From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Military deployed at London hospitals due to Omicron staff shortages
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2022 07:42:30 -0000
 by: slider - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 07:42 UTC

The armed forces are being deployed to help hospitals in London deal with
a surge in Covid patients because the Omicron variant is leaving so many
staff sick and unable to work.

Of the 200 military personnel involved, 40 are doctors who will help NHS
staff look after patients. The other 160 personnel, who have no medical
training, will check in patients, ensure stocks are maintained and would
also be “conducting basic checks”, the Ministry of Defence said.

Some have already started work and they are expected to support the NHS in
the capital until the end of the month.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/07/military-deployed-at-london-hospitals-due-to-omicron-staff-shortages

The announcement comes two days after Boris Johnson said he hopes England
can “ride out” the current wave of Covid-19 without further restrictions,
but did acknowledge parts of the NHS would feel “temporarily overwhelmed”
by Omicron.

Health union leaders, although grateful for the help, have said this
latest move means the government can no longer be “dismissive” of concerns
about “delivering safe care”.

Thousands of NHS staff have been off work each week in London, which last
month became the first part of the country to see a huge wave of Covid
cases caused by the new strain, leaving hospitals struggling to cope with
unprecedented levels of staff absence.

Chris Hopson, the chief executive of hospitals group NHS Providers,
welcomed the assistance from personnel from what is thought to be all
three armed forces. But he said that their arrival underlined the extent
of NHS understaffing.

“Trust leaders will welcome the support of colleagues from the armed
forces during what continues to be an incredibly challenging time for the
NHS in London.

“The fact that we need to call upon army medics and general duty personnel
at all underlines the sheer scale of the workforce challenges the NHS is
facing.

### - not to mention the various OTHER essential services that are ALL now
coming under very similar pressure from increasing staff shortages in
every sector across the board!

the question being: who's gonna step-in to support the military when THEY
start getting sick/over-stretched too??

plus if reinfection/breakthrough-cases becomes a thing, the military
presence could even become a permanent feature! (there'll be martial law
imposed eventually if everything breaks down enough i mean, albeit that's
the worst case scenario)

'unknown' numbers of daily infections currently mounting here massively
due to a sudden LACK of flow-tests?? (but then i suppose that's ONE way of
massaging the data to look lower hah!)

anything could happen here in the next 2 weeks, we're moving into new
territory...

Re: Military deployed at London hospitals due to Omicron staff shortages

<38c7de60-6516-463f-b5a6-8c9aa9a2e595n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2274&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2274

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 19:02:17 -0800 (PST)
From: marika5...@gmail.com (marika)
 by: marika - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 03:02 UTC

On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 1:42:37 AM UTC-6, slider wrote:
> The armed forces are being deployed to help hospitals in London deal with
> a surge in Covid patients because the Omicron variant is leaving so many
> staff sick and unable to work.
>
> Of the 200 military personnel involved, 40 are doctors who will help NHS
> staff look after patients. The other 160 personnel, who have no medical
> training, will check in patients, ensure stocks are maintained and would
> also be “conducting basic checks”, the Ministry of Defence said.
>
> Some have already started work and they are expected to support the NHS in
> the capital until the end of the month.

Why not sent them all at once

mk5000

So I am destined to finish
Head of the independents
Deadin my inhibitions
Settin my inner vision to strike with out intermission

source: https://www.lyricsondemand.com/j/jestybeatzlyrics/backdownlyrics.html

Re: Military deployed at London hospitals due to Omicron staff shortages

<8d4d00ef-0ac9-469c-9cc6-ebe7c04dec68n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2276&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2276

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 09:13:13 -0800 (PST)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 17:13 UTC

Mail order Benadryl and Lactoferrin... Problem solved.
https://scitechdaily.com/two-common-over-the-counter-compounds-reduce-covid-19-virus-replication-by-99-in-early-testing/

[]

Children Refuse To Be Masked
https://twitter.com/i/status/1478830130017488896

Young Girl Fights Mask Nazi
https://twitter.com/i/status/1479951951466942467

Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall
https://youtu.be/axWVMr-RpMM

NHS doctor tells Health Secretary he won't get jabbed
https://youtu.be/hOlEYcd1nyI

"I Do Not Want To Have A Vaccination": NHS Doctor Tells UK Health Secretary On Camera
Sunday, Jan 09, 2022 - 09:20 AM

Authored by Lily Zhou via The Epoch Times (emphasis ours),

An NHS doctor told Health Secretary Sajid Javid on Friday that he’s not happy with the government’s Covid-19 vaccination mandate for health workers that is due to take effect in April.
Health Secretary Sajid Javid (R) talks to consultant Steve James during a visit to Kings College Hospital in London on Jan. 7, 2022. (Stefan Rousseau/PA)

The vaccination mandate has already come into effect for care home staff, volunteers, and visitors from Nov. 11. Parliament approved the mandate for frontline NHS workers on Dec. 14.

Steve James, a consultant anesthetist at the King’s College Hospital, told Javid that he doesn’t believe the science for mandating the vaccines is “strong enough” and the government should at least consider the nuance that some doctors have had antibodies through previous exposure to the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus—the virus that causes COVID-19.

“I’m not happy about that,” James told the health secretary after he asked an intensive care unit (ICU) their thoughts about the new rule to require CCP virus vaccination for NHS staff.

The unvaccinated doctor said he had had COVID-19 and had been working in COVID-19 ICU since the beginning of the pandemic.

“I’ve not had a vaccination. I do not want to have a vaccination,” James said, adding that one of his colleagues was in the same situation.

“The vaccines are reducing transmission only for eight weeks for [the] Delta [variant of the CCP virus]. With Omicron, it’s probably less. For that, I will be dismissed if I don’t have a vaccine? The science isn’t strong enough,” he told Javid.

The health secretary said he respects James’s view, adding, “but there’re also many different views.”

“Obviously, we have to weigh all that up—for both health and social care—and there will always be a debate about it,” Javid said.

James suggested Javid should reconsider the mandate, considering “Omicron and the changing picture,” or at least the “nuance” that doctors who had previous infections can be exempt because the “protection I’ve got from transmission is probably equivalent to someone who’s vaccinated.”

When Javid said his immunity “at some point … will wane as well,” James suggested that to maintain a high level of protection against transmission, every staff member would have to get a booster dose “every single month.”

Javid said the ministers “take the very best advice that we can from people that are vaccine experts.”

A new study published on Wednesday in the New England Journal of Medicine concluded that CCP virus vaccination was associated with a smaller reduction in transmission of the delta variant than of the alpha variant, and the effects of vaccination decreased over time.

Analysing real-world data from England between Jan. 2 and Aug. 2, 2021, the government-funded study suggested that Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine reduced the transmission of Delta by 50 percent two weeks after the second dose, but the reduction shrunk to 24 percent 10 weeks later. The Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine only offered a 24 percent reduction in transmission after two weeks and 2 percent after 12 weeks.

The government previously stated that the reasons for making CCP virus vaccination a condition of deployment in the health and wider social care sector are to “protect them and to reduce transmission within health and social care premises, contribute to the protection of individuals who may have a suboptimal response to their own immunisations, [and to] avoid disruption to services that provide their care.”

However, with Omicron’s increased ability to evade immunity, the UK is experiencing a record-high number of cases despite the country’s high vaccination rate, with troops deployed to assist hospitals amid staff shortages.

On Friday, Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation said the main aim of the UK’s vaccination programme remains the prevention of severe disease and that “protection against mild or asymptomatic infection with existing vaccine products would require regular (perhaps as frequent as 3 monthly) booster vaccinations which is not considered a sustainable long-term strategy.”

Re: Military deployed at London hospitals due to Omicron staff shortages

<41946005-92b2-4c1e-bffb-9e811c8c681bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2277&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2277

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 09:36:53 -0800 (PST)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 17:36 UTC

It's a revolution: The Freedom Vs The Tyranny
I know what side your on, the fallen tyrants of the inorganic's hatred.

Imagine Dragons - Demons
https://youtu.be/LqI78S14Wgg

All you have to do is
Say "Forgive Me"