Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 25B.Z...@nada.net (25B.Z959)
Subject: "Sophie Killed Herself" - Highland Sniper Writes About His SEX DOLL
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 00:35:47 -0400
 by: 25B.Z959 - Fri, 8 Jul 2022 04:35 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10991891/Highland-Park-shooter-posted-pics-teen-sex-doll-hanging-spouted-racist-posts.html

he shared a picture he entitled 'Sophie Killed Herself,' showing
the doll hanging from his closet in a mock suicide.

'I don't understand why,' he wrote in the post, adding:
'Sophie July 1, 2020 - July 22, 2020.'

Additionally, Crimo posted several racist messages on the site
in the days leading up to the mass shooting at Highland Park,
Illinois.

In one, he seemed to question the legitimacy of the Holocaust,
writing: 'The math is all scewed (sic). The logistics of 6m
Jews doesn't make sense, but I'm just retarded.'

On July 2, he also seemed to suggest Jews were 'fire retardant.'
And in another post from June 28, Crimo posted: 'I say we just
get rid of the blacks all together.'

Four days later, he said Asian people should 'be gassed and
washed,' suggesting they could be put in gas chambers.

.. . .

I think we know why 'Sophie' hanged herself.
Mr. Hip-Hop Psycho drove her to suicide ! :-)

Wow ... this guy was a General-Purpose Hater.

His views on Jews are straight from the ANTIFA/BLM
Handbook.

It's un-Woke to hate 'blacks', but he did anyway.

"Asians" - a very Hitleresque 'solution' in the
BLM vein.

"Red Flags" ??? THIS guy deserved the Bat Signal
in bright red - a 'Joker'-caliber threat.

Of course the Woke are planning to persecute/prosecute
his PARENTS ... but frankly this freak is SUCH an
all-purpose hater/psycho that I think that'd backfire.
He's really "Woke+" for the most part - and you can
find his views in a LOT of the ANTIFA/BLM rhetoric.
Best for the Wokies to HIDE this - just let it all
pass unnoticed. Any persecution of the parents would
make it all TOO public.

Actually, the Wokies need to kinda suppress this whole
thing. Expect the MSM to suddenly lose interest, stop
posting details. It'll all be dealt with QUIETLY - and
they'll stuff him in a loonie-bin without public trial.

And hey ... pix of him in DRAG making his escape, that
makes him a TRANNY, a PROTECTED class !!!

This just has to GO AWAY.