Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Subject: Sometimes justice prevails
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 15:42:48 -0400
 by: bfh - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 19:42 UTC

https://viewfromthewing.com/american-airlines-karen-demands-window-seat-for-son-cabin-crew-complied-by-upgrading-her-victim/
An American Airlines passenger, dubbed a Karen on reddit, demanded
that a passenger assigned to a window seat move so that her child
could have it, became extremely abusive. The woman threatened to sue
the airline, and to sue the passenger at the window, when he wouldn’t
move.

Finally cabin crew gave into the woman’s demands, accommodating her
insistence on the window seat for her kid – by upgrading the passenger
who had the window seat to business class. That incensed passenger
Karen even more.

The passengers were flying from Santo Domingo in the Dominican
Republic to Miami. The flight was delayed two hours. Once everyone was
on board the man seated himself at his assigned window. And the child
“starts screaming about how he wanted the window seat.” The mom taps
his arm.
[Mother] – Hi! I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind changing
seats with [son], as he is all excited about this plane ride and he’s
been doing good on his grades!

[Window passenger] – Under other circumstances I would, but I
have claustrophob[ia] and in Aisle I would freak out as soon as we
take off (that’s bs). Sorry.

…[Mother] That’s a lie! The claustrophob[a] you have is fake.
Just give the seat to my kid or else I’ll call the flight attendant.

…[Flight attendant] Is it everything alright?

[Child] – I WANT THE WINDOWS SEAAATTTTTTT!!!!!

[Mother] – Give me a second, mum will get it for you. “This
entitled brat won’t give my precious [child] his seat because he is so
entitled…to do anything right in his life!

And the flight attendant.. agrees? “Ma’am, we’ll move this man as soon
as possible.”

But she manages this by upgrading him to a window seat in business
class. It’s not often there’s an empty seat in a premium cabin on
American Airlines, and cabin crew don’t usually upgrade passengers
either. The window seat passenger is happy to move away from being in
the row with this woman.

Everybody wins, but the woman is too dumbassed to accept it.

However the mom really loses it at this point: “T-That’s not fair! He
is the one that is behaving the worst! AND YOU’RE GIVING HIM A PRIZE!
NOT FAIR!!”

The flight attendant threatened to have the mother and child removed
from the aircraft, she threatened to sue, and another passenger
unleashed a profanity-filled tirade at the woman. Finally the captain
came out. She claimed to have “touched inappropriately.” The captain
asked the family to exit the aircraft, and the woman threatened to sue
him “SO BAD YOU’LL HAVE TO LIVE IN THE STREETS!”

The mother was ejected. The window seat passenger stayed in business
class.
She probably voted for Biden.

HawHawHaw!

--
bill

Re: Sometimes justice prevails

<uufqgo$2v4nq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22206&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22206

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: Sometimes justice prevails
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 21:28:42 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 02:28 UTC

Probably? There are fewer surer things.