"No problem is so formidable that you can't walk away from it." -- C. Schulz

interests / alt.politics / Kamala Does It Again ...

SubjectAuthor
* Kamala Does It Again ...25B.Z959
+- Re: Kamala Does It Again ...David Hartung
+* Re: Kamala Does It Again ...super70s
|`* Re: Kamala Does It Again ...Blue Lives Matter
| `- Re: Kamala Does It Again ...governor.swill
`- Re: Kamala Does It Again ...governor.swill

1
Kamala Does It Again ...

<2-qdncOZKOYbGVL_nZ2dnUU7-W3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22445&group=alt.politics#22445

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 25B.Z...@nada.net (25B.Z959)
Subject: Kamala Does It Again ...
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 22:50:45 -0400
 by: 25B.Z959 - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 02:50 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11011107/Kamala-Harris-stumbles-transportation-remark-job-development-speech-gaffe.html

'You need to get to go and need to be able to get where you
need to go to do the work and go home'
- Kamala Harris

.. . .

HUH ?????????????

The only prospect WORSE than Joe .......

Re: Kamala Does It Again ...

<GBLzK.471682$zgr9.416944@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22446&group=alt.politics#22446

Subject: Re: Kamala Does It Again ...
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: d_hart...@hotmail.corn (David Hartung)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 19:56:36 -0700
 by: David Hartung - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 02:56 UTC

On 7/13/2022 7:50 PM, 25B.Z959 wrote:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11011107/Kamala-Harris-stumbles-transportation-remark-job-development-speech-gaffe.html
>

> 'You need to get to go and need to be able to get where you
> need to go to do the work and go home'
> - Kamala Harris
>
> . . .
>
>   HUH ?????????????

Herschel "no-degree" Walker:

"What I like to do is see it and everything and stuff.”

"You know, Cain killed Abel. You know, and that’s a problem
that we have. And I said, what we need to do is look into
how we can stop those things. You know, you talked about
doing a disinformation, what about getting a department that
can look at young men that’s looking at women, that’s looking
at their social media? What about doing that, looking into
things like that, and we can stop that that way?"

Fuck off, you cunt.

Re: Kamala Does It Again ...

<super70s-D94192.01042314072022@reader01.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22456&group=alt.politics#22456

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 01:04:23 -0500
 by: super70s - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 06:04 UTC

In article <2-qdncOZKOYbGVL_nZ2dnUU7-W3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
"25B.Z959" <25B.Z959@nada.net> wrote:

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11011107/Kamala-Harris-stumbles-
> transportation-remark-job-development-speech-gaffe.html
>
> 'You need to get to go and need to be able to get where you
> need to go to do the work and go home'
> - Kamala Harris
>
> . . .
>
> HUH ?????????????
>
> The only prospect WORSE than Joe .......

"gaffe - an unintentional act or remark causing embarrassment to its
originator; a blunder"

What was so embarrassing about that? Did she get her point across? Was
it understandable to a reasonably intelligent person?

I'd have to disagree it was a "gaffe" no matter what that
sensationalistic UK fishwrap-site claims.

Meanwhile back in Trump la-la land...

"Oranges" (aka "origins")
"Infantroopen"
"Resaption"
"Deligitimatize"
"Transpants"
"Herridje"
"Benefishers"
"Protecterd"
"Pivvitible"
"9/Elective"
"Humanitaries"
"Foistered"
"Championch"
"Lawmarkers"
"Supply Chern"
"Bipartiss"
"Asbadidizziz"
"Armed Forsiva/Forsuch"
"Apliculibulls"
"Obstuulz"
"All Walks of Lice"
"Rofe Up"
"Raydoh"
"Liberal-ation"
"Mini-on-Apolis"
"Slock Rocket"
"Vicious MS-3 Gang members"
"Tim Apple"
"Eastwisemen"
"Veneswaylass"
"Venezwellzos"
"Venezwhalezz"
"Noble Prizes"

Re: Kamala Does It Again ...

<2orvchdhsl15m2e5m37bt7msdh1fu0tjo0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22460&group=alt.politics#22460

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 06:27:18 -0400
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 10:27 UTC

On Thu, 14 Jul 2022 01:04:23 -0500, super70s
<super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>In article <2-qdncOZKOYbGVL_nZ2dnUU7-W3NnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
> "25B.Z959" <25B.Z959@nada.net> wrote:
>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11011107/Kamala-Harris-stumbles-
>> transportation-remark-job-development-speech-gaffe.html
>>
>> 'You need to get to go and need to be able to get where you
>> need to go to do the work and go home'
>> - Kamala Harris
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> HUH ?????????????
>>
>> The only prospect WORSE than Joe .......
>
>"gaffe - an unintentional act or remark causing embarrassment to its
>originator; a blunder"
>
>What was so embarrassing about that? Did she get her point across? Was
>it understandable to a reasonably intelligent person?
>
>I'd have to disagree it was a "gaffe" no matter what that
>sensationalistic UK fishwrap-site claims.

I hope someone is collecting all of Kammie's gaffs and cackles in case
she decides to run in 2024.

>Meanwhile back in Trump la-la land...
>
>"Oranges" (aka "origins")
>"Infantroopen"
>"Resaption"
>"Deligitimatize"
>"Transpants"
>"Herridje"
>"Benefishers"
>"Protecterd"
>"Pivvitible"
>"9/Elective"
>"Humanitaries"
>"Foistered"
>"Championch"
>"Lawmarkers"
>"Supply Chern"
>"Bipartiss"
>"Asbadidizziz"
>"Armed Forsiva/Forsuch"
>"Apliculibulls"
>"Obstuulz"
>"All Walks of Lice"
>"Rofe Up"
>"Raydoh"
>"Liberal-ation"
>"Mini-on-Apolis"
>"Slock Rocket"
>"Vicious MS-3 Gang members"
>"Tim Apple"
>"Eastwisemen"
>"Veneswaylass"
>"Venezwellzos"
>"Venezwhalezz"
>"Noble Prizes"

Re: Kamala Does It Again ...

<9as0dhtolb3cfdshkoaala5q5s3rudgfah@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22468&group=alt.politics#22468

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 15:50:34 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 19:50 UTC

On Wed, 13 Jul 2022 22:50:45 -0400, "25B.Z959" wrote:
>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11011107/Kamala-Harris-stumbles-transportation-remark-job-development-speech-gaffe.html
>'You need to get to go and need to be able to get where you
>need to go to do the work and go home'
>- Kamala Harris

> HUH ?????????????
>
> The only prospect WORSE than Joe .......

George Bush has made so many gaffes that BOOKS have been written about
them.

My favorite is his most recent:

"Bush was drawing a parallel between how countries conduct elections
and their stance toward other nations when his tongue went rogue."

"The result is an absence of checks and balances in Russia, and the
decision of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion
of Iraq — I mean of Ukraine," Bush said. "Iraq... anyway," he said
with a shake of his head, as members of the audience chuckled.
(video available)
https://www.npr.org/2022/05/19/1100016029/george-w-bush-condemns-putins-invasion-of-iraq-instead-of-ukraine

Bush on Education:
Education

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" –
Florence, South Carolina; January 11, 2000
"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a
literacy test."
"As yesterday's positive report card shows, childrens do learn
when standards are high and results are measured." – September 2007

General

"I think we agree, the past is over." – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania,
on meeting with John McCain; May 10, 2000
"They misunderestimated me." – Bentonville, Arkansas; November 6,
2000
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." –
Saginaw, Michigan, September 29, 2000, while attempting to reassure
the business community that he does not support tearing down dams to
protect endangered fish species.
"There's an old saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas, probably
in Tennessee—that says, 'Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool
me—you can't get fooled again.'" – Nashville, Tennessee; September 17,
2002. The right proverb is "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice,
shame on me".
"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many
OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this
country."– Poplar Bluff, Missouri; September 6, 2004
"I'm going to put people in my place, so when the history of this
administration is written at least there's an authoritarian voice
saying exactly what happened." – announcing he would write a book
about "the 12 toughest decisions" he had to make. The right word would
have been 'authoritative'.
"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and
over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the
propaganda."
"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what
happened inside this Oval Office." – Washington, D.C., in an interview
with The Jerusalem Post; May 12, 2008

Swill
--
And speaking of stupid, how dumb do you have to be to believe a god
who didn't prevent the Holocaust is going to help you win a football

Re: Kamala Does It Again ...

<2vs0dh1necugopk0n3m6ad6aa5djeaalqp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22469&group=alt.politics#22469

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 15:52:27 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 19:52 UTC

On Thu, 14 Jul 2022 06:27:18 -0400, Blue Lives Matter
<Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:

>On Thu, 14 Jul 2022 01:04:23 -0500, super70s
><super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>I hope someone is collecting all of Kammie's gaffs and cackles in case
>she decides to run in 2024.

You missed the point again, no surprise.

Swill