interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / What?! What?! What?!

SubjectAuthor
* What?! What?! What?!bfh
`* Re: What?! What?! What?!Mike Van Pelt
 +* Re: What?! What?! What?!bfh
 |`- Re: What?! What?! What?!Mike Van Pelt
 `* Re: What?! What?! What?!George.Anthony
  `- Re: What?! What?! What?!Mike Van Pelt

1
What?! What?! What?!

<WykUN.415$cji5.72@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22295&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22295

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Subject: What?! What?! What?!
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 22:21:42 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 02:21 UTC

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rep-ilhan-omars-daughter-students-suspended-barnard-college-refusing-l-rcna148445

Rep. Ilhan Omar's daughter, Isra Hirsi, was among those arrested, New
York police said. She said on X that said she was notified that she
was suspended from Barnard College.

Liberal Barnard College of liberal Columbia U has suspended a liberal
congresswoman's liberal daughter for protesting? I can't wrap my head
around that. Was that article written by a hallucinating AI?

--
bill

Re: What?! What?! What?!

<uvsosg$2n7lo$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22296&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22296

From: use...@mikevanpelt.com (Mike Van Pelt)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: What?! What?! What?!
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 03:36:48 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: mike@Mike-Laptop.localdomain (Mike-Laptop)
 by: Mike Van Pelt - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 03:36 UTC

In article <WykUN.415$cji5.72@fx14.iad>, bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
>https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rep-ilhan-omars-daughter-students-suspended-barnard-college-refusing-l-rcna148445

>Rep. Ilhan Omar's daughter, Isra Hirsi, was among those arrested, New
>York police said. She said on X that said she was notified that she
>was suspended from Barnard College.
>
>Liberal Barnard College of liberal Columbia U has suspended a liberal
>congresswoman's liberal daughter for protesting? I can't wrap my head
>around that. Was that article written by a hallucinating AI?

A liberal Jewish friend posted a while back, when all this "We
demand a Judenrein Middle East, Und Morgen Die Welt!!!" stuff
was blowing up after the October 7 atrocities, and "all the
usual suspects" on the left were standing in solidarity with
Hamas, "Do progressives realize that the Jewish vote has been
lost for at least a generation?"

I think the "liberal, but not entirely gibbering insane
leftist" wing of the Democratic Party is realizing this.
Support for those who literally put Jewish babies into
literal ovens and literally baked them to death is ...
not a good look to anyone with the slightest shread of
morality in their souls.
--
Mike Van Pelt | "I don't advise it unless you're nuts."
mvp at calweb.com | -- Ray Wilkinson, after riding out Hurricane

Re: What?! What?! What?!

<NGmUN.416$cji5.53@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22297&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22297

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 00:46:36 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 04:46 UTC

Mike Van Pelt wrote:
> In article <WykUN.415$cji5.72@fx14.iad>, bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
>> https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rep-ilhan-omars-daughter-students-suspended-barnard-college-refusing-l-rcna148445

>> Rep. Ilhan Omar's daughter, Isra Hirsi, was among those arrested, New
>> York police said. She said on X that said she was notified that she
>> was suspended from Barnard College.
>>
>> Liberal Barnard College of liberal Columbia U has suspended a liberal
>> congresswoman's liberal daughter for protesting? I can't wrap my head
>> around that. Was that article written by a hallucinating AI?
>
> A liberal Jewish friend posted a while back, when all this "We
> demand a Judenrein Middle East, Und Morgen Die Welt!!!" stuff
> was blowing up after the October 7 atrocities, and "all the
> usual suspects" on the left were standing in solidarity with
> Hamas, "Do progressives realize that the Jewish vote has been
> lost for at least a generation?"
>
> I think the "liberal, but not entirely gibbering insane
> leftist" wing of the Democratic Party is realizing this.

The woke are awakening? That's hard to believe. Are you an AI,
continuing to try to befuddle me?

--
bill

Re: What?! What?! What?!

<uvtsd7$317vh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22298&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22298

From: ganth...@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:43:03 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:3LfPHm5fAVbdZISd5BHo/uXwb3E=
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:43 UTC

Mike Van Pelt <usenet@mikevanpelt.com> wrote:
> In article <WykUN.415$cji5.72@fx14.iad>, bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
>> https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rep-ilhan-omars-daughter-students-suspended-barnard-college-refusing-l-rcna148445

>> Rep. Ilhan Omar's daughter, Isra Hirsi, was among those arrested, New
>> York police said. She said on X that said she was notified that she
>> was suspended from Barnard College.
>>
>> Liberal Barnard College of liberal Columbia U has suspended a liberal
>> congresswoman's liberal daughter for protesting? I can't wrap my head
>> around that. Was that article written by a hallucinating AI?
>
> A liberal Jewish friend posted a while back, when all this "We
> demand a Judenrein Middle East, Und Morgen Die Welt!!!" stuff
> was blowing up after the October 7 atrocities, and "all the
> usual suspects" on the left were standing in solidarity with
> Hamas, "Do progressives realize that the Jewish vote has been
> lost for at least a generation?"
>
> I think the "liberal, but not entirely gibbering insane
> leftist" wing of the Democratic Party is realizing this.
> Support for those who literally put Jewish babies into
> literal ovens and literally baked them to death is ...
> not a good look to anyone with the slightest shread of
> morality in their souls.

The liberal wing of the democrat party is the democrat party. They are all
gibbering and insane leftists.

--
Hollywood wants progressive masculinity to lead this century but you can go
only so far in high heels.

Re: What?! What?! What?!

<v0f79d$3f8g6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22342&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22342

From: use...@mikevanpelt.com (Mike Van Pelt)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 03:33:02 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: mike@Mike-Laptop.localdomain (Mike-Laptop)
 by: Mike Van Pelt - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 03:33 UTC

In article <NGmUN.416$cji5.53@fx14.iad>, bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
>The woke are awakening? That's hard to believe. Are you an AI,
>continuing to try to befuddle me?

I am not programmed to respond in that area. :-)

Not the Wokesheviks, certainly. But there are apparently a
few of the actual liberals still around; I hear from them
from time to time.

--
Mike Van Pelt | "I don't advise it unless you're nuts."
mvp at calweb.com | -- Ray Wilkinson, after riding out Hurricane
KE6BVH | Ike on Surfside Beach in Galveston

Re: What?! What?! What?!

<v0f7j2$3f8g6$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22343&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22343

From: use...@mikevanpelt.com (Mike Van Pelt)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 03:38:12 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Mike Van Pelt - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 03:38 UTC

In article <uvtsd7$317vh$1@dont-email.me>,
George.Anthony <ganthony@gmail.net> wrote:
>The liberal wing of the democrat party is the democrat party.
>They are all gibbering and insane leftists.

Not all Democrats, at least, not yet. The Wokesheviks are
working on driving the remaining not-gibbering-insane ones
out,though.