Abo Henry)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: 1 in 6 now infected in london!
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2022 13:28:14 +0800
 by: Abo Henry - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 05:28 UTC

On Fri, 31 Dec 2021 20:04:48 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>### - fuck me, they've literally turned london into a omicron petri-dish??
>
>one doctor-dude figuring that as many as 1 in 6 londoners are now infected
>with omicron!
>
>and of course, with no restrictions & millions having missed-out on xmas
>for the last couple years all heading out for new years eve to pubs, bars,
>firework displays et al on what is being called the warmest new year's eve
>on record weather-wise, hardly anyone even wearing masks lol...
>
>it's gonna be the perfect storm!?
>
>i mean, if they think they're seeing record-breaking numbers in the uk
>TODAY (which they have been for the last 3 days running) then just wait
>and see what happens over the NEXT 7 to 10 days after tonite's nationwide
>super-spreader event(s)?
>
>lol it's insane! :D

The question is, when are YOU going to come down with it? Methinks
you are a soft bellied little old fucker who spends days inside and
nights out around seeking nourishment for your sour tastes:

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/working-boys-london-s-male-brothels-offer-a-more-lucrative-way-for-young-men-to-ply-their-trade-than-the-streets-and-a-more-discreet-service-to-the-discerning-customer-1383960.html

It's really the only conclusion to reach on the basis that you have no
women whatsoever in your life :)