From: technoba...@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: The city of Eagle Pass is in an abusive relationship with Governor Abbott
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 11:07:25 -0700
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 18:07 UTC

I suspect that Eagle Pass had overly ambitious plans to start with,
but this is still a fun story about how Governor Abbott serewed Eagle
Pass and they are in no position to complain.

"Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Already Managed to Screw Up the Eclipse"

https://www.thedailybeast.com/texas-gov-greg-abbott-already-managed-to-
screw-up-the-eclipse

TB

Re: The city of Eagle Pass is in an abusive relationship with Governor Abbott

<uus7er$28ku4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22234&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22234

From: ganth...@gmail.org (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: The city of Eagle Pass is in an abusive relationship with
Governor Abbott
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 14:23:08 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 19:23 UTC

On 4/6/2024 1:07 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

> I suspect that Eagle Pass had overly ambitious plans to start with,
> but this is still a fun story about how Governor Abbott serewed Eagle
> Pass and they are in no position to complain.
>
> "Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Already Managed to Screw Up the Eclipse"
>
> https://www.thedailybeast.com/texas-gov-greg-abbott-already-managed-to-
> screw-up-the-eclipse
>
> TB

You sure post a lot of inaccurate BS. The Daily Beast? Bwah Hah Hah.
What a load of uber liberal tripe. What Abbott did had nothing to do
with the eclipse. It's your blow buddy Biden who screwed up Eagle Pass
and for that matter, the rest of the country.

Good grief you are a dumbass.