Bushydo -- the way of the shrub. Bonsai!

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: In 51 Years of Motoring I never saw this...

SubjectAuthor
* In 51 Years of Motoring I never saw this...WarrantsFramed@MarthaStewart.GoodThing
+* Re: In 51 Years of Motoring I never saw this...Dave Smith
|+- Re: In 51 Years of Motoring I never saw this...Hank Rogers
|`- Re: In 51 Years of Motoring I never saw this...Michael Trew
`- Re: In 51 Years of Motoring I never saw this...Bruce

1
In 51 Years of Motoring I never saw this...

<a5cee541-b943-4b79-862d-b4c7ee7b40cdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=224207&group=rec.food.cooking#224207

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2022 12:08:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: In 51 Years of Motoring I never saw this...
From: jgrov...@hotmail.com (WarrantsFramed@MarthaStewart.GoodThing)
 by: WarrantsFramed@Marth - Sun, 2 Oct 2022 19:08 UTC

Stopped at the $3 car wash before grocery shopping, paid at the touch screen and waited for the gate to open. The screen says "we're halted" and the attendant starts waving the cars to backup from the wash building. Then out comes A Monster Truck which was too tall for the wash system. Mr. Monster Chauffeur should have known the truck dimensions. Yes, he and his passenger resembled Larry The Cable Guy or most of the Capitol Invaders.

Meijer grocery has issues stocking frozen French bread pizza or Stoufers is only running the pepperoni assembly line.

Also while waiting at Union Train Station, a couple got hitched in the Great Hall and their closing music was ACDCs Long Way to the Top...with a live kilted bagpipe player. Can't make this stuff up!!!

Re: In 51 Years of Motoring I never saw this...

<u5p_K.226351$elEa.34217@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=224290&group=rec.food.cooking#224290

Subject: Re: In 51 Years of Motoring I never saw this...
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: adavid.s...@sympatico.ca (Dave Smith)
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2022 19:25:13 -0400
 by: Dave Smith - Sun, 2 Oct 2022 23:25 UTC

On 2022-10-02 3:08 p.m., WarrantsFramed@MarthaStewart.GoodThing wrote:
> Stopped at the $3 car wash before grocery shopping, paid at the touch
> screen and waited for the gate to open. The screen says "we're
> halted" and the attendant starts waving the cars to backup from the
> wash building. Then out comes A Monster Truck which was too tall for
> the wash system. Mr. Monster Chauffeur should have known the truck
> dimensions. Yes, he and his passenger resembled Larry The Cable Guy
> or most of the Capitol Invaders.
>
> Meijer grocery has issues stocking frozen French bread pizza or
> Stoufers is only running the pepperoni assembly line.
>
> Also while waiting at Union Train Station, a couple got hitched in
> the Great Hall and their closing music was ACDCs Long Way to the
> Top...with a live kilted bagpipe player. Can't make this stuff up!!!

I had some fun with a bigass pickup yesterday when I went to the produce
store in town. The jackass has a truck that seemed to be too big for
him to get into a parking space, or else he parked it over to line to be
an ass. I let my wife out and pulled in, leaving him no room to even get
to his door, never mind opening it. It turned out that he was just
ahead of me on the way back out. He was not thrilled when we saw that he
couldn't get to his door. He looked around angrily just in time for me
to tell my wife to stay there and I would back out. Then she said
something about him parking over the line, so I guess that was enough
for him to realize that the parking job was his problem.

Re: In 51 Years of Motoring I never saw this...

<XYp_K.226352$elEa.4429@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=224297&group=rec.food.cooking#224297

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: han...@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2022 19:24:16 -0500
 by: Hank Rogers - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 00:24 UTC

Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2022-10-02 3:08 p.m., WarrantsFramed@MarthaStewart.GoodThing wrote:
>> Stopped at the $3 car wash before grocery shopping, paid at the
>> touch
>> screen and waited for the gate to open. The screen says "we're
>> halted" and the attendant starts waving the cars to backup from the
>> wash building. Then out comes A Monster Truck which was too tall for
>> the wash system. Mr. Monster Chauffeur should have known the truck
>> dimensions. Yes, he and his passenger resembled Larry The Cable Guy
>> or most of the Capitol Invaders.
>>
>> Meijer grocery has issues stocking frozen French bread pizza or
>> Stoufers is only running the pepperoni assembly line.
>>
>> Also while waiting at Union Train Station, a couple got hitched in
>> the Great Hall and their closing music was ACDCs Long Way to the
>> Top...with a live kilted bagpipe player. Can't make this stuff up!!!
>
> I had some fun with a bigass pickup yesterday when I went to the
> produce store in town.  The jackass has a truck that seemed to be
> too big for him to get into a parking space, or else he parked it
> over to line to be an ass. I let my wife out and pulled in, leaving
> him no room to even get to his door, never mind opening it.  It
> turned out that he was just ahead of me on the way back out. He was
> not thrilled when we saw that he couldn't get to his door. He
> looked around angrily just in time for me to tell my wife to stay
> there and I would back out. Then she said something about him
> parking over the line, so I guess that was enough for him to
> realize that the parking job was his problem.

I bet you were VERY satisfied. Did you also follow him home, so
You'd know where to dump trash dave?

Re: In 51 Years of Motoring I never saw this...

<tRs_K.545280$iiS8.89409@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=224325&group=rec.food.cooking#224325

From: michael....@att.net (Michael Trew)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2022 23:41:14 -0400
 by: Michael Trew - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 03:41 UTC

On 10/2/2022 19:25, Dave Smith wrote:

> I had some fun with a bigass pickup yesterday when I went to the produce
> store in town. The jackass has a truck that seemed to be too big for him
> to get into a parking space, or else he parked it over to line to be an
> ass. I let my wife out and pulled in, leaving him no room to even get to
> his door, never mind opening it. It turned out that he was just ahead of
> me on the way back out. He was not thrilled when we saw that he couldn't
> get to his door. He looked around angrily just in time for me to tell my
> wife to stay there and I would back out. Then she said something about
> him parking over the line, so I guess that was enough for him to realize
> that the parking job was his problem.

I've done the same thing before, but be warned, that many people who
drive these monster-size vehicles are simply are so arrogant that they
don't care whom else they are hindering with their poor parking jobs.
I've had a guy try to start a fist-fight with me over parking too close
to his driver's door, while *he* was the one over the white line. These
are the types who will vandalize your car while you are away, even
though you are the one within the parking space. It's either a white
trash person, or more typically a ghetto black person.

Re: In 51 Years of Motoring I never saw this...

<2091744e-327f-44f3-b9f7-f47738a6e83dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=224419&group=rec.food.cooking#224419

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 11:57:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: therealr...@gmail.com (Bruce)
 by: Bruce - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 18:57 UTC

On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 2:08:49 PM UTC-5, WarrantsFramed@MarthaStewart.GoodThing wrote:
> Stopped at the $3 car wash before grocery shopping, paid at the touch screen and waited for the gate to open. The screen says "we're halted" and the attendant starts waving the cars to backup from the wash building. Then out comes A Monster Truck which was too tall for the wash system. Mr. Monster Chauffeur should have known the truck dimensions. Yes, he and his passenger resembled Larry The Cable Guy or most of the Capitol Invaders.
>
> Meijer grocery has issues stocking frozen French bread pizza or Stoufers is only running the pepperoni assembly line.
>
> Also while waiting at Union Train Station, a couple got hitched in the Great Hall and their closing music was ACDCs Long Way to the Top...with a live kilted bagpipe player. Can't make this stuff up!!!

LOL Are you still drunk from last night or just stupid?

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: In 51 Years of Motoring I never saw this...