Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans
From: 25B.Z...@nada.net (25B.Z959)
Subject: Dems DESPERATE - Scream About Imminent NUKE Attacks to Distract
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 00:15:27 -0400
 by: 25B.Z959 - Tue, 12 Jul 2022 04:15 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11003825/New-York-City-releases-new-PSA-NUCLEAR-ATTACK-three-simple-steps.html

New York City releases PSA for a NUCLEAR ATTACK after
Russian state media boasted Putin could wipe out the
US East Coast: Video says 'keep radioactive dust away
from you'

In a new 90 second clip, NYC's Emergency Management Department
tells New Yorkers to: 'Get inside, stay inside and stay tuned'

The bizarre timing of the video is raising questions with one
official simply saying: 'We really didn't want to put this off'

.. . .

No ... they're DESPERATE to try and shift public concern
away from hyper-crime, inflation, shortages and unaffordable
fuel. "RUN ! HIDE ! PUTIN IS GONNA *NUKE* YOU ANY SECOND !!!".

Sounds like the 1950s 'B' movies all over again.

They left out the giant mutant spiders for some reason ...

Actually, Putin has threatened a somewhat different form
of nuclear attack - detonate a few megatonners in the
ocean - causing huge tsunamis. Won't be much fallout,
though north Atlantic fishing will be fer shit for
about 100 years. Russia apparently now has drone subs
that can sneak up fairly close - and carry a BIG bomb.

Russia specializes in BIG bombs. Remove the requirement
to support humans and a sub can suddenly be quite small,
hard to spot, creep up over a period of months, yet still
carry megatonnage. So, basically, Russia could DROWN
everything from Charleston to Boston in about two minutes.
Same for the west coast. Could even take out Chicago and
vicinity that way. DisneyWorld is safe though - Putin and
his generals all want to ride Space Mountain .....

BTW ... "Stay in your homes" ??? That's about as effective
as when they told the kiddies to hide under their school
desks ..... and I'm old enough to REMEMBER such bullshit ...
we did drills. They never mentioned that everything would
be instantly on fire and the walls would collapse .....

Then you were supposed to single-file in an orderly
fashion to the nearest Civil Defense shelter - which
had space/food/meds for maybe 1% of those who survived
the first hour.

Re: Dems DESPERATE - Scream About Imminent NUKE Attacks to Distract

<fH6zK.48950$iR.17024@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22401&group=alt.politics#22401

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans
From: d_hart...@hotmail.corn (David Hartung)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 21:23:37 -0700
 by: David Hartung - Tue, 12 Jul 2022 04:23 UTC

On 7/11/2022 9:15 PM, 25B.Z959 wrote:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/

Lie site.

> New York City releases PSA for a NUCLEAR ATTACK [shrieking] after

"dailymail" is a lie site.

Re: Dems DESPERATE - Scream About Imminent NUKE Attacks to Distract

<tbaoke$bsm$1@news.cyber23.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22540&group=alt.politics#22540

From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX945)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 01:36:13 -0400
 by: 25.BX945 - Thu, 21 Jul 2022 05:36 UTC

On 7/12/22 12:23 AM, David Hartung wrote:
> On 7/11/2022 9:15 PM, 25B.Z959 wrote:
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/
>
> Lie site.
>

>> New York City releases PSA for a NUCLEAR ATTACK [shrieking] after
>
> "dailymail" is a lie site.

Actually it's both highly influential and
seems to get The Dirt faster than ANYBODY.

Don't be fooled by its penchant for exposing
celeb scandals.

Now if you want LIES ... try MSNBC/CNN ......