From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.music.celine-dion,sci.med.diseases
Subject: Celine Dion Documentary Will Give Fans A Look At Singer’s Life-Altering Illness
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 04:30:56 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 08:30 UTC

Celine Dion documentary �I Am: Celine Dion� will give fans a firsthand look
at the superstar�s life after being diagnosed with Stiff-Person Syndrome
(SPS) in December 2022.

Amazon and MGM Studios announced on Tuesday that the documentary about the
56-year-old Canadian singer�s legendary career and her battle with the rare
neurological disease will hit the streaming site globally on June 25.

�Directed by Academy Award nominee Irene Taylor, I AM: CELINE DION gives us a
raw and honest behind-the-scenes look at the iconic superstar�s struggle with
a life-altering illness,� the post shared on Instagram by Amazon, Dion, and
the studio read.

�Serving as a love letter to her fans, this inspirational documentary
highlights the music that has guided her life while also showcasing the
resilience of the human spirit,� the post added.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ce�line Dion (@celinedion)

Dion previously released a statement about the upcoming documentary, calling
it an opportunity to �document this part of my life, to try to raise
awareness of this little-known condition, to help others who share this
diagnosis,� People magazine noted.

�This last couple of years has been such a challenge for me, the journey from
discovering my condition to learning how to live with and manage it, but not
to let it define me,� the singer said.

�As the road to resuming my performing career continues, I have realized how
much I have missed it, of being able to see my fans,� she added.

In 2022, the �All By Myself� singer and mother of three revealed her
diagnosis after canceling several of her concerts.

�Hello, everyone,� Dion said. �I�m sorry it�s taken me so long to reach out
to you. I miss you all so much and can�t wait to be on stage talking to you
in person. As you know I�ve always been an open book and I wasn�t ready to
say anything before but I�m ready now.�

�I�ve been dealing with problems with my health for a long time and it�s been
really difficult for me to face my challenges and to talk about everything
that I�ve been going through,� she added.

�Recently I�ve been diagnosed with a very rare neurological disorder called
the stiff-person syndrome which affects one in a million people.�

SPS has been described as a progressive disease that leaves its victims as
�human statues� who cannot walk or talk, the Daily Mail noted.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Celine Dion Documentary Will Give Fans A Look At Singer??s Life-Altering Illness

<0001HW.2BD20C89004FC7A370000679C38F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222686&group=rec.arts.tv#222686

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv, alt.music.celine-dion, sci.med, alt.music.alternative.female, alt.music.canada, calgary.general
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 23:50:57 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 02:20 UTC

On Apr 18, 2024, Ubiquitous wrote
(in article <uvr1tf$27djn$18@dont-email.me>):

> Celine Dion documentary “I Am: Celine Dion” will give fans a firsthand
> look
> at the superstar’s life after being diagnosed with Stiff-Person Syndrome
> (SPS) in December 2022.
>
> Amazon and MGM Studios announced on Tuesday that the documentary about the
> 56-year-old Canadian singer’s legendary career and her battle with the rare
> neurological disease will hit the streaming site globally on June 25.
>
> “Directed by Academy Award nominee Irene Taylor, I AM: CELINE DION gives us
> raw and honest behind-the-scenes look at the iconic superstar’s struggle
> with
> a life-altering illness,” the post shared on Instagram by Amazon, Dion, and
> the studio read.
>
> “Serving as a love letter to her fans, this inspirational documentary
> highlights the music that has guided her life while also showcasing the
> resilience of the human spirit,” the post added.
>
> View this post on Instagram
>
> A post shared by Ce´line Dion (@celinedion)
>
> Dion previously released a statement about the upcoming documentary, calling
> it an opportunity to “document this part of my life, to try to raise
> awareness of this little-known condition, to help others who share this
> diagnosis,” People magazine noted.
>
> “This last couple of years has been such a challenge for me, the journey
> from
> discovering my condition to learning how to live with and manage it, but not
> to let it define me,” the singer said.
>
> “As the road to resuming my performing career continues, I have realized how
> much I have missed it, of being able to see my fans,” she added.
>
> In 2022, the “All By Myself” singer and mother of three revealed her
> diagnosis after canceling several of her concerts.
>
> “Hello, everyone,” Dion said. “I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to
> reach out
> to you. I miss you all so much and can’t wait to be on stage talking to you
> in person. As you know I’ve always been an open book and I wasn’t ready to
> say anything before but I’m ready now.”
>
> “I’ve been dealing with problems with my health for a long time and
> it’s been
> really difficult for me to face my challenges and to talk about everything
> that I’ve been going through,” she added.
>
> “Recently I’ve been diagnosed with a very rare neurological disorder
> called
> the stiff-person syndrome which affects one in a million people.”
>
> SPS has been described as a progressive disease that leaves its victims as
> “human statues” who cannot walk or talk, the Daily Mail noted.

Again, optimally sexually compatible relationships have
healing effects, and straight-type-1-F Celine Dion is
optimally sexually compatible e.g. with straight-type-1-M
Calgary financier Brett Wilson, and neither of them is
likely to be a gold digger. And his mother told him
“If you want to sew, get yourself a Singer.” :-)

Though I am the latest ootw (which I formerly called avatar
type), unlike Jesus, who had primary siddhi healer special
ability, my primary siddhi is matchmaker special ability,
so I am unable to heal Celine Dion individually. However
she should be healed as part of sudden physical evolution,
including of current adults, that I am attempting to instigate.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to

Re: Celine Dion Documentary Will Give Fans A Look At Singer s Life-Altering Illness

<20240419083413.5f4bc65f@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222735&group=rec.arts.tv#222735

From: suc...@ra.mentos (Lil-man-ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.music.celine-dion,sci.med,alt.music.alternative.female,alt.music.canada,calgary.general
Subject: Re: Celine Dion Documentary Will Give Fans A Look At Singer s
Life-Altering Illness
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 08:34:13 -0600
 by: Lil-man-ball - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 14:34 UTC

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 23:50:57 -0230
David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> wrote:

> [...]
> >
> > SPS has been described as a progressive disease that leaves its
> > victims as “human statues” who cannot walk or talk, the Daily Mail
> > noted.
>
> Again, optimally sexually compatible relationships have
> healing effects, and straight-type-1-F Celine Dion is
> optimally sexually compatible e.g. with straight-type-1-M
> Calgary financier Brett Wilson, and neither of them is
> likely to be a gold digger. And his mother told him
> “If you want to sew, get yourself a Singer.” :-)
>
> Though I am the latest ootw (which I formerly called avatar
> type), unlike Jesus, who had primary siddhi healer special
> ability, my primary siddhi is matchmaker special ability,
> so I am unable to heal Celine Dion individually. However
> she should be healed as part of sudden physical evolution,
> including of current adults, that I am attempting to instigate.

Why can't you evolve Justine Turdeau into something non-toxic to your
nation then?

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Celine Dion Documentary Will Give Fans A Look At Singer s Life-Altering Illness