From: bid...@loser.com (Biden 401k disaster)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Jan. 6 committee to connect Oath Keepers, Proud Boys and QAnon to Trump allies
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 17:19:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Biden 401k disaster - Tue, 12 Jul 2022 17:19 UTC

On 12 Jul 2022, Ubiquitous <webspermeater@polaris.net> posted some

> On 7/12/2022 4:49 AM, Scout wrote:
>>

>> "Somebody too" <nunya@biz.invalid> wrote in message

>>> The whole shitshow has ffallen off track. It's supposed to be about
>>> Trump causing an "insurrection" but instead it all "he said she
>>> said".
>>
>> Let's be honest, their whole case is about smoke and mirrors
>
> No, scooter.

Yes, Rudy.

Re: Jan. 6 committee to connect Oath Keepers, Proud Boys and QAnon to Trump allies

<takla7$24hos$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22408&group=alt.politics#22408

From: me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net (Scout)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 15:35:23 -0400
 by: Scout - Tue, 12 Jul 2022 19:35 UTC

"Biden 401k disaster" <biden@loser.com> wrote in message
> On 12 Jul 2022, Ubiquitous <webspermeater@polaris.net> posted some
>
>> On 7/12/2022 4:49 AM, Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> "Somebody too" <nunya@biz.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Let's be honest, their whole case is about smoke and mirrors
>>
>> No, scooter.
>
> Yes, Rudy.

Yep it was so weak it couldn't even be listed as a factor in the impeachment
papers.

Re: Jan. 6 committee to connect Oath Keepers, Proud Boys and QAnon to Trump allies

<r99schl86q8274oq6beofbe5hifkf4vjs0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22415&group=alt.politics#22415

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 21:53:04 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Wed, 13 Jul 2022 01:53 UTC

On Tue, 12 Jul 2022 15:35:23 -0400, "Scout"
<me4guns@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:

>"Biden 401k disaster" <biden@loser.com> wrote in message
>> On 12 Jul 2022, Ubiquitous <webspermeater@polaris.net> posted some

>>> No, scooter.
>>
>> Yes, Rudy.
>
>Yep it was so weak it couldn't even be listed as a factor in the impeachment
>papers.

Now you're just being a partisan idiot. IIRC, the Jan 6 insurrection
came AFTER Trump's two impeachments.

Swill
--
And speaking of stupid, how dumb do you have to be to believe a god
who didn't prevent the Holocaust is going to help you win a football