Any fool can paint a picture, but it takes a wise person to be able to sell it.

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor Lights

SubjectAuthor
* OT: Speaking of Outdoor Lightsjmcquown
+- Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor Lightsbruce bowser
+* Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor LightsSqwertz
|`* Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor Lightsjmcquown
| `- Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor LightsBruce
+* Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor LightsMichael Trew
|+* Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor Lightsjmcquown
||+- Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor LightsBruce
||+* Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor Lightsjmcquown
|||+- Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor LightsBruce
|||+* Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor LightsHank Rogers
|||`* Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor LightsGary
||| `* Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor Lightsjmcquown
|||  +- Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor LightsMichael Trew
|||  +* Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor LightsGary
|||  |`- Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor Lightsjmcquown
|||  `- Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor LightsLeonard Blaisdell
||`* Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor LightsLeonard Blaisdell
|| +- Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor LightsCindy Hamilton
|| `- Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor LightsSheldon Martin
|`- Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor LightsThomas
+- Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor LightsBruce
`* Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor LightsBruce
 +- Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor Lightsbruce bowser
 `- Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor LightsBruce

Pages:12
Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor Lights

<jqgim3F3c17U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225624&group=rec.food.cooking#225624

From: leoblais...@sbcglobal.net (Leonard Blaisdell)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor Lights
Date: 9 Oct 2022 18:36:51 GMT
 by: Leonard Blaisdell - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 18:36 UTC

On 2022-10-07, jmcquown <j_mcquown@comcast.net> wrote:

> I haven't had an actual Christmas tree in at least 40 years. I have the
> white glazed table-top ceramic tree my oldest brother made for our
> mother in a ceramics class when he was 12. I offered it to him but he
> told me to keep it. I set it on a table by the front door.

Our Christmas tree is 4 feet tall including the pot. I bought it from
Bed, Bath and Beyond about fifteen years ago.
It sits between my old Magnavox console radio/phonograph and the TV in
the living room for eleven months a year. In December, I lift it onto
the Maggie and plug it in.

leo

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: OT: Speaking of Outdoor Lights