Ah say, son, you're about as sharp as a bowlin' ball.

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and Peppers

SubjectAuthor
* Grilled Snausage, Onions, and PeppersSqwertz
+- Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and PeppersMichael Trew
+- Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and PeppersSqwertz
+* Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and PeppersSqwertz
|`- Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and PeppersSqwertz
+* Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and PeppersCindy Hamilton
|`- Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and PeppersSqwertz
+* Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and PeppersGary
|`* Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and PeppersBryan Simmons
| `* Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and PeppersSqwertz
|  +- Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and PeppersSqwertz
|  `- Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and PeppersGary
`* Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and PeppersThomas
 `- Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and PeppersSqwertz

1
Grilled Snausage, Onions, and Peppers

<1vujybikmnjs4$.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225962&group=rec.food.cooking#225962

From: sqwert...@gmail.invalid (Sqwertz)
Subject: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and Peppers
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 20:35:19 -0500
 by: Sqwertz - Tue, 11 Oct 2022 01:35 UTC

Pre-treatment is oregano, fresh basil, thyme, a little cumin, oil,
salt, pepper, and MSG. Can be eaten with or without roll with
provolone. Served with home made ginger beer (6.3% ABV) in my
finest crystal.

https://i.postimg.cc/wM9Xb30j/Grilled-Italian-Snausage-Peppers-and-Onions.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/GtRKwXhr/Italiian-Sausage-Onions-Peppers-Ginger-Beer.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/xTTGvJXs/Grilling-Italian-Sausage-and-Peppers.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/FzGytmBg/Grilling-Italian-Sausage-and-Peppers-2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/Qx4Q085j/Grilling-Italian-Sausage-and-Peppers-3.jpg

I just found out I made the Top 10 sandwich posters of All Time
amongst the 340,000 posters in
https://www.reddit.com/r/eatsandwiches , and almost A YEAR AGO.

And I did that in only 2 years of it's 12 year existence.
You folks just don't appreciate me enough <sniff>.

Can I get an upvote? Myeah, I didn't think so.

-sw

Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and Peppers

<Y861L.115007$tRy7.113907@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225991&group=rec.food.cooking#225991

From: michael....@att.net (Michael Trew)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and Peppers
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 00:19:06 -0400
 by: Michael Trew - Tue, 11 Oct 2022 04:19 UTC

On 10/10/2022 21:35, Sqwertz wrote:
> Pre-treatment is oregano, fresh basil, thyme, a little cumin, oil,
> salt, pepper, and MSG. Can be eaten with or without roll with
> provolone. Served with home made ginger beer (6.3% ABV) in my
> finest crystal.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/wM9Xb30j/Grilled-Italian-Snausage-Peppers-and-Onions.jpg
> https://i.postimg.cc/GtRKwXhr/Italiian-Sausage-Onions-Peppers-Ginger-Beer.jpg
> https://i.postimg.cc/xTTGvJXs/Grilling-Italian-Sausage-and-Peppers.jpg
> https://i.postimg.cc/FzGytmBg/Grilling-Italian-Sausage-and-Peppers-2.jpg
> https://i.postimg.cc/Qx4Q085j/Grilling-Italian-Sausage-and-Peppers-3.jpg
>
> I just found out I made the Top 10 sandwich posters of All Time
> amongst the 340,000 posters in
> https://www.reddit.com/r/eatsandwiches , and almost A YEAR AGO.
>
> And I did that in only 2 years of it's 12 year existence.
> You folks just don't appreciate me enough<sniff>.
>
> Can I get an upvote? Myeah, I didn't think so.
>
> -sw

I don't do Reddit, but that looks delicious!

I was half-expecting to see a red solo cup when you said "my finest
crystal".

Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and Peppers

<23136m8ez30l.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225998&group=rec.food.cooking#225998

From: sqwert...@gmail.invalid (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 01:08:59 -0500
 by: Sqwertz - Tue, 11 Oct 2022 06:08 UTC

On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 18:58:52 -0700 (PDT), GM wrote:

> On Monday, October 10, 2022 at 8:35:24 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>> Pre-treatment is oregano, fresh basil, thyme, a little cumin, oil,
>> salt, pepper, and MSG. Can be eaten with or without roll with
>> provolone. Served with home made ginger beer (6.3% ABV) in my
>> finest crystal.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/wM9Xb30j/Grilled-Italian-Snausage-Peppers-and-Onions.jpg
>> https://i.postimg.cc/GtRKwXhr/Italiian-Sausage-Onions-Peppers-Ginger-Beer.jpg
>> https://i.postimg.cc/xTTGvJXs/Grilling-Italian-Sausage-and-Peppers.jpg
>> https://i.postimg.cc/FzGytmBg/Grilling-Italian-Sausage-and-Peppers-2.jpg
>> https://i.postimg.cc/Qx4Q085j/Grilling-Italian-Sausage-and-Peppers-3.jpg
>>
>> I just found out I made the Top 10 sandwich posters of All Time
>> amongst the 340,000 posters in
>> https://www.reddit.com/r/eatsandwiches , and almost A YEAR AGO.
>>
>> And I did that in only 2 years of it's 12 year existence.
>> You folks just don't appreciate me enough <sniff>.
>>
>> Can I get an upvote? Myeah, I didn't think so.
>>

> 1 Peter 3:3-4

I don't do the bible. Thanks anyway.

-sw

Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and Peppers

<1q6td2au4e7ud.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225999&group=rec.food.cooking#225999

From: sqwert...@gmail.invalid (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 01:17:48 -0500
 by: Sqwertz - Tue, 11 Oct 2022 06:17 UTC

On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 20:35:19 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> I just found out I made the Top 10 sandwich posters of All Time
> amongst the 340,000 posters in
> https://www.reddit.com/r/eatsandwiches , and almost A YEAR AGO.
>
> And I did that in only 2 years of it's 12 year existence.
> You folks just don't appreciate me enough <sniff>.
>
> Can I get an upvote? Myeah, I didn't think so.

You see all these reddit emails I get from left field?

https://i.postimg.cc/Y24SbxwP/Fan-Club.jpg

OK, that's a first. I wonder what he/she is wearing right now...

-sw

Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and Peppers

<1hhh3e1px5bon.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=226000&group=rec.food.cooking#226000

From: sqwert...@gmail.invalid (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 01:32:17 -0500
 by: Sqwertz - Tue, 11 Oct 2022 06:32 UTC

On Tue, 11 Oct 2022 01:17:48 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 20:35:19 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> I just found out I made the Top 10 sandwich posters of All Time
>> amongst the 340,000 posters in
>> https://www.reddit.com/r/eatsandwiches , and almost A YEAR AGO.
>>
>> And I did that in only 2 years of it's 12 year existence.
>> You folks just don't appreciate me enough <sniff>.
>>
>> Can I get an upvote? Myeah, I didn't think so.
>
> You see all these reddit emails I get from left field?
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/Y24SbxwP/Fan-Club.jpg
>
> OK, that's a first. I wonder what he/she is wearing right now...

Ok, I just looked them up. It's a kook. But I still wonder how I
got it's attention. Boner - is that YOU?

-sw

Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and Peppers

<hha1L.269071$elEa.62733@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=226008&group=rec.food.cooking#226008

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 09:01:01 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Tue, 11 Oct 2022 09:01 UTC

On 2022-10-11, Sqwertz <sqwertzme@gmail.invalid> wrote:
> Pre-treatment is oregano, fresh basil, thyme, a little cumin, oil,
> salt, pepper, and MSG.

Why does a sausage need all that? Can't you get good sausages where you
are?

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and Peppers

<otu67dbqp87a.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=226104&group=rec.food.cooking#226104

From: sqwert...@gmail.invalid (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 17:26:51 -0500
 by: Sqwertz - Tue, 11 Oct 2022 22:26 UTC

On Tue, 11 Oct 2022 09:01:01 GMT, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On 2022-10-11, Sqwertz <sqwertzme@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>> Pre-treatment is oregano, fresh basil, thyme, a little cumin, oil,
>> salt, pepper, and MSG.
>
> Why does a sausage need all that? Can't you get good sausages where you
> are?

Oh, puh-LEESE! Palm to face!

The seasonings are to enhance the vegetable components. They do
nothing for the snausages.

Screw your head on straight, cheesehead, ferchristsakes.

-sw

Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and Peppers

<ti6h5g$1gtgs$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=226194&group=rec.food.cooking#226194

From: g.maj...@att.net (Gary)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 09:58:08 -0400
 by: Gary - Wed, 12 Oct 2022 13:58 UTC

Sqwertz wrote:
> I just found out I made the Top 10 sandwich posters of All Time
> amongst the 340,000 posters in
> https://www.reddit.com/r/eatsandwiches , and almost A YEAR AGO.
>
> And I did that in only 2 years of it's 12 year existence.
> You folks just don't appreciate me enough <sniff>.
>
> Can I get an upvote? Myeah, I didn't think so.

I've always liked your sandwich photos but I just looked at that page
and I didn't see one from you -at least not in the first many. They
showed many more than 10 sandwiches. I gave up looking.

Maybe I'll look again later.

Here's an ego boost for you. Most of the ones I saw didn't look good as
most of yours.

Especially silly was the one with 2 layers of mac&cheese on it.

Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and Peppers

<cf504865-2548-42b1-81bd-feb0cfcd2ef3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=226198&group=rec.food.cooking#226198

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 07:21:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: bryangsi...@gmail.com (Bryan Simmons)
 by: Bryan Simmons - Wed, 12 Oct 2022 14:21 UTC

On Wednesday, October 12, 2022 at 8:58:15 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:
> > I just found out I made the Top 10 sandwich posters of All Time
> > amongst the 340,000 posters in
> > https://www.reddit.com/r/eatsandwiches , and almost A YEAR AGO.
> >
> > And I did that in only 2 years of it's 12 year existence.
> > You folks just don't appreciate me enough <sniff>.
> >
> > Can I get an upvote? Myeah, I didn't think so.
> I've always liked your sandwich photos but I just looked at that page
> and I didn't see one from you -at least not in the first many. They
> showed many more than 10 sandwiches. I gave up looking.
>
> Maybe I'll look again later.
>
> Here's an ego boost for you. Most of the ones I saw didn't look good as
> most of yours.
>
> Especially silly was the one with 2 layers of mac&cheese on it.

Most of those sandwiches looked nasty. It's like
"sandwich" is permission to combine all manner
of nastiness between two pieces of bread.

--Bryan

Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and Peppers

<fmq1b35npi56.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=226217&group=rec.food.cooking#226217

From: sqwert...@gmail.invalid (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 11:18:45 -0500
 by: Sqwertz - Wed, 12 Oct 2022 16:18 UTC

On Wed, 12 Oct 2022 07:21:07 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons wrote:

> On Wednesday, October 12, 2022 at 8:58:15 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
>> Sqwertz wrote:
>>> I just found out I made the Top 10 sandwich posters of All Time
>>> amongst the 340,000 posters in
>>> https://www.reddit.com/r/eatsandwiches , and almost A YEAR AGO.
>>>
>>> And I did that in only 2 years of it's 12 year existence.
>>> You folks just don't appreciate me enough <sniff>.
>>>
>>> Can I get an upvote? Myeah, I didn't think so.
>> I've always liked your sandwich photos but I just looked at that page
>> and I didn't see one from you -at least not in the first many. They
>> showed many more than 10 sandwiches. I gave up looking.
>>
>> Maybe I'll look again later.

There's 340,000 posters posting sandwiches on there. Do you
realize how many sandwiches I'd have to make a day for you to see
*my* sandwiches in the first 10 sandwiches you see on there?

How many people are posting [sandwiches] in rec.food.cooking in
relation to those 340,000?

Anyway - the fact remains. That you're an idiot.

https://www.reddit.com/r/meat/comments/y0url5/it_doesnt_all_have_to_be_a5_ribeyes_marinated/

> Most of those sandwiches looked nasty. It's like
> "sandwich" is permission to combine all manner
> of nastiness between two pieces of bread.

I'd put almost all of those above your cooking. Where's YOUR
sandwich?

-sw

Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and Peppers

<1xibg1iwi1tic$.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=226222&group=rec.food.cooking#226222

From: sqwert...@gmail.invalid (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 12:00:25 -0500
 by: Sqwertz - Wed, 12 Oct 2022 17:00 UTC

On Wed, 12 Oct 2022 11:18:45 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

Oops again. Wrong link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/eatsandwiches/comments/y0uy7k/marinated_smokegrilled_hot_italian_snausages/

Hover over the little green badge, asshole.

-sw

Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and Peppers

<7e61ef71-6503-4025-84dd-8077f4aa84e6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=226343&group=rec.food.cooking#226343

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 18:27:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: canope...@gmail.com (Thomas)
 by: Thomas - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 01:27 UTC

On Monday, October 10, 2022 at 9:35:24 PM UTC-4, Sqwertz wrote:
> Pre-treatment is oregano, fresh basil, thyme, a little cumin, oil,
> salt, pepper, and MSG. Can be eaten with or without roll with
> provolone. Served with home made ginger beer (6.3% ABV) in my
> finest crystal.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/wM9Xb30j/Grilled-Italian-Snausage-Peppers-and-Onions.jpg
> https://i.postimg.cc/GtRKwXhr/Italiian-Sausage-Onions-Peppers-Ginger-Beer.jpg
> https://i.postimg.cc/xTTGvJXs/Grilling-Italian-Sausage-and-Peppers.jpg
> https://i.postimg.cc/FzGytmBg/Grilling-Italian-Sausage-and-Peppers-2.jpg
> https://i.postimg.cc/Qx4Q085j/Grilling-Italian-Sausage-and-Peppers-3.jpg
>
> I just found out I made the Top 10 sandwich posters of All Time
> amongst the 340,000 posters in
> https://www.reddit.com/r/eatsandwiches , and almost A YEAR AGO.
>
> And I did that in only 2 years of it's 12 year existence.
> You folks just don't appreciate me enough <sniff>.
>
> Can I get an upvote? Myeah, I didn't think so.
>
> -sw
Buns look good for the price.

Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and Peppers

<fs4ghz7jj6un.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=226346&group=rec.food.cooking#226346

From: sqwert...@gmail.invalid (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 20:53:27 -0500
 by: Sqwertz - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 01:53 UTC

On Wed, 12 Oct 2022 18:27:45 -0700 (PDT), Thomas wrote:

> Buns look good for the price.

Perv!

-sw

Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and Peppers

<tic1te$2678j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=226686&group=rec.food.cooking#226686

From: g.maj...@att.net (Gary)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 12:14:38 -0400
 by: Gary - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 16:14 UTC

On 10/12/2022 12:18 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Oct 2022 07:21:07 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons wrote:

>>> I've always liked your sandwich photos but I just looked at that page
>>> and I didn't see one from you -at least not in the first many. They
>>> showed many more than 10 sandwiches. I gave up looking.
>>>
>>> Maybe I'll look again later.
>
> There's 340,000 posters posting sandwiches on there. Do you
> realize how many sandwiches I'd have to make a day for you to see
> *my* sandwiches in the first 10 sandwiches you see on there?

You said you made the "Top 10 list" and provided a link.
One would think that list would show the "Top 10" only or at least the
top 10 first.

Go forward, Steve.

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: Grilled Snausage, Onions, and Peppers