From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Experts share the scary night-time experience people with Omicron
Covid are reporting
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2022 22:07:57 -0000
 by: slider - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 22:07 UTC

Some people are reporting a very specific new symptom of the Omicron
variant of coronavirus.

People are now starting to report sleep paralysis as a symptom of the new
variant, which can be scary and very disruptive for your sleep.

Infected people had previously been reporting night sweats as a common
symptom of Covid.

According to the NHS, sleep paralysis is when "you cannot move or speak as
you are waking up or falling asleep."

This can be a frightening experience, but advises people that they will
likely only experience it once or twice in their lives.

The NHS adds that sufferers may feel like someone is in the room, like
someone is pushing them down, or like they can't open their eyes, move or
speak.

The symptoms can last up to several minutes.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/experts-share-scary-night-time-22646511

One study has, however, identified a marked rise in sleep disturbances
among patients in quarantine, reports GlasgowLive.

It suggests that sleep paralysis could be a side-effect of the pandemic
and the societal changes it has caused, rather than being caused by Covid
itself.

Sleep therapy expert doctor Kat Lederly told MailOnline: “It could be the
virus infection itself impacts on the sleep regulation in the brain
(neurological effects of Covid have been reported).

“I think it is more likely that should there be an increase in sleep
paralysis, that this is due to the stress resulting from the big changes
to how we go and live our lives at the moment, the uncertainty and anxiety
that we are facing which are impacting on our sleep system."

### - (slider suddenly sits bolt upright...) well how very curious indeed?
sleep paralysis (SP) caused not so much by covid itself, but by the
disruption people are experiencing due to covid disrupting their more
usual lives/routines!? wow!

however they gots there perforce such newbie-peeps are stuck at the SP
stage because they don't know/realise what's happening to them, nor the
kinds of things they could possibly now do whilst being in such an exalted
altered state: they could very easily hop-off into a lucid dreaming state,
for example, if only someone told them they could do it?

so then, could it actually be possible... that such a disruption to
people's routine lives - just in itself i mean - is 'enough' to
automatically launch people onto a lucid dreaming path??

coz that would seem to be the case here no?

i.e., is our innate ability 'to' lucid dream, so very close then to the
surface that just about 'any' prolonged disruption to our routine lives
'automatically' results in attaining/bumping-into such a state???

it could just be the case! plus, if that happens to 'enough' people, then
they's all gonna be start looking into SP and what it is and involves etc
+ also maybe discover the lucid dreaming aspects of it that leads to
WILDing!

now wouldn't THAT be a turn-up for the books eh?

cool :)