Just because you like my stuff doesn't mean I owe you anything. -- Bob Dylan

arts / rec.arts.tv / 'The nasty little Sparta'

SubjectAuthor
* 'The nasty little Sparta'NefeshBarYochai
+* Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'Sharx335
|`* Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'%
| `* Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'The Doctor
|  +* Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'%
|  |`- Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'The Doctor
|  `* Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'Sharx335
|   `* Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'%
|    `- Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'The Doctor
+* Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'%
|`- Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'The Doctor
`* Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'Ubiquitous
 `* Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'anim8rfsk
  `* Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'Ubiquitous
   `* Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'anim8rfsk
    `* Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'%
     `* Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'dolf
      `- Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'dolf

1
'The nasty little Sparta'

<lu212jlmdfsv3h5au45s7duju8b8umuqea@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222569&group=rec.arts.tv#222569

Subject: 'The nasty little Sparta'
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 24 03:10:30 UTC
From: voi...@invalid.noy (NefeshBarYochai)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.fun,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general,alt.abortion
 by: NefeshBarYochai - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 03:10 UTC

The renowned writer Arthur Koestler warned many years ago that Israel
risked becoming `a nasty little Sparta.’ Half a century later Israel,
grown rich on US military and financial aid, has become a very nasty
big Sparta.

Pat Buchanan, President Richard Nixon’s close aide, wrote ‘Capitol
Hill (i.e. Congress) has become Israeli-occupied territory.’ He has
been exiled to the political wilderness for this heresy.

The current Gaza Conflict tells us just how much Israel now dominates
Congress and the Democratic Party which gets a likely 50% of its
funding from pro-Israel donors. Moderate pro-Israel groups have been
marginalized. Those in the media have been sidelined or fired. It’s
the McCarthyism of the 21st century. As the great Mark Twain said, if
you don’t read the US media you are uninformed. If you do follow
America’s media, you are misinformed.

Britain, Canada and Australia fall into the same media prison. The old
Soviet media, as I remember, was freer in its opinions and more robust
in its criticism.

None of this is new; just worse. Over 20 years ago the Palestinian
refugee prison of Gaza tried to build a small seaport and airport.
Both were denied by Israel. As a result, even modest food aid for
starving Palestinians has been blocked. The US, which has been
supplying Israel with 2,000 lb bombs and targeting info has resorted
to the PR stunt of air-dropping stale sandwiches to the
famine-stricken Palestinian refugees.

No one in the tightly controlled US media or the Rothschild-dominated
British Conservatives party would dare bring up the fact that the
Warsaw Ghetto ravaged by the Nazis had 50,000 people as compared to
Gaza’s 2.1 million trapped people. Egypt, almost as guilty as Israel
and the US, keeps Palestinians locked in the open-air prison. The
Mideast’s biggest police states are Egypt, Jordan, Tunisia and
Morocco. Add Algeria, Oman and Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States (see
my book ‘American Raj.’

We still know next to nothing about the 7 October attack on Israelis
that trigged this conflict. I won’t call it a war since it pits only
lightly armed civilians against the mighty, US supplied and directed
Israeli armed forces. The lines of burned-out cars around where the
initial Hamas attacks occurred look very much like the result of air
attacks. We need to know more.

The infamous arms dealer Basil Zaharoff retorted to criticism in the
British parliament, ‘who cares about that little jabber house.’ The
same applies today to the US Congress. Even President Joe Biden dares
not confront Israel’s Netanyahu. Biden and State Secretary Anthony
Blinken can’t even tell Netanyahu to end his massacre. Israel always
knows it can get away literally with murder before US elections.
Israel’s far right coalition, whom the illustrious journalist Uri
Avnery calls ‘Jewish Nazis,’ appears firmly in power. Netanyahu has so
far avoided criminal proceedings by stoking the war in Gaza. Killing
Arabs is still popular in Israel. Polls show almost 80% of Israelis
support the savaging of Gaza. Most honorable Israelis and their
foreign supporters are silent in the face of a massive propaganda
campaign that runs on lurid reports about raped women and burned
babies worthy on World War I British propaganda over Belgium.

While Palestinians are being slaughtered or starved, Israel is busy
trying to goad Iran into a major war. This past week alone, Israel
destroyed the Iranian consulate in Damascus, killing two Iranian
generals who were advising resistance forces. The US has been waging a
medium-intensity war against Iran, which threatened America’s Mideast
empire and which I call ‘the American Raj.’

Netanyahu is provoking war with Iran to divert attention from the Gaza
massacre and his legal problems. Israel has long coveted southern
Lebanon up to the Litani River and more Syrian land next to the
Israeli-occupied Golan Heights. I was with the invading Israeli Army
in 1982 when it attacked Lebanon and I have walked the strategic Golan
Heights.

Israel is also hungry for large offshore oil deposits near the Gaza
prison. It wants the Palestinians out and access to the oil and gas.
America has become the champion of Israeli expansionism. The Israeli
tail continues to wag the bumbling American dog. Instead of
engineering a cease-fire, Washington has blocked all efforts at the UN
to stop the mass murder in Gaza. The rest of the world will remember
this.

https://ericmargolis.com/2024/04/the-nasty-little-sparta/

Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'

<uvqcgp$23jo3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222579&group=rec.arts.tv#222579

From: shar...@telus.net (Sharx335)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.fun,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general,alt.abortion
Subject: Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 23:53:29 -0600
 by: Sharx335 - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 05:53 UTC

On 2024-04-17 9:10 p.m., NefeshBarYochai wrote:
> FUC

FUCK OFF, faggot goat-fucking Hamas supporter.

Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'

<ZqudncZXrM-zRb_7nZ2dnZfqn_sAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222758&group=rec.arts.tv#222758

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.fun,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general,alt.abortion
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:46:38 -0700
 by: % - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 20:46 UTC

NefeshBarYochai wrote:
> [...]
> empire and which I call ‘the American Raj.’
>
> Netanyahu is provoking war with Iran to divert attention from the Gaza
> massacre and his legal problems. Israel has long coveted southern
> Lebanon up to the Litani River and more Syrian land next to the
> Israeli-occupied Golan Heights. I was with the invading Israeli Army
> in 1982 when it attacked Lebanon and I have walked the strategic Golan
> Heights.
>
> Israel is also hungry for large offshore oil deposits near the Gaza
> prison. It wants the Palestinians out and access to the oil and gas.
> America has become the champion of Israeli expansionism. The Israeli
> tail continues to wag the bumbling American dog. Instead of
> engineering a cease-fire, Washington has blocked all efforts at the UN
> to stop the mass murder in Gaza. The rest of the world will remember

no one will care , they already don't

Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'

<ZqudncFXrM8URb_7nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222759&group=rec.arts.tv#222759

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.fun,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general,alt.abortion
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:48:08 -0700
 by: % - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 20:48 UTC

Idlehands wrote:
> On 2024-04-17 11:53 p.m., Sharx335 wrote:
>> On 2024-04-17 9:10 p.m., NefeshBarYochai wrote:
>>> FUC
>>>
>> FUCK OFF, faggot goat-fucking Hamas supporter.
>>

> Another intelligent well thought out adult response cross-posted to hell
> and back.
>
> Nicely done ...<golf clap>...<golf clap>.......
>
> When you can't rebut logically profanity, and insults must the fall back.
>
> <cross-posts removed>
>
> cross post replaced

Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'

<uvuq75$m3g$14@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222763&group=rec.arts.tv#222763

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.fun,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general,alt.abortion
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:11:49 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:11 UTC

In article <ZqudncZXrM-zRb_7nZ2dnZfqn_sAAAAA@giganews.com>,
% <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:
>NefeshBarYochai wrote:
>>
>no one will care , they already don't

Hear! Hear!!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'

<uvuq8a$m3g$15@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222764&group=rec.arts.tv#222764

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.fun,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general,alt.abortion
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:12:26 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:12 UTC

In article <ZqudncFXrM8URb_7nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>,
% <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:
>Idlehands wrote:
>>>>
>>> F* OFF, faggot goat-fucking Hamas supporter.
>>>

>> Another intelligent well thought out adult response cross-posted to hell
>> and back.
>>
>> Nicely done ...<golf clap>...<golf clap>.......
>>
>> When you can't rebut logically profanity, and insults must the fall back.
>>
>> <cross-posts removed>
>>
>> cross post replaced

Good Work % !
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'

<9qqcndXR0eXicL_7nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222767&group=rec.arts.tv#222767

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.fun,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general,alt.abortion
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 15:17:34 -0700
 by: % - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:17 UTC

The Doctor wrote:
> In article <ZqudncFXrM8URb_7nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>,
> % <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Idlehands wrote:

>>> Another intelligent well thought out adult response cross-posted to hell
>>> and back.
>>>
>>> Nicely done ...<golf clap>...<golf clap>.......
>>>
>>> When you can't rebut logically profanity, and insults must the fall back.
>>>
>>> <cross-posts removed>
>>>
>>> cross post replaced
>>

> Good Work % !

he don't decide what gets posted where

Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'

<uvuscp$383pu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222768&group=rec.arts.tv#222768

From: shar...@telus.net (Sharx335)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.fun,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general,alt.abortion
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 16:48:57 -0600
 by: Sharx335 - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:48 UTC

On 2024-04-19 4:12 p.m., The Doctor wrote:
> In article <ZqudncFXrM8URb_7nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>,
> % <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Idlehands wrote:

>>> Another intelligent well thought out adult response cross-posted to hell
>>> and back.
>>>
>>> Nicely done ...<golf clap>...<golf clap>.......
>>>
>>> When you can't rebut logically profanity, and insults must the fall back.
>>>
>>> <cross-posts removed>
>>>
>>> cross post replaced
>>

> Good Work % !

So, for how long Doctor AND %, have you been supporting injury and death
to Israelis? I'm sure that Toastmasters Int. would be interested in
hearing your answer. So, Doctor as long as you brown nose to %, you are
complicit in what the Hamas barbarians did on Oct. 7. Some people have
VERY long memories and you would be advised to govern your on-line
conduct accordingly.

Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'

<uvv25q$11e2$5@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222774&group=rec.arts.tv#222774

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.fun,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general,alt.abortion
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 00:27:38 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 00:27 UTC

In article <9qqcndXR0eXicL_7nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
% <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <ZqudncFXrM8URb_7nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>,
>> % <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Good Work % !
>>
>he don't decide what gets posted where

Spot on!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'

<2JWdnW82uuLdqL77nZ2dnZfqnPEAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222790&group=rec.arts.tv#222790

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.fun,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general,alt.abortion
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 20:23:43 -0700
 by: % - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 03:23 UTC

Sharx335 wrote:
> On 2024-04-19 4:12 p.m., The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <ZqudncFXrM8URb_7nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>,
>> %  <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Good Work % !
>
> So, for how long Doctor AND %, have you been supporting injury and death
> to Israelis? I'm sure that Toastmasters Int. would be interested in
> hearing your answer. So, Doctor as long as you brown nose to %, you are
> complicit in what the Hamas barbarians did on Oct. 7. Some people have
> VERY long memories and you would be advised to govern your on-line
> conduct accordingly.

blow it out your armpit

Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'

<v00j5a$8th$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222809&group=rec.arts.tv#222809

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.fun,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general,alt.abortion
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 14:23:38 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 14:23 UTC

In article <2JWdnW82uuLdqL77nZ2dnZfqnPEAAAAA@giganews.com>,
% <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:
>Sharx335 wrote:
>> On 2024-04-19 4:12 p.m., The Doctor wrote:

>>> Good Work % !
>>
>> So, for how long Doctor AND %, have you been supporting injury and death
>> to Israelis? I'm sure that Toastmasters Int. would be interested in
>> hearing your answer. So, Doctor as long as you brown nose to %, you are
>> complicit in what the Hamas barbarians did on Oct. 7. Some people have
>> VERY long memories and you would be advised to govern your on-line
>> conduct accordingly.
>
>blow it out your armpit

I hope Israel deals with Hamas accordingly!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'

<v05hsu$tsdp$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222942&group=rec.arts.tv#222942

Followup: rec.arts,alt.fun,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general,alt.abortion
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.fun,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general,alt.abortion
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 04:30:41 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 08:30 UTC

void@invalid.noy wrote:

>The renowned writer Arthur Koestler warned many years ago that Israel
>risked becoming `a nasty little Sparta.� Half a century later Israel,
>grown rich on US military and financial aid, has become a very nasty
>big Sparta.

What the hell does that even mean?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'

<662505335.735482404.031896.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222943&group=rec.arts.tv#222943

Followup: rec.arts,alt.fun,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general,alt.abortion
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.fun,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general,alt.abortion
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 05:42:31 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 12:42 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> void@invalid.noy wrote:
>

>> The renowned writer Arthur Koestler warned many years ago that Israel
>> risked becoming `a nasty little Sparta.’ Half a century later Israel,
>> grown rich on US military and financial aid, has become a very nasty
>> big Sparta.
>
> What the hell does that even mean?

From QUORA

My daughter keeps saying “this is Sparta!”. What does she mean?

Your daughter is how old? HAHAHA

This is from a Movie; 300. Its become an internet thing, about standing
your ground and not backing down, no mater what your odds.

Typically, its about being a Bad-Ass, and you live by your own rules… its
very funny, when used out of context. “THIS IS SPARTA”

> --
> Let's go Brandon!

Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'

<v06d7f$14430$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222952&group=rec.arts.tv#222952

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.fun,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general,alt.abortion
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 15:19:10 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 19:19 UTC

anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
>Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>> void@invalid.noy wrote:

>>> The renowned writer Arthur Koestler warned many years ago that Israel
>>> risked becoming `a nasty little Sparta.’ Half a century later Israel,
>>> grown rich on US military and financial aid, has become a very nasty
>>> big Sparta.
>>
>> What the hell does that even mean?
>
> From QUORA
>
> My daughter keeps saying "this is Sparta!". What does she mean?
>
> Your daughter is how old? HAHAHA
>
> This is from a Movie; 300. Its become an internet thing, about
> standing your ground and not backing down, no mater what your odds.
>
>Typically, its about being a Bad-Ass, and you live by your own rules… its
>very funny, when used out of context. “THIS IS SPARTA”

Oh, so it's not an insult?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'

<1435648218.735515981.596348.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222958&group=rec.arts.tv#222958

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.fun,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general,alt.abortion
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 15:00:46 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 22:00 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>>> What the hell does that even mean?
>>
>> From QUORA
>>
>> My daughter keeps saying "this is Sparta!". What does she mean?
>>
>> Your daughter is how old? HAHAHA
>>
>> This is from a Movie; 300. Its become an internet thing, about
>> standing your ground and not backing down, no mater what your odds.
>>
>> Typically, its about being a Bad-Ass, and you live by your own rules… its
>> very funny, when used out of context. “THIS IS SPARTA”
>
> Oh, so it's not an insult?

Well, I guess it is once you add the “nasty”

> --
> Let's go Brandon!

Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'

<PLWcnTHAM6gzeLv7nZ2dnZfqn_oAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222961&group=rec.arts.tv#222961

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.fun,alt.philosophy.taoism,edm.general,alt.abortion
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 15:33:17 -0700
 by: % - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 22:33 UTC

anim8rfsk wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:

>>> From QUORA
>>>
>>> My daughter keeps saying "this is Sparta!". What does she mean?
>>>
>>> Your daughter is how old? HAHAHA
>>>
>>> This is from a Movie; 300. Its become an internet thing, about
>>> standing your ground and not backing down, no mater what your odds.
>>>
>>> Typically, its about being a Bad-Ass, and you live by your own rules… its
>>> very funny, when used out of context. “THIS IS SPARTA”
>>
>> Oh, so it's not an insult?
>
> Well, I guess it is once you add the “nasty”
>

>> --
>> Let's go Brandon!

my tarta is sparta

Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'

<vMWcnRTnZeTwq7r7nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222983&group=rec.arts.tv#222983

Newsgroups: alt.philosophy.taoism,rec.arts.tv,alt.fun,edm.general,alt.abortion
From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 04:17:49 +0000
 by: dolf - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 04:17 UTC

Will AI facial recognition mean that we'll no longer have to rely on
religion to solve the human sin problem?

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

Re: 'The nasty little Sparta'

<lkKdnWnM6asopbr7nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222984&group=rec.arts.tv#222984

Newsgroups: alt.philosophy.taoism,rec.arts.tv,alt.fun,edm.general,alt.abortion
From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 04:27:33 +0000
 by: dolf - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 04:27 UTC

Spartan Face Mask Detection and Facial Recognition System

<https://www.mdpi.com/2227-9032/10/1/87>

<https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AdCWR-XpGxI>