The road to Hades is easy to travel. -- Bion

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: Hey John!!!!!

SubjectAuthor
* Hey John!!!!!Alex
`* Re: Hey John!!!!!Bruce
 `* Re: Hey John!!!!!Bruce
  `* Re: Hey John!!!!!Sheldon Martin
   `- Re: Hey John!!!!!Dave Smith

1
Hey John!!!!!

<yh-cne2GHtZc-KL-nZ2dnZeNn_TNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=224996&group=rec.food.cooking#224996

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: Xela...@gmail.com (Alex)
Subject: Hey John!!!!!
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 19:33:21 -0400
 by: Alex - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 23:33 UTC

I'll be watching your your property to appear here...

https://stlouiscountymo.gov/st-louis-county-departments/revenue/collector-of-revenue/post-third-sale-offerings/

Re: Hey John!!!!!

<jq98mbFu6jiU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225005&group=rec.food.cooking#225005

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Re: Hey John!!!!!
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 11:03:19 +1100
 by: Bruce - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 00:03 UTC

On Thu, 6 Oct 2022 19:33:21 -0400, Alex <Xela777@gmail.com> wrote:

>I'll be watching your your property to appear here...
>
>https://stlouiscountymo.gov/st-louis-county-departments/revenue/collector-of-revenue/post-third-sale-offerings/

Hey sicko, time for professional help.

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Re: Hey John!!!!!

<630c68e2-09e7-4b15-b851-85bfd527cd78n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225101&group=rec.food.cooking#225101

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 05:07:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: therealr...@gmail.com (Bruce)
 by: Bruce - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 12:07 UTC

On Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 7:03:30 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Oct 2022 19:33:21 -0400, Alex <Xel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I'll be watching your your property to appear here...
> >
> >https://stlouiscountymo.gov/st-louis-county-departments/revenue/collector-of-revenue/post-third-sale-offerings/
> Hey sicko, time for professional help.

Electric vehicles catching fire in Florida after Hurricane Ian

Electric car owners have seen their rides catch fire after becoming waterlogged during Hurricane Ian and it can
take hours to put the conflagrations out, a top Florida official warned Thursday.

As the Sunshine State recovers from the punishing Category 4 storm that made landfall last week, first responders
have faced further destruction from electric vehicles that were submerged in water from the extensive flooding
and later caught fire, Jimmy Patronis, Florida’s chief financial officer and state fire marshal, said on Twitter.

“There’s a ton of EVs disabled from Ian,” he tweeted. “As those batteries corrode, fires start.

“That’s a new challenge that our firefighters haven’t faced before. At least on this kind of scale.”

In his tweet, Patronis posted a video of firefighters with the North Collier Fire Rescue District in Naples putting an
electric vehicle fire out as a bystander is heard saying it’s taken thousands of gallons of water to extinguish it.

“It takes special training and understanding of EVs to ensure these fires are put out quickly and safely,” Patronis tweeted.

Re: Hey John!!!!!

<tt50kh18butja6namu0ide76ek9tbuajp8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225102&group=rec.food.cooking#225102

From: penmar...@aol.com (Sheldon Martin)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 08:14:49 -0400
 by: Sheldon Martin - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 12:14 UTC

On Fri, 7 Oct 2022 05:07:40 -0700 (PDT), Bruce
<therealrealbruce@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 7:03:30 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>> On Thu, 6 Oct 2022 19:33:21 -0400, Alex <Xel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >I'll be watching your your property to appear here...
>> >
>> >https://stlouiscountymo.gov/st-louis-county-departments/revenue/collector-of-revenue/post-third-sale-offerings/
>> Hey sicko, time for professional help.
>>

>Electric vehicles catching fire in Florida after Hurricane Ian
>
>Electric car owners have seen their rides catch fire after becoming waterlogged during Hurricane Ian and it can
>take hours to put the conflagrations out, a top Florida official warned Thursday.
>
>As the Sunshine State recovers from the punishing Category 4 storm that made landfall last week, first responders
>have faced further destruction from electric vehicles that were submerged in water from the extensive flooding
>and later caught fire, Jimmy Patronis, Florida’s chief financial officer and state fire marshal, said on Twitter.
>
>“There’s a ton of EVs disabled from Ian,” he tweeted. “As those batteries corrode, fires start.
>“That’s a new challenge that our firefighters haven’t faced before. At least on this kind of scale.”
>In his tweet, Patronis posted a video of firefighters with the North Collier Fire Rescue District in Naples putting an
>electric vehicle fire out as a bystander is heard saying it’s taken thousands of gallons of water to extinguish it.
>
>“It takes special training and understanding of EVs to ensure these fires are put out quickly and safely,” Patronis tweeted.

It's dumb trying to put an electrical fire out with water.

Re: Hey John!!!!!

<bIY%K.377052$wLZ8.299670@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225145&group=rec.food.cooking#225145

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: adavid.s...@sympatico.ca (Dave Smith)
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 12:44:55 -0400
 by: Dave Smith - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 16:44 UTC

On 2022-10-07 8:14 a.m., Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Oct 2022 05:07:40 -0700 (PDT), Bruce

>> “It takes special training and understanding of EVs to ensure these fires are put out quickly and safely,” Patronis tweeted.
>
> It's dumb trying to put an electrical fire out with water.

As a general rule, you should not try to extinguish an electrical fire
with water. However, once a car starts burning there are lots of things
burning that can be doused with water. Lots and lots of water is the way
to deal with an EV fire. The high voltage lithium battery has to be cooled.

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: Hey John!!!!!