Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: 25B.Z...@nada.net (25B.Z959)
Subject: Trump Wins Straw-Poll at Big Meet - But Is It Preaching To The Choir
?
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 19:46:37 -0400
 by: 25B.Z959 - Sun, 24 Jul 2022 23:46 UTC

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-dominates-2024-gop-presidential-nomination-straw-poll-turning-point-usa-summit

78.7% of TPUSA summit attendees said they would vote for Trump
in 2024

.. . .

Great - so long as nobody ELSE votes in 2024.

Trump remains near and dear to Republican voters
but for a good, non-controversial, win in 2024
a lot of those 'moderate' voters, even some Dems,
will be required. THERE is the problem with Trump -
he's hyper-polarizing and everybody quickly got
tired of his mega-ego and nasty personality traits.
Many people will deliberately vote AGAINST Trump
even if they kinda like the GOP/MAGA take on things.

So for the 2024 election, DeSantis still seems the
winningist candidate and at this point the best-known
MAGA pol. He should still polish his game a bit though,
take a FEW pointers from Trump. DeSantis still comes
across as a little too laid back, not so much of a
warrior, and people LIKE "strong" leaders.

2024 is *important* - really the LAST chance to save
the USA from neo-communism/Maoism.

Re: Trump Wins Straw-Poll at Big Meet - But Is It Preaching To The Choir ?

<super70s-F0E48B.00013525072022@reader01.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22589&group=alt.politics#22589

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 00:01:35 -0500
 by: super70s - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 05:01 UTC

In article <e7idnfqass1DRED_nZ2dnUU7-cnNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
"25B.Z959" <25B.Z959@nada.net> wrote:

> So for the 2024 election, DeSantis still seems the
> winningist candidate and at this point the best-known
> MAGA pol. He should still polish his game a bit though,
> take a FEW pointers from Trump.

Like be a liar 100% of the time instead of 80%?

> DeSantis still comes across as a little too laid back, not
> so much of a warrior, and people LIKE "strong" leaders.

I'm afraid nobody can rant 'n' rave like a madman like Trump, at least
not since Hitler offed himself in the bunker.