I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

interests / rec.food.cooking / Dinner tonight 9/28/22

SubjectAuthor
* Dinner tonight 9/28/22jmcquown
+* Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net
|`* Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22Sheldon Martin
| `* Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22Gary
|  `- Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22Sheldon Martin
+* Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22Sqwertz
|`- Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22Sqwertz
+- Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22Cindy Hamilton
+* Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22Gary
|`* Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22Bryan Simmons
| `* Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22Mike Duffy
|  +- Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22Bryan Simmons
|  `* Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22Gary
|   `* Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22jmcquown
|    +- Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22Bruce
|    +* Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22Dave Smith
|    |+- Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22Bruce
|    |+* Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22jmcquown
|    ||`- Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22Bryan Simmons
|    |`* Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22Michael Trew
|    | `* Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22Bruce
|    |  `* Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22Gary
|    |   +- Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22Bruce
|    |   `- Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22Sheldon Martin
|    `* Re:No trolls please -was- Dinner tonight 9/28/22David Keeting
|     `* Re: No trolls please -was- Dinner tonight 9/28/22Sqwertz
|      `- Re: No trolls please -was- Dinner tonight 9/28/22David Keeting
+- Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22bruce bowser
`- Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22songbird

Pages:12
Dinner tonight 9/28/22

<th2ldu$emrp$9@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=223420&group=rec.food.cooking#223420

From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Dinner tonight 9/28/22
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 19:30:04 -0400
 by: jmcquown - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 23:30 UTC

Leftovers. I baked a couple of flounder fillets last Sunday. I'll be
reheating the remaining one on low heat in the microwave. The green
vegetable will be Fordhook butter beans and I have some from frozen hush
puppies in the oven. The hush puppies bake up nice and crisp yet tender
inside and no need to use oil or deep fry.

Got anything cooking tonight at your house?

Jill

Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22

<d5c82bac-cb79-4fd9-bdf9-97c352eb58d9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=223457&group=rec.food.cooking#223457

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 18:58:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22
From: itsjoann...@webtv.net (itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net)
 by: itsjoannotjoann@webt - Thu, 29 Sep 2022 01:58 UTC

On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 6:30:13 PM UTC-5, j_mc...@comcast.net wrote:

> Leftovers. I baked a couple of flounder fillets last Sunday. I'll be
> reheating the remaining one on low heat in the microwave. The green
> vegetable will be Fordhook butter beans and I have some from frozen hush
> puppies in the oven. The hush puppies bake up nice and crisp yet tender
> inside and no need to use oil or deep fry.
>
> Got anything cooking tonight at your house?
>
> Jill

It was leftovers here as well and will be for the next two days.

Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22

<z0esrxtlqllk$.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=223458&group=rec.food.cooking#223458

From: sqwert...@gmail.invalid (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 21:00:45 -0500
 by: Sqwertz - Thu, 29 Sep 2022 02:00 UTC

On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 19:30:04 -0400, jmcquown wrote:

> Got anything cooking tonight at your house?

Another big surf and turf gyro.

https://i.postimg.cc/hhRdzYwD/Surf-and-Turf-Gyro-3.jpg

-sw

Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22

<1myuvrol7f6h.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=223466&group=rec.food.cooking#223466

From: sqwert...@gmail.invalid (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 21:16:24 -0500
 by: Sqwertz - Thu, 29 Sep 2022 02:16 UTC

On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 21:00:45 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 19:30:04 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> Got anything cooking tonight at your house?
>
> Another big surf and turf gyro.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/hhRdzYwD/Surf-and-Turf-Gyro-3.jpg

I didn't see yuo had flounder until after I posted that. I also
had flounder (and breadsticks) for dinner. I cooked a pound of it
and ate 2/3rd of it myself, but didnt' have a picture of it, so I
lied and said I had the gyro (which was for breakfast/lunch).

-sw

Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22

<FNcZK.513575$Ny99.431245@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=223496&group=rec.food.cooking#223496

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 08:35:49 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Thu, 29 Sep 2022 08:35 UTC

On 2022-09-28, jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net> wrote:
> Leftovers. I baked a couple of flounder fillets last Sunday. I'll be
> reheating the remaining one on low heat in the microwave. The green
> vegetable will be Fordhook butter beans and I have some from frozen hush
> puppies in the oven. The hush puppies bake up nice and crisp yet tender
> inside and no need to use oil or deep fry.
>
> Got anything cooking tonight at your house?

Leftovers, sort of. Tuesday I stopped at Whole Paycheck on the way back
from my mother's house and picked up some cooked salmon at the deli,
since I knew I'd be disinclined to cook. I ate half of it Tuesday and
the rest last night. On a salad with lemon vinaigrette.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22

<th3m99$kh5o$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=223501&group=rec.food.cooking#223501

From: g.maj...@att.net (Gary)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 04:50:50 -0400
 by: Gary - Thu, 29 Sep 2022 08:50 UTC

On 9/28/2022 7:30 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> Leftovers.  I baked a couple of flounder fillets last Sunday.  I'll be
> reheating the remaining one on low heat in the microwave.  The green
> vegetable will be Fordhook butter beans and I have some from frozen hush
> puppies in the oven.  The hush puppies bake up nice and crisp yet tender
> inside and no need to use oil or deep fry.
>
> Got anything cooking tonight at your house?
>
> Jill

A couple of fried Cheerio burgers, turkey flavored.

Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22

<q0abjh52recdarfcd12o28q87fm2pqba1s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=223540&group=rec.food.cooking#223540

From: penmar...@aol.com (Sheldon Martin)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 10:41:08 -0400
 by: Sheldon Martin - Thu, 29 Sep 2022 14:41 UTC

On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 18:58:23 -0700 (PDT), "itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net"
<itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net> wrote:

>On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 6:30:13 PM UTC-5, j_mc...@comcast.net wrote:
>>
>> Leftovers. I baked a couple of flounder fillets last Sunday. I'll be
>> reheating the remaining one on low heat in the microwave. The green
>> vegetable will be Fordhook butter beans and I have some from frozen hush
>> puppies in the oven. The hush puppies bake up nice and crisp yet tender
>> inside and no need to use oil or deep fry.
>>
>> Got anything cooking tonight at your house?
>>
>> Jill
>>
>It was leftovers here as well and will be for the next two days.

I woke up a bit early and had energy to cook, so Italian
meat-a-balles, browned and added sliced green bell peppers and sliced
gook eggplant from the garden. Got it all cooked about halfway and
added a can of Hunts whole tomatoes. Got tons of garden tomatoes but
didn't feel like peeling. I sneaked in some dehy onions... added some
'talian herb mix and garlic. All cooking nicely on a very low simmer,
filled an 8 quart pot... enough for three healthy dinners. Not sure
if we'll have it with pasta or a Kaiser roll sammich. Anyway, 10:30
AM and still asimmer. Cook is allowed to taste, Yummy!

Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22

<th6dji$vc34$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=223646&group=rec.food.cooking#223646

From: g.maj...@att.net (Gary)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 05:41:08 -0400
 by: Gary - Fri, 30 Sep 2022 09:41 UTC

Sheldon Martin wrote:
> I woke up a bit early and had energy to cook, so Italian
> meat-a-balles, browned and added sliced green bell peppers and sliced
> gook eggplant from the garden. Got it all cooked about halfway and
> added a can of Hunts whole tomatoes. Got tons of garden tomatoes but
> didn't feel like peeling. I sneaked in some dehy onions... added some
> 'talian herb mix and garlic. All cooking nicely on a very low simmer,
> filled an 8 quart pot... enough for three healthy dinners. Not sure
> if we'll have it with pasta or a Kaiser roll sammich. Anyway, 10:30
> AM and still asimmer. Cook is allowed to taste, Yummy!

A few questions about your 8 quart amount:
- how much meat did you use?
- only one can of Hunt's whole tomatoes in 8 quarts?
- why do you feel the need to peel your fresh tomatoes?

Also... assuming your wife doesn't detect the dehy onions that you
sneaked in, that equals 3 healthy dinners for 2 people = 6 dinners.
Each serving will use 1.33 quarts of meataballs and sauce over pasta or
on kaiser rolls. You two eat large meals.

Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22

<argdjh5uumg3tvl86su0cq9nlocf9344e1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=223665&group=rec.food.cooking#223665

From: penmar...@aol.com (Sheldon Martin)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 09:55:47 -0400
 by: Sheldon Martin - Fri, 30 Sep 2022 13:55 UTC

On Fri, 30 Sep 2022 Gary wrote:
>Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> I woke up a bit early and had energy to cook, so Italian
>> meat-a-balles, browned and added sliced green bell peppers and sliced
>> gook eggplant from the garden. Got it all cooked about halfway and
>> added a can of Hunts whole tomatoes. Got tons of garden tomatoes but
>> didn't feel like peeling. I sneaked in some dehy onions... added some
>> 'talian herb mix and garlic. All cooking nicely on a very low simmer,
>> filled an 8 quart pot... enough for three healthy dinners. Not sure
>> if we'll have it with pasta or a Kaiser roll sammich. Anyway, 10:30
>> AM and still asimmer. Cook is allowed to taste, Yummy!
>
>A few questions about your 8 quart amount:
> - how much meat did you use?

I ground not quite two pounds.

> - only one can of Hunt's whole tomatoes in 8 quarts?

Large can, 28 oz., tomatoes get sliced roughly with the spatula. I
don't fill pots to the tippy top, I leave ample room for additions and
stirring. When I was done adding the peppers and eggplant it cooked
down to almost fill a 6 qt pot. It's well seasoned but I did forget
the two bay leaves, oh well, weren't missed... the 'talian herb mix
and s n'p were plenty... forgot the msg too. My wife added some hot
pepper flakes to hers. Smaller pot leaves more fridge space... I
don't mind hand washing an extra pot. I always clean as I go, no pile
of dirty implements accumulate. I really appreciate the tankless on
demand hot water, no waiting for hot water to reach the kitchen sink,
in 20 seconds it's running fully hot.

> - why do you feel the need to peel your fresh tomatoes?

Skins are tough, canned are already peeled, and fresh add too much
water.

> Also... assuming your wife doesn't detect the dehy onions that you
>sneaked in, that equals 3 healthy dinners for 2 people = 6 dinners.
>Each serving will use 1.33 quarts of meataballs and sauce over pasta or
>on kaiser rolls. You two eat large meals.

What we don't eat can be frozen. I don't measure, I always prepare
more than just enough... I'm not into food rationing. And we don't
eat three meals a day, usually one main meal and snacks. I don't eat
breakfast, I have a light brunch, my wife eats toast and jam with her
morning coffee. We always keep a supply of dried fruit for the
munchies, mixed and figs dates and raisins. BJs sells large
resealable bags of dried fruit... no fat or salt, just natural sugar
and lots of fiber. We don't eat junk from the fast food joints...
even pizza is very rare. We do eat lots of produce mostly what we
grow. We'll be harvesting our cabbages this weekend (8 monsters), we
keep two, soup/slaw, we have customers for the others... deer get the
outer leaves, deer get the damaged tomatoes. We'll be harvesting all
the tomatoes, even the greenies, and whatever else... a frost is
predicted for early next week. Most of the green tomatoes will ripen
on a table in the basement, others will be sliced, dusted with
seasoned flour and fried. I no longer do baking other than corn
muffins so I only buy Wondra. Much of our harvest is traded with
other gardners and given to food banks... different gardeners
specialize in growing different crops so there's always an assortment.

Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22

<171fd9b6-3edb-4b3a-8aa8-e2db95eeb592n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=224798&group=rec.food.cooking#224798

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 13:50:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: bruce2bo...@gmail.com (bruce bowser)
 by: bruce bowser - Wed, 5 Oct 2022 20:50 UTC

On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 7:30:13 PM UTC-4, j_mc...@comcast.net wrote:
> Leftovers. I baked a couple of flounder fillets last Sunday. I'll be
> reheating the remaining one on low heat in the microwave. The green
> vegetable will be Fordhook butter beans

Kind of reminds me of lima beans. A nice bowl of that sounds incredible!

Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22

<qks21j-302.ln1@anthive.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=224897&group=rec.food.cooking#224897

From: songb...@anthive.com (songbird)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 08:00:58 -0400
 by: songbird - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 12:00 UTC

jmcquown wrote:
> Leftovers. I baked a couple of flounder fillets last Sunday. I'll be
> reheating the remaining one on low heat in the microwave. The green
> vegetable will be Fordhook butter beans

i don't consider dry beans as a green vegetable unless they're
actually not made from dry beans (shellies are the term i would
use for beans that have not dried yet and are still plump in the
pods). shellies being primarily starchy and enough like a dry
bean i'd consider a vegetable much the same i'd consider corn a
vegetable, but still it's primarily starch and not green leafy
type material.

> and I have some from frozen hush
> puppies in the oven. The hush puppies bake up nice and crisp yet tender
> inside and no need to use oil or deep fry.

as long as it isn't too mushy it would be ok. once it is mushy
i'd consider it a reconstituted fried item. taste would be ok but
the texture would be off. still though, since i do like things
like tater-tot casserole i'm sure i'd eat it anyways... :)

> Got anything cooking tonight at your house?

no, reheated some squash later on, but dinner was ice-cream
that had some roasted peanuts on it.

it's been a bit too busy here to worry about cooking that
much.

the other day i took a jar of chili from the freezer that
was good (from the batch i made a few weeks ago) - i ended up
having it for breakfast or brunch for a few days. dinner was
burgers with mushrooms.

songbird

Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22

<618abe8c-817c-4fe8-aa48-f4256f59e74cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=224898&group=rec.food.cooking#224898

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 05:48:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: bryangsi...@gmail.com (Bryan Simmons)
 by: Bryan Simmons - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 12:48 UTC

On Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 3:50:55 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> On 9/28/2022 7:30 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> > Leftovers. I baked a couple of flounder fillets last Sunday. I'll be
> > reheating the remaining one on low heat in the microwave. The green
> > vegetable will be Fordhook butter beans and I have some from frozen hush
> > puppies in the oven. The hush puppies bake up nice and crisp yet tender
> > inside and no need to use oil or deep fry.
> >
> > Got anything cooking tonight at your house?
> >
> > Jill
> A couple of fried Cheerio burgers, turkey flavored.

I'm almost afraid to ask, but this sounds like
ground turkey, mixed with crushed Cheerios,
made into patties, fried and put onto buns. I
almost feel like my Atheism should take a
long enough break for me to say, "Sweet
Jesus, please let that not be what he meant."

--Bryan

Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22

<1sB%K.244811$elEa.1379@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=224904&group=rec.food.cooking#224904

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: mxdu...@bell.net (Mike Duffy)
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 14:17:33 GMT
 by: Mike Duffy - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 14:17 UTC

On 2022-10-06, Bryan Simmons <bryangsimmons@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 3:50:55 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:

>> A couple of fried Cheerio burgers, turkey flavored.

> I'm almost afraid to ask, but this sounds like
> ground turkey, mixed with crushed Cheerios, [...]

> Jesus, please let that not be what he meant."

He dreamed up something similar (dunking Cheerios
in chicken soup) and got some attention from Jill.

So now he's doubling down with more details
in a pathetic attempt to garner more attention
from Jill.

Like you do with your death wish for JK every time
you suggest another manner of his untimely demise.

Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22

<4e16e6fc-3d35-4230-b715-1a854b7e5a48n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=224921&group=rec.food.cooking#224921

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 08:20:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: bryangsi...@gmail.com (Bryan Simmons)
 by: Bryan Simmons - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 15:20 UTC

On Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 9:17:40 AM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On 2022-10-06, Bryan Simmons <bryang...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 3:50:55 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
>
> >> A couple of fried Cheerio burgers, turkey flavored.
>
> > I'm almost afraid to ask, but this sounds like
> > ground turkey, mixed with crushed Cheerios, [...]
> > Jesus, please let that not be what he meant."
> He dreamed up something similar (dunking Cheerios
> in chicken soup) and got some attention from Jill.

Like little oyster crackers.

> So now he's doubling down with more details
> in a pathetic attempt to garner more attention
> from Jill.
>
> Like you do with your death wish for JK every time
> you suggest another manner of his untimely demise.

I don't do that because of Jill. I really would like to
see him dead. It amazes me that more folks don't
share the sentiment.

--Bryan

Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22

<thn3bk$3dvs8$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=224934&group=rec.food.cooking#224934

From: g.maj...@att.net (Gary)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 13:30:28 -0400
 by: Gary - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 17:30 UTC

On 10/6/2022 10:17 AM, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On 2022-10-06, Bryan Simmons <bryangsimmons@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 3:50:55 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
>
>>> A couple of fried Cheerio burgers, turkey flavored.
>
>> I'm almost afraid to ask, but this sounds like
>> ground turkey, mixed with crushed Cheerios, [...]
>
>> Jesus, please let that not be what he meant."
>
> He dreamed up something similar (dunking Cheerios
> in chicken soup) and got some attention from Jill.
>
> So now he's doubling down with more details
> in a pathetic attempt to garner more attention
> from Jill.
>
> Like you do with your death wish for JK every time
> you suggest another manner of his untimely demise.

Mike, all of my Cheerios stories (soup and burgers) was fake.
That said, it could be good eats. Maybe I'll actually try it one day.

Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22

<thnhab$3f308$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=224975&group=rec.food.cooking#224975

From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 17:28:42 -0400
 by: jmcquown - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 21:28 UTC

On 10/6/2022 1:30 PM, Gary wrote:
> On 10/6/2022 10:17 AM, Mike Duffy wrote:

>>> I'm almost afraid to ask, but this sounds like
>>> ground turkey, mixed with crushed Cheerios, [...]
>>
>>> Jesus, please let that not be what he meant."
>>
>> He dreamed up something similar (dunking Cheerios
>> in chicken soup) and got some attention from Jill.
>>
>> So now he's doubling down with more details
>> in a pathetic attempt to garner more attention
>> from Jill.
>>
>> Like you do with your death wish for JK every time
>> you suggest another manner of his untimely demise.
>>
> Mike, all of my Cheerios stories (soup and burgers) was fake.
> That said, it could be good eats. Maybe I'll actually try it one day.

So you've turned into one of your troll pals. No surprise there.

Jill

Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22

<jq8vnfFstrdU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=224976&group=rec.food.cooking#224976

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 08:30:19 +1100
 by: Bruce - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 21:30 UTC

On Thu, 6 Oct 2022 17:28:42 -0400, jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On 10/6/2022 1:30 PM, Gary wrote:
>> On 10/6/2022 10:17 AM, Mike Duffy wrote:
>>>
>>> He dreamed up something similar (dunking Cheerios
>>> in chicken soup) and got some attention from Jill.
>>>
>>> So now he's doubling down with more details
>>> in a pathetic attempt to garner more attention
>>> from Jill.
>>>
>>> Like you do with your death wish for JK every time
>>> you suggest another manner of his untimely demise.
>>>
>> Mike, all of my Cheerios stories (soup and burgers) was fake.
>> That said, it could be good eats. Maybe I'll actually try it one day.
>>

>So you've turned into one of your troll pals. No surprise there.

But... but... but you're the biggest troll of RFC! People have left
because of you.

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22

<ZYH%K.375012$wLZ8.100245@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=224981&group=rec.food.cooking#224981

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: adavid.s...@sympatico.ca (Dave Smith)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 17:42:17 -0400
 by: Dave Smith - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 21:42 UTC

On 2022-10-06 5:28 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
> On 10/6/2022 1:30 PM, Gary wrote:
>> On 10/6/2022 10:17 AM, Mike Duffy wrote:

>>> Like you do with your death wish for JK every time
>>> you suggest another manner of his untimely demise.
>>>
>> Mike, all of my Cheerios stories (soup and burgers) was fake.
>> That said, it could be good eats. Maybe I'll actually try it one day.
>>

> So you've turned into one of your troll pals.  No surprise there.

To his credit, he does not reply to or about our resident psycho at
least a half dozen times a day.

Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22

<jq9241Ft900U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=224983&group=rec.food.cooking#224983

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 09:11:09 +1100
 by: Bruce - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 22:11 UTC

On Thu, 6 Oct 2022 17:42:17 -0400, Dave Smith
<adavid.smith@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>On 2022-10-06 5:28 p.m., jmcquown wrote:

>>> Mike, all of my Cheerios stories (soup and burgers) was fake.
>>> That said, it could be good eats. Maybe I'll actually try it one day.
>>>

>> So you've turned into one of your troll pals.  No surprise there.
>>

>To his credit, he does not reply to or about our resident psycho at
>least a half dozen times a day.

As opposed to... say it! :)

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22

<thnmng$3f309$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=224991&group=rec.food.cooking#224991

From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 19:01:02 -0400
 by: jmcquown - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 23:01 UTC

On 10/6/2022 5:42 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2022-10-06 5:28 p.m., jmcquown wrote:

>>> Mike, all of my Cheerios stories (soup and burgers) was fake.
>>> That said, it could be good eats. Maybe I'll actually try it one day.
>>>

>> So you've turned into one of your troll pals.  No surprise there.
>>

> To his credit, he does not reply to or about our resident psycho at
> least a half dozen times a day.

LOLOL He only replies to replies about...

Jill

Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22

<16849815-a4da-4de9-bb05-a74c9e37a4b9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=224994&group=rec.food.cooking#224994

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 16:08:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: bryangsi...@gmail.com (Bryan Simmons)
 by: Bryan Simmons - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 23:08 UTC

On Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 6:01:10 PM UTC-5, j_mc...@comcast.net wrote:
> On 10/6/2022 5:42 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

> >> So you've turned into one of your troll pals. No surprise there.
> >>

> > To his credit, he does not reply to or about our resident psycho at
> > least a half dozen times a day.
> >
> LOLOL He only replies to replies about...

The resident psycho is part of his Brotherhood.

> Jill

--Bryan

Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22

<ofO%K.411053$SAT4.158335@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225049&group=rec.food.cooking#225049

From: michael....@att.net (Michael Trew)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 00:51:38 -0400
 by: Michael Trew - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 04:51 UTC

On 10/6/2022 17:42, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2022-10-06 5:28 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
>>
>> So you've turned into one of your troll pals. No surprise there.
>
> To his credit, he does not reply to or about our resident psycho at
> least a half dozen times a day.

Oof... that one was personal, Jill ;)

Re: Dinner tonight 9/28/22

<jq9qlaF26opU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225053&group=rec.food.cooking#225053

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 16:09:58 +1100
 by: Bruce - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 05:09 UTC

On Fri, 07 Oct 2022 00:51:38 -0400, Michael Trew
<michael.trew@att.net> wrote:

>On 10/6/2022 17:42, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On 2022-10-06 5:28 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
>>>
>>> So you've turned into one of your troll pals. No surprise there.
>>
>> To his credit, he does not reply to or about our resident psycho at
>> least a half dozen times a day.
>
>Oof... that one was personal, Jill ;)

Dave was on the (pickle)ball! Dissent within the Sisterhood!

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Re:No trolls please -was- Dinner tonight 9/28/22

<171be19a5ee4685e$24$3262674$4616d843@news.newsgroupdirect.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225176&group=rec.food.cooking#225176

Subject: Re:No trolls please -was- Dinner tonight 9/28/22
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: dk...@nospam.invalid (David Keeting)
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 15:55:41 -0400
 by: David Keeting - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 19:55 UTC

jmcquown wrote:
> So you've turned into one of your troll pals.  No surprise there.
>
> Jill

Ironic that you respond to every post the *real troll* (Kuthe)
posts here in RFC, doncha' think?

Please stop feeding the trolls, Jill, some of us simply
lurk here without much comment, so please take that for what
it's worth to you before you plonk me....too.

Re: No trolls please -was- Dinner tonight 9/28/22

<1u0u5936quazg$.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225320&group=rec.food.cooking#225320

From: sqwert...@gmail.invalid (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 03:55:34 -0500
 by: Sqwertz - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 08:55 UTC

On Fri, 7 Oct 2022 15:55:41 -0400, David Keeting wrote:

> jmcquown wrote:
>> So you've turned into one of your troll pals.  No surprise there.
>>
>> Jill
>>
> Ironic that you respond to every post the *real troll* (Kuthe)
> posts here in RFC, doncha' think?
>
> Please stop feeding the trolls, Jill, some of us simply
> lurk here without much comment, so please take that for what
> it's worth to you before you plonk me....too.

Yet you troll, morph, and forge. That goes hand in hand with "just
want to lurk".

-sww

interests / rec.food.cooking / Dinner tonight 9/28/22