Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed Pawlowski)
Subject: Hey Jill - - Watch out for Ian
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 16:20:46 -0400
 by: Ed Pawlowski - Thu, 29 Sep 2022 20:20 UTC

Not the one in the book the real one

https://www.wfla.com/weather/tracking-the-tropics/hurricane-ian-update-storms-batter-florida-with-winds-storm-surge-flooding/

The storm should move off the east-central Florida coast soon. Some
re-strengthening is expected, and it could be near hurricane strength
when it approaches the coast of South Carolina on Friday, according to
the center.

Re: Hey Jill - - Watch out for Ian

<th5166$oamu$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=223567&group=rec.food.cooking#223567

From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Re: Hey Jill - - Watch out for Ian
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 17:02:59 -0400
 by: jmcquown - Thu, 29 Sep 2022 21:02 UTC

On 9/29/2022 4:20 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> Not the one in the book the real one
>
> https://www.wfla.com/weather/tracking-the-tropics/hurricane-ian-update-storms-batter-florida-with-winds-storm-surge-flooding/
>
> The storm should move off the east-central Florida coast soon. Some
> re-strengthening is expected, and it could be near hurricane strength
> when it approaches the coast of South Carolina on Friday, according to
> the center.

Thanks, Ed. The track keeps changing. This storm is fickle. As of now
it appears it will make landfall (again) well to the north of Beaufort
county. Earlier today they were saying it was going to hit us directly
around 6PM today. Now the models have it pushing further north making
landfall tomorrow. morning There have been very gusty winds and we'll
get a bunch of rain, for sure.

Jill

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: Hey Jill - - Watch out for Ian