Excellent day for putting Slinkies on an escalator.

interests / rec.food.cooking / OT: Total Stupidity

SubjectAuthor
* OT: Total Stupidityjmcquown
+- Re: OT: Total StupidityWarrantsFramed@MarthaStewart.GoodThing
+* Re: OT: Total StupiditySqwertz
|+* Re: OT: Total StupidityDavid Keeting
||`* Re: OT: Total Stupidityjmcquown
|| +* Re: OT: Total StupidityBruce
|| |`* Re: OT: Total StupidityDavid Keeting
|| | `- Re: OT: Total StupidityBruce
|| `* Re: OT: Total StupidityDavid Keeting
||  `* Re: OT: Total StupiditySqwertz
||   `- Re: OT: Total StupidityDavid Keeting
|+* Re: OT: Total Stupidityjmcquown
||`* Re: OT: Total StupidityDavid Keeting
|| `* Re: OT: Total StupidityMichael Trew
||  +- Re: OT: Total StupidityMichael Trew
||  `* Re: OT: Total StupidityCindy Hamilton
||   +- Re: OT: Total StupidityBruce
||   `- Re: OT: Total StupidityMichael Trew
|`* Re: OT: Total StupidityDave Smith
| +* Re: OT: Total StupidityDavid Keeting
| |`- Re: OT: Total StupidityHank Rogers
| `- Re: OT: Total StupidityHank Rogers
`* Re: OT: Total StupidityBruce
 `* Re: OT: Total Stupiditydsi1
  `- Re: OT: Total StupidityHank Rogers

1
OT: Total Stupidity

<thku8d$32fm0$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=224819&group=rec.food.cooking#224819

From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: OT: Total Stupidity
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 17:51:08 -0400
 by: jmcquown - Wed, 5 Oct 2022 21:51 UTC

When I got to work this morning someone in the building asked me if I
knew anyone at Beaufort High School. (I don't.) He said when he was
driving to the office it seemed nearly every Beaufort police and
sheriff's department vehicle was racing towards Beaufort High, sirens
blaring, along with a bunch of ambulances. There were reports of "shots
fired".

The UPS delivery driver was dropping off packages at our building and he
said his dispatcher told him to stay well away from the area around the
school.

*Thankfully* it turned out to be a hoax. Turns out there were similar
calls, all around the same time this morning, reporting "shots fired" at
different high schools in THIRTEEN different counties throughout South
Carolina!

WTF is wrong with people? Does someone think this is cute?! You *know*
the parents, the students and staff who had to be evacuated while the
responders searched the schools, were panicking. What about people who
really *did* need those first reponders for real emergencies during that
time?

I hope the idiot(s) who called in the false reports is/are stupid enough
to brag about it on social media. The FBI has already gotten involved
in trying to track down the source of the calls.

Jill

Re: OT: Total Stupidity

<50d22783-f577-4152-af17-f0065b9bbcacn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=224830&group=rec.food.cooking#224830

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 15:12:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: OT: Total Stupidity
From: jgrov...@hotmail.com (WarrantsFramed@MarthaStewart.GoodThing)
 by: WarrantsFramed@Marth - Wed, 5 Oct 2022 22:12 UTC

On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 4:51:15 PM UTC-5, j_mc...@comcast.net wrote:
> When I got to work this morning someone in the building asked me if I
> knew anyone at Beaufort High School. (I don't.) He said when he was
> driving to the office it seemed nearly every Beaufort police and
> sheriff's department vehicle was racing towards Beaufort High, sirens
> blaring, along with a bunch of ambulances. There were reports of "shots
> fired".
>
> The UPS delivery driver was dropping off packages at our building and he
> said his dispatcher told him to stay well away from the area around the
> school.
>
> *Thankfully* it turned out to be a hoax. Turns out there were similar
> calls, all around the same time this morning, reporting "shots fired" at
> different high schools in THIRTEEN different counties throughout South
> Carolina!
>
> WTF is wrong with people? Does someone think this is cute?! You *know*
> the parents, the students and staff who had to be evacuated while the
> responders searched the schools, were panicking. What about people who
> really *did* need those first reponders for real emergencies during that
> time?
>
> I hope the idiot(s) who called in the false reports is/are stupid enough
> to brag about it on social media. The FBI has already gotten involved
> in trying to track down the source of the calls.
>
> Jill

Some place by me was bomb hoaxed.

Re: OT: Total Stupidity

<dl11khd4jp2vdsh8q246rn4qj5ne2rjg1j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225179&group=rec.food.cooking#225179

From: sqwert...@gmail.invalid (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 16:10:59 -0400
 by: Sqwertz - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 20:10 UTC

On Wed, 5 Oct 2022 17:51:08 -0400, jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net>
wrote:

>When I got to work this morning someone in the building asked me if I
>knew anyone at Beaufort High School. (I don't.) He said when he was
>driving to the office it seemed nearly every Beaufort police and
>sheriff's department vehicle was racing towards Beaufort High, sirens
>blaring, along with a bunch of ambulances. There were reports of "shots
>fired".
>
>The UPS delivery driver was dropping off packages at our building and he
>said his dispatcher told him to stay well away from the area around the
>school.
>
>*Thankfully* it turned out to be a hoax. Turns out there were similar
>calls, all around the same time this morning, reporting "shots fired" at
>different high schools in THIRTEEN different counties throughout South
>Carolina!
>
>WTF is wrong with people? Does someone think this is cute?! You *know*
>the parents, the students and staff who had to be evacuated while the
>responders searched the schools, were panicking. What about people who
>really *did* need those first reponders for real emergencies during that
>time?
>
>I hope the idiot(s) who called in the false reports is/are stupid enough
>to brag about it on social media. The FBI has already gotten involved
>in trying to track down the source of the calls.
>
>Jill

It was probably Michael Trew. He's not the nice guy he pretends to be.
In fact, he's a real asshole in the other groups from which he posts.

Re: OT: Total Stupidity

<171be2c9b04208e6$2$1070932$4066de33@news.newsgroupdirect.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225181&group=rec.food.cooking#225181

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: dk...@nospam.invalid (David Keeting)
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 16:17:24 -0400
 by: David Keeting - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 20:17 UTC

Sqwertz wrote:
<...>
> It was probably Michael Trew. He's not the nice guy he pretends to be.
> In fact, he's a real asshole in the other groups from which he posts.

Lookout! Net-Cop alert!

Re: OT: Total Stupidity

<thq200$3qgbp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225183&group=rec.food.cooking#225183

From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 16:25:35 -0400
 by: jmcquown - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 20:25 UTC

On 10/7/2022 4:17 PM, David Keeting wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:
> <...>
>> It was probably Michael Trew. He's not the nice guy he pretends to be.
>> In fact, he's a real asshole in the other groups from which he posts.
>>
> Lookout! Net-Cop alert!

Look out! An asshole who constantly changes his email addy!

Re: OT: Total Stupidity

<jqbgeiFaboiU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225185&group=rec.food.cooking#225185

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2022 07:27:57 +1100
 by: Bruce - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 20:27 UTC

On Fri, 7 Oct 2022 16:25:35 -0400, jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On 10/7/2022 4:17 PM, David Keeting wrote:
>> Sqwertz wrote:
>> <...>
>>> It was probably Michael Trew. He's not the nice guy he pretends to be.
>>> In fact, he's a real asshole in the other groups from which he posts.
>>>
>> Lookout! Net-Cop alert!
>>

>Look out! An asshole who constantly changes his email addy!

Oh no Jill McTroll, that's terrible!

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Re: OT: Total Stupidity

<thq29g$3qgbp$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225186&group=rec.food.cooking#225186

From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 16:30:39 -0400
 by: jmcquown - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 20:30 UTC

On 10/7/2022 4:10 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Oct 2022 17:51:08 -0400, jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>> When I got to work this morning someone in the building asked me if I
>> knew anyone at Beaufort High School. (I don't.) He said when he was
>> driving to the office it seemed nearly every Beaufort police and
>> sheriff's department vehicle was racing towards Beaufort High, sirens
>> blaring, along with a bunch of ambulances. There were reports of "shots
>> fired".
>>
>> The UPS delivery driver was dropping off packages at our building and he
>> said his dispatcher told him to stay well away from the area around the
>> school.
>>
>> *Thankfully* it turned out to be a hoax. Turns out there were similar
>> calls, all around the same time this morning, reporting "shots fired" at
>> different high schools in THIRTEEN different counties throughout South
>> Carolina!
>>
>> WTF is wrong with people? Does someone think this is cute?! You *know*
>> the parents, the students and staff who had to be evacuated while the
>> responders searched the schools, were panicking. What about people who
>> really *did* need those first reponders for real emergencies during that
>> time?
>>
>> I hope the idiot(s) who called in the false reports is/are stupid enough
>> to brag about it on social media. The FBI has already gotten involved
>> in trying to track down the source of the calls.
>>
>> Jill
>
> It was probably Michael Trew. He's not the nice guy he pretends to be.
> In fact, he's a real asshole in the other groups from which he posts.

I sincerely doubt that.

Jill

Re: OT: Total Stupidity

<171be646fff15f10$5378$950576$4076de23@news.newsgroupdirect.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225197&group=rec.food.cooking#225197

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: dk...@nospam.invalid (David Keeting)
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 17:21:21 -0400
 by: David Keeting - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 21:21 UTC

jmcquown wrote:
> On 10/7/2022 4:17 PM, David Keeting wrote:
>> Sqwertz wrote:
>> <...>
>>> It was probably Michael Trew. He's not the nice guy he pretends to be.
>>> In fact, he's a real asshole in the other groups from which he posts.
>>>
>> Lookout! Net-Cop alert!
>>

> Look out!  An asshole who constantly changes his email addy!

FWIW, Wertz has been frogging Trew in some of
the other newsgroups, so it's no surprise he's
outing him here now, mmmmmmk, missed-moderator?

Re: OT: Total Stupidity

<171be65527352b5a$5379$950576$4076de23@news.newsgroupdirect.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225198&group=rec.food.cooking#225198

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: dk...@nospam.invalid (David Keeting)
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 17:22:21 -0400
 by: David Keeting - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 21:22 UTC

Bruce wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Oct 2022 16:25:35 -0400, jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On 10/7/2022 4:17 PM, David Keeting wrote:
>>> Sqwertz wrote:
>>> <...>
>>>>
>>> Lookout! Net-Cop alert!
>>>

>> Look out! An asshole who constantly changes his email addy!
>
> Oh no Jill McTroll, that's terrible!

She plonks anyone that publicly spanks her.

Re: OT: Total Stupidity

<171be6698197eb03$1255$950576$4076de23@news.newsgroupdirect.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225199&group=rec.food.cooking#225199

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: dk...@nospam.invalid (David Keeting)
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 17:23:49 -0400
 by: David Keeting - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 21:23 UTC

jmcquown wrote:
> On 10/7/2022 4:10 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Wed, 5 Oct 2022 17:51:08 -0400, jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> When I got to work this morning someone in the building asked me if I
>>> knew anyone at Beaufort High School. (I don't.)  He said when he was
>>> driving to the office it seemed nearly every Beaufort police and
>>> sheriff's department vehicle was racing towards Beaufort High, sirens
>>> blaring, along with a bunch of ambulances.  There were reports of "shots
>>> fired".
>>>
>>> The UPS delivery driver was dropping off packages at our building and he
>>> said his dispatcher told him to stay well away from the area around the
>>> school.
>>>
>>> *Thankfully* it turned out to be a hoax.  Turns out there were similar
>>> calls, all around the same time this morning, reporting "shots fired" at
>>> different high schools in THIRTEEN different counties throughout South
>>> Carolina!
>>>
>>> WTF is wrong with people?  Does someone think this is cute?!  You *know*
>>> the parents, the students and staff who had to be evacuated while the
>>> responders searched the schools, were panicking.  What about people who
>>> really *did* need those first reponders for real emergencies during that
>>> time?
>>>
>>> I hope the idiot(s) who called in the false reports is/are stupid enough
>>> to brag about it on social media.  The FBI has already gotten involved
>>> in trying to track down the source of the calls.
>>>
>>> Jill
>>
>> It was probably Michael Trew. He's not the nice guy he pretends to be.
>> In fact, he's a real asshole in the other groups from which he posts.
>
> I sincerely doubt that.
>
> Jill

Wertz frogs him, posting disgusting shit.

Does that surprise you?

Re: OT: Total Stupidity

<F%00L.73718$R_o7.73043@fx33.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225203&group=rec.food.cooking#225203

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: adavid.s...@sympatico.ca (Dave Smith)
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 17:38:45 -0400
 by: Dave Smith - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 21:38 UTC

On 2022-10-07 4:10 p.m., Sqwertz wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Oct 2022 17:51:08 -0400, jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net>

>> I hope the idiot(s) who called in the false reports is/are stupid enough
>> to brag about it on social media. The FBI has already gotten involved
>> in trying to track down the source of the calls.
>>
>> Jill
>
> It was probably Michael Trew. He's not the nice guy he pretends to be.
> In fact, he's a real asshole in the other groups from which he posts.

Maybe he just looks relatively nice in here because there are so many
assholes.

Re: OT: Total Stupidity

<jqblofFb3koU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225208&group=rec.food.cooking#225208

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2022 08:58:34 +1100
 by: Bruce - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 21:58 UTC

On Fri, 7 Oct 2022 17:22:21 -0400, David Keeting <dk@nospam.invalid>
wrote:

>Bruce wrote:
>> On Fri, 7 Oct 2022 16:25:35 -0400, jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net>
>> wrote:

>>> Look out! An asshole who constantly changes his email addy!
>>
>> Oh no Jill McTroll, that's terrible!
>>

>She plonks anyone that publicly spanks her.

Jill McTroll hates trolls, but is herself the biggest troll. If she
was consistent, she'd killfile herself.

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Re: OT: Total Stupidity

<171be91c476adcf1$3$2891193$4036de63@news.newsgroupdirect.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225214&group=rec.food.cooking#225214

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: dk...@nospam.invalid (David Keeting)
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 18:13:16 -0400
 by: David Keeting - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 22:13 UTC

Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2022-10-07 4:10 p.m., Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Wed, 5 Oct 2022 17:51:08 -0400, jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net>
>
>>> I hope the idiot(s) who called in the false reports is/are stupid enough
>>> to brag about it on social media.  The FBI has already gotten involved
>>> in trying to track down the source of the calls.
>>>
>>> Jill
>>
>> It was probably Michael Trew. He's not the nice guy he pretends to be.
>> In fact, he's a real asshole in the other groups from which he posts.
>
> Maybe he just looks relatively nice in here because there are so many
> assholes.

Maybe you're just a long winded clueless blowhard.

Re: OT: Total Stupidity

<ge30L.569914$Ny99.283216@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225250&group=rec.food.cooking#225250

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: han...@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 19:10:47 -0500
 by: Hank Rogers - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 00:10 UTC

Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2022-10-07 4:10 p.m., Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Wed, 5 Oct 2022 17:51:08 -0400, jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net>
>
>>> I hope the idiot(s) who called in the false reports is/are
>>> stupid enough
>>> to brag about it on social media.  The FBI has already gotten
>>> involved
>>> in trying to track down the source of the calls.
>>>
>>> Jill
>>
>> It was probably Michael Trew. He's not the nice guy he pretends
>> to be.
>> In fact, he's a real asshole in the other groups from which he
>> posts.
>
> Maybe he just looks relatively nice in here because there are so
> many assholes.

When everyone around you seems to be an asshole, dave, you should
wonder why you are the ONLY non-asshole.

Raise your hand dave. Your shit don't stink, after all.

Have you dumped any trash lately? Boxed anyone out of their car at
the parking lot?

Your vindictive personality makes for a better society, and nice
stories too. I imagine you were a very good cop when you were
policing the province. We need more like you.

Re: OT: Total Stupidity

<uz30L.217861$IRd5.73653@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225262&group=rec.food.cooking#225262

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: han...@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 19:33:24 -0500
 by: Hank Rogers - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 00:33 UTC

David Keeting wrote:
> Dave Smith wrote:
>> On 2022-10-07 4:10 p.m., Sqwertz wrote:
>>> On Wed, 5 Oct 2022 17:51:08 -0400, jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net>

>>> It was probably Michael Trew. He's not the nice guy he pretends
>>> to be.
>>> In fact, he's a real asshole in the other groups from which he
>>> posts.
>>
>> Maybe he just looks relatively nice in here because there are so
>> many assholes.
> >
> Maybe you're just a long winded clueless blowhard.

How dare you make accusations on a canadian government official and
sworn police officer?

I'll vouch for him. He has selflessly served in many capacities:
truck driver, police officer ... and a long list of public service.

Canada would have collapsed long ago without his faithful service.

You are just angry because he boxed your car in the parking lot, or
maybe he dumped a small amount of mcdonalds trash on your lawn.
You'll get over it.

Re: OT: Total Stupidity

<0v40L.275756$PRW4.205566@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225290&group=rec.food.cooking#225290

From: michael....@att.net (Michael Trew)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 21:37:07 -0400
 by: Michael Trew - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 01:37 UTC

On 10/7/2022 17:23, David Keeting wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>> On 10/7/2022 4:10 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>>>
>>> It was probably Michael Trew. He's not the nice guy he pretends to be.
>>> In fact, he's a real asshole in the other groups from which he posts.

I'm assuming that this is a forged post. Either way; care to share
which groups? Probably some spammed-out garbage group.

>> I sincerely doubt that.
>>
>> Jill
>>
> Wertz frogs him, posting disgusting shit.

This is all news to me. I post in fewer than 10 other newsgroups, and
I've never noticed a forged post from myself. I always post with the
same demeanor and level of "professionalism" (using that word weakly).

If someone is forging my name in other groups, they must be groups that
I've never been in. A few of the groups I frequent are moderated.

Re: OT: Total Stupidity

<VY40L.518625$6Il8.241885@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225301&group=rec.food.cooking#225301

From: michael....@att.net (Michael Trew)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 22:09:00 -0400
 by: Michael Trew - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 02:09 UTC

On 10/7/2022 22:01, GM wrote:
> Michael Trew wrote:
>
>> On 10/7/2022 17:23, David Keeting wrote:
>>> Wertz frogs him, posting disgusting shit.
>> This is all news to me. I post in fewer than 10 other newsgroups, and
>> I've never noticed a forged post from myself. I always post with the
>> same demeanor and level of "professionalism" (using that word weakly).
>>
>> If someone is forging my name in other groups, they must be groups that
>> I've never been in. A few of the groups I frequent are moderated.
>
> 'David Keeting' = Casa Boner

I'm aware, but thank you. I think he's on a better medication this
time; posts are mostly pleasant so far ;)

Re: OT: Total Stupidity

<eYa0L.757905$BKL8.88110@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225321&group=rec.food.cooking#225321

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2022 08:57:46 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 08:57 UTC

On 2022-10-08, Michael Trew <michael.trew@att.net> wrote:
> On 10/7/2022 17:23, David Keeting wrote:
>> jmcquown wrote:

> I'm assuming that this is a forged post. Either way; care to share
> which groups? Probably some spammed-out garbage group.

I've got michaeltrew666 in my killfile for both RFC and alt.home.repair.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: OT: Total Stupidity

<1jg7h0bwvkskb.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225324&group=rec.food.cooking#225324

From: sqwert...@gmail.invalid (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 04:12:02 -0500
 by: Sqwertz - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 09:12 UTC

On Fri, 7 Oct 2022 17:21:21 -0400, David Keeting wrote:

> jmcquown wrote:
>> On 10/7/2022 4:17 PM, David Keeting wrote:
>>> Sqwertz wrote:
>>> <...>
>>>>
>>> Lookout! Net-Cop alert!
>>>

>> Look out!  An asshole who constantly changes his email addy!
>>
> FWIW, Wertz has been frogging Trew in some of
> the other newsgroups, so it's no surprise he's
> outing him here now, mmmmmmk, missed-moderator?

Boner, you've literally forged over 500,000 posts and you STILL
suck at it. I have no doubt your the one forging putt-putt (heh)
if he *is* being forged in whatever other groups. As well as that
last post from "supposedly me".

<yawn>

-sw

Re: OT: Total Stupidity

<jqcvd3Fh4opU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225332&group=rec.food.cooking#225332

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2022 20:49:18 +1100
 by: Bruce - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 09:49 UTC

On Sat, 08 Oct 2022 08:57:46 GMT, Cindy Hamilton
<hamilton@invalid.com> wrote:

>On 2022-10-08, Michael Trew <michael.trew@att.net> wrote:

>> I'm assuming that this is a forged post. Either way; care to share
>> which groups? Probably some spammed-out garbage group.
>
>I've got michaeltrew666 in my killfile for both RFC and alt.home.repair.

Ok, one communal Hurray! for Cindy's killfile!

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Re: OT: Total Stupidity

<171c0f2d55940538$51$2936172$4646d813@news.newsgroupdirect.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225333&group=rec.food.cooking#225333

Followup: alt.idiots
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: dk...@nospam.invalid (David Keeting)
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 05:50:49 -0400
 by: David Keeting - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 09:50 UTC

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Oct 2022 17:21:21 -0400, David Keeting wrote:
>
>> jmcquown wrote:

>>> Look out!  An asshole who constantly changes his email addy!
>>>
>> FWIW, Wertz has been frogging Trew in some of
>> the other newsgroups, so it's no surprise he's
>> outing him here now, mmmmmmk, missed-moderator?
>
> Boner, you've literally forged over 500,000 posts and you STILL
> suck at it. I have no doubt your the one forging putt-putt (heh)
> if he *is* being forged in whatever other groups. As well as that
> last post from "supposedly me".
>
> <yawn>
>
> -sw

Lie cry and deny, dwarf.

Re: OT: Total Stupidity

<63a2fb7d-ab39-4d31-a451-387f9b796154n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225458&group=rec.food.cooking#225458

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 12:48:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: therealr...@gmail.com (Bruce)
 by: Bruce - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 19:48 UTC

On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 4:51:15 PM UTC-5, j_mc...@comcast.net wrote:
> When I got to work this morning someone in the building asked me if I
> knew anyone at Beaufort High School. (I don't.) He said when he was
> driving to the office it seemed nearly every Beaufort police and
> sheriff's department vehicle was racing towards Beaufort High, sirens
> blaring, along with a bunch of ambulances. There were reports of "shots
> fired".
>
> The UPS delivery driver was dropping off packages at our building and he
> said his dispatcher told him to stay well away from the area around the
> school.
>
> *Thankfully* it turned out to be a hoax. Turns out there were similar
> calls, all around the same time this morning, reporting "shots fired" at
> different high schools in THIRTEEN different counties throughout South
> Carolina!
>
> WTF is wrong with people? Does someone think this is cute?! You *know*
> the parents, the students and staff who had to be evacuated while the
> responders searched the schools, were panicking. What about people who
> really *did* need those first reponders for real emergencies during that
> time?
>
> I hope the idiot(s) who called in the false reports is/are stupid enough
> to brag about it on social media. The FBI has already gotten involved
> in trying to track down the source of the calls.
>
> Jill

I never understood why many people, especially homosexuals, feel the need to broadcast their sexuality.

Why are one's sexual life and proclivities of any interest to the world at large?

What difference does it make to a work of art, or a surgical procedure, or a new engine design, if its
practitioner is gay, straight, asexual, or in some other category?

Re: OT: Total Stupidity

<bd3b4b29-811a-4956-9af9-44814dc22628n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225469&group=rec.food.cooking#225469

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 13:25:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: dsi...@hawaiiantel.net (dsi1)
 by: dsi1 - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 20:25 UTC

On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 9:48:49 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 4:51:15 PM UTC-5, j_mc...@comcast.net wrote:
> > When I got to work this morning someone in the building asked me if I
> > knew anyone at Beaufort High School. (I don't.) He said when he was
> > driving to the office it seemed nearly every Beaufort police and
> > sheriff's department vehicle was racing towards Beaufort High, sirens
> > blaring, along with a bunch of ambulances. There were reports of "shots
> > fired".
> >
> > The UPS delivery driver was dropping off packages at our building and he
> > said his dispatcher told him to stay well away from the area around the
> > school.
> >
> > *Thankfully* it turned out to be a hoax. Turns out there were similar
> > calls, all around the same time this morning, reporting "shots fired" at
> > different high schools in THIRTEEN different counties throughout South
> > Carolina!
> >
> > WTF is wrong with people? Does someone think this is cute?! You *know*
> > the parents, the students and staff who had to be evacuated while the
> > responders searched the schools, were panicking. What about people who
> > really *did* need those first reponders for real emergencies during that
> > time?
> >
> > I hope the idiot(s) who called in the false reports is/are stupid enough
> > to brag about it on social media. The FBI has already gotten involved
> > in trying to track down the source of the calls.
> >
> > Jill
> I never understood why many people, especially homosexuals, feel the need to broadcast their sexuality.
>
> Why are one's sexual life and proclivities of any interest to the world at large?
>
> What difference does it make to a work of art, or a surgical procedure, or a new engine design, if its
> practitioner is gay, straight, asexual, or in some other category?

My guess is that it's a backlash from being suppressed from expressing their sexuality for so long. Most gay folks don't broadcast their gayness. Most gay folks will hide the fact that they're gay. People just think they do because they get freaked out by gay people.

Re: OT: Total Stupidity

<7vl0L.383449$wLZ8.140606@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225480&group=rec.food.cooking#225480

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: han...@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 15:57:33 -0500
 by: Hank Rogers - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 20:57 UTC

dsi1 wrote:
> On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 9:48:49 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>> On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 4:51:15 PM UTC-5, j_mc...@comcast.net wrote:
>>> When I got to work this morning someone in the building asked me if I
>>> knew anyone at Beaufort High School. (I don't.) He said when he was
>>> driving to the office it seemed nearly every Beaufort police and
>>> sheriff's department vehicle was racing towards Beaufort High, sirens
>>> blaring, along with a bunch of ambulances. There were reports of "shots
>>> fired".
>>>
>>> The UPS delivery driver was dropping off packages at our building and he
>>> said his dispatcher told him to stay well away from the area around the
>>> school.
>>>
>>> *Thankfully* it turned out to be a hoax. Turns out there were similar
>>> calls, all around the same time this morning, reporting "shots fired" at
>>> different high schools in THIRTEEN different counties throughout South
>>> Carolina!
>>>
>>> WTF is wrong with people? Does someone think this is cute?! You *know*
>>> the parents, the students and staff who had to be evacuated while the
>>> responders searched the schools, were panicking. What about people who
>>> really *did* need those first reponders for real emergencies during that
>>> time?
>>>
>>> I hope the idiot(s) who called in the false reports is/are stupid enough
>>> to brag about it on social media. The FBI has already gotten involved
>>> in trying to track down the source of the calls.
>>>
>>> Jill
>> I never understood why many people, especially homosexuals, feel the need to broadcast their sexuality.
>>
>> Why are one's sexual life and proclivities of any interest to the world at large?
>>
>> What difference does it make to a work of art, or a surgical procedure, or a new engine design, if its
>> practitioner is gay, straight, asexual, or in some other category?
>
> My guess is that it's a backlash from being suppressed from expressing their sexuality for so long. Most gay folks don't broadcast their gayness. Most gay folks will hide the fact that they're gay. People just think they do because they get freaked out by gay people.

Those gay pride parades didn't even really happen. It was just
propaganda dreamed up by the news networks.

Re: OT: Total Stupidity

<QPB0L.415303$SAT4.3368@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225583&group=rec.food.cooking#225583

From: michael....@att.net (Michael Trew)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2022 11:32:00 -0400
 by: Michael Trew - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 15:32 UTC

On 10/8/2022 4:57, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On 2022-10-08, Michael Trew<michael.trew@att.net> wrote:

>> I'm assuming that this is a forged post. Either way; care to share
>> which groups? Probably some spammed-out garbage group.
>
> I've got michaeltrew666 in my killfile for both RFC and alt.home.repair.

Never been to the latter. I must have touched a nerve with someone, lol.

interests / rec.food.cooking / OT: Total Stupidity