From: ganth...@gmail.org (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Someone With Open Eyes
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 10:11:18 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 15:11 UTC

I wouldn't vote for him but I hope all the Blue Dog democrats who
haven't turned to Trump and the few democrats with brains do vote for him.

"The greatest threat to democracy is not somebody who questions election
returns but a President of the United States who will use the power of
his office to force the social media companies Facebook, Instagram,
Twitter, to open a portal and give access to that portal to the FBI,
CIA, the IRS, the NIH, to censor his political critics," - Robert F.
Kennedy Jr.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rfk-jr-doubles-down-warning-biden-much-worse-trump-genuine-threat-democracy