Safety Third.

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3

SubjectAuthor
* The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3Sqwertz
+- Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3Hank Rogers
+* Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net
|+* Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3Sqwertz
||`- Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3Gary
|`- Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3Hank Rogers
+* Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3Bryan Simmons
|`- Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3Sqwertz
+* Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3Gary
|`* Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3Bruce
| `- Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3Leonard Blaisdell
`* Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3Sqwertz
 `- Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3jmcquown

1
The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3

<14sguojwqjgus.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=226052&group=rec.food.cooking#226052

From: sqwert...@gmail.invalid (Sqwertz)
Subject: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 14:17:24 -0500
 by: Sqwertz - Tue, 11 Oct 2022 19:17 UTC

She fruited 7 weeks ago - the first fruit on the plant after the 5
month heat spell. In the meantime I've harvested over 170 peppers
that have fruited and turned either red (HOT!!!) or yellow or
orange (very mild) since the heat spell subsided first week of
September.

I was waiting to see which color Mothership would turn and the
verdict started coming in yesterday at 4:PM - She was looking a
little yellow at first, but today - She's a red! It's a BOY!!!
And she's QUITE pregnant - the biggest piss pepper ever and is at
the top of the plant where she should be.

https://i.postimg.cc/SQ6DGgyh/The-Mother-of-Gen-3.jpg

And there are at least 300 others that can possibly fill her role
still in production, should she fail for some reason.

https://i.postimg.cc/D0P6ywCZ/Little-Mothers-of-Gen-3.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/L5pvp13w/Piss-Peppers-Gen-2-October-11-2022.jpg

They were pissed on every 2 weeks since July 21st until September
7th (at the sign of first fruit).

PISS. I'm tellin'ya!

-sw

Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3

<6rl1L.574215$Ny99.272810@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=226086&group=rec.food.cooking#226086

Subject: Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: han...@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 16:42:26 -0500
 by: Hank Rogers - Tue, 11 Oct 2022 21:42 UTC

Sqwertz wrote:
> She fruited 7 weeks ago - the first fruit on the plant after the 5
> month heat spell. In the meantime I've harvested over 170 peppers
> that have fruited and turned either red (HOT!!!) or yellow or
> orange (very mild) since the heat spell subsided first week of
> September.
>
> I was waiting to see which color Mothership would turn and the
> verdict started coming in yesterday at 4:PM - She was looking a
> little yellow at first, but today - She's a red! It's a BOY!!!
> And she's QUITE pregnant - the biggest piss pepper ever and is at
> the top of the plant where she should be.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/SQ6DGgyh/The-Mother-of-Gen-3.jpg
>
> And there are at least 300 others that can possibly fill her role
> still in production, should she fail for some reason.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/D0P6ywCZ/Little-Mothers-of-Gen-3.jpg
> https://i.postimg.cc/L5pvp13w/Piss-Peppers-Gen-2-October-11-2022.jpg
>
> They were pissed on every 2 weeks since July 21st until September
> 7th (at the sign of first fruit).
>
> PISS. I'm tellin'ya!
>
> -sw

Next you should try creating some diarrhea shit peppers.

Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3

<3baf161f-6026-4e91-95a4-2105a45598c4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=226087&group=rec.food.cooking#226087

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 14:44:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: itsjoann...@webtv.net (itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net)
 by: itsjoannotjoann@webt - Tue, 11 Oct 2022 21:44 UTC

On Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 2:17:30 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

> She fruited 7 weeks ago - the first fruit on the plant after the 5
> month heat spell.
> https://i.postimg.cc/L5pvp13w/Piss-Peppers-Gen-2-October-11-2022.jpg
>
> -sw

You've got these peppers surrounded by a fence. Is there something brave
enough to nibble on them??? Maybe they're just after the leaves and not
the fruit?

Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3

<1w9zwj916axz3$.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=226098&group=rec.food.cooking#226098

From: sqwert...@gmail.invalid (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 17:11:32 -0500
 by: Sqwertz - Tue, 11 Oct 2022 22:11 UTC

On Tue, 11 Oct 2022 14:44:43 -0700 (PDT),
itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net wrote:

> On Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 2:17:30 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> She fruited 7 weeks ago - the first fruit on the plant after the 5
>> month heat spell.
>> https://i.postimg.cc/L5pvp13w/Piss-Peppers-Gen-2-October-11-2022.jpg
>>
> You've got these peppers surrounded by a fence.

Yes.

> Is there something brave
> enough to nibble on them??? Maybe they're just after the leaves and not
> the fruit?

Deer, porcupine, squirrels, and raccoons are born smart. But
their short term memory isn't so good. They will pick these off
every night (and day for squirrels) all season long and take one
bite of each one and leave the rest on the ground to rot.

You're a victim of Urban-Think! :-)

-sw

Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3

<XSl1L.86659$1Ly7.43204@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=226099&group=rec.food.cooking#226099

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: han...@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 17:12:03 -0500
 by: Hank Rogers - Tue, 11 Oct 2022 22:12 UTC

itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 2:17:30 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> She fruited 7 weeks ago - the first fruit on the plant after the 5
>> month heat spell.
>> https://i.postimg.cc/L5pvp13w/Piss-Peppers-Gen-2-October-11-2022.jpg
>>
>> -sw
>>
> You've got these peppers surrounded by a fence. Is there something brave
> enough to nibble on them??? Maybe they're just after the leaves and not
> the fruit?

He don't want animals, or other humans pissing on them. It might
spoil their delicate squirtz piss flavor.

Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3

<2049c7a8-6740-42c5-b45c-3bd1ecb3a8ecn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=226119&group=rec.food.cooking#226119

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 17:52:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: bryangsi...@gmail.com (Bryan Simmons)
 by: Bryan Simmons - Wed, 12 Oct 2022 00:52 UTC

On Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 5:38:34 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:
>
> > She fruited 7 weeks ago - the first fruit on the plant after the 5
> > month heat spell. In the meantime I've harvested over 170 peppers
> > that have fruited and turned either red (HOT!!!) or yellow or
> > orange (very mild) since the heat spell subsided first week of
> > September.
> >
> > I was waiting to see which color Mothership would turn and the
> > verdict started coming in yesterday at 4:PM - She was looking a
> > little yellow at first, but today - She's a red! It's a BOY!!!
> > And she's QUITE pregnant - the biggest piss pepper ever and is at
> > the top of the plant where she should be.
> >
> > https://i.postimg.cc/SQ6DGgyh/The-Mother-of-Gen-3.jpg
> >
> > And there are at least 300 others that can possibly fill her role
> > still in production, should she fail for some reason.
> >
> > https://i.postimg.cc/D0P6ywCZ/Little-Mothers-of-Gen-3.jpg
> > https://i.postimg.cc/L5pvp13w/Piss-Peppers-Gen-2-October-11-2022.jpg
> >
> > They were pissed on every 2 weeks since July 21st until September
> > 7th (at the sign of first fruit).
> >
> > PISS. I'm tellin'ya!
> Steve, how are you "vision" issues these days...
>
> Didn't you say you had some kind of severe "macular degeneration", and that you'd
> prolly go totally blind soon...???

Already he can't tell the difference between cayenne
and powdered ginger.

> --
> GM

--Bryan

Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3

<ti63uf$1f3hm$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=226168&group=rec.food.cooking#226168

From: g.maj...@att.net (Gary)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 06:12:31 -0400
 by: Gary - Wed, 12 Oct 2022 10:12 UTC

On 10/11/2022 6:11 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Oct 2022 14:44:43 -0700 (PDT),
> itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 2:17:30 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>>
>>> She fruited 7 weeks ago - the first fruit on the plant after the 5
>>> month heat spell.
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/L5pvp13w/Piss-Peppers-Gen-2-October-11-2022.jpg
>>>
>> You've got these peppers surrounded by a fence.
>
> Yes.
>
>> Is there something brave
>> enough to nibble on them??? Maybe they're just after the leaves and not
>> the fruit?
>
> Deer, porcupine, squirrels, and raccoons are born smart. But
> their short term memory isn't so good. They will pick these off
> every night (and day for squirrels) all season long and take one
> bite of each one and leave the rest on the ground to rot.
>
> You're a victim of Urban-Think! :-)

That fence will never keep out squirrels or raccoons.
One thing might help would be to piss around the outside of the garden,
not on the plants. That's probably what you do.

Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3

<ti63ur$1f3hm$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=226169&group=rec.food.cooking#226169

From: g.maj...@att.net (Gary)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 06:12:44 -0400

On 10/11/2022 6:38 PM, GM wrote:
> Steve, how are you "vision" issues these days...
>
> Didn't you say you had some kind of severe "macular degeneration", and that you'd
> prolly go totally blind soon...???

In all seriousness, going blind would totally suck. Please kill me.

I was in the library once and they had a LARGE book on display.
All in Braille, so I "felt" a few pages. Fuck! My fingers are so large
and calloused, I felt NO difference in dots within the individual
squares. I assume each square represents individual letters.

How would anyone enjoy reading a book one letter at a time?

Even on keyboards - they put a little raised dot on the F and J keys so
you can put your fingers on the proper keys to type without looking. I
can barely feel those so I just look. Once in the proper place, I can
type without looking but I still watch the screen.

If I wanted to use this feature, I thought about gluing a large grain
(or 3) of sand to each key.

Of course, text to voice programs work pretty well these days.

Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3

<jqninvF6cj1U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=226172&group=rec.food.cooking#226172

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 21:20:45 +1100
 by: Bruce - Wed, 12 Oct 2022 10:20 UTC

On Wed, 12 Oct 2022 06:12:44 -0400, Gary <g.majors@att.net> wrote:

>On 10/11/2022 6:38 PM, GM wrote:
>> Steve, how are you "vision" issues these days...
>>
>> Didn't you say you had some kind of severe "macular degeneration", and that you'd
>> prolly go totally blind soon...???
>
>In all seriousness, going blind would totally suck. Please kill me.
>
>I was in the library once and they had a LARGE book on display.
>All in Braille, so I "felt" a few pages. Fuck! My fingers are so large
>and calloused, I felt NO difference in dots within the individual
>squares. I assume each square represents individual letters.

An illiterate person also gets confused when they see letters.

--
Bruce
<https://emalm.com/?v=SQqZJ>

Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3

<otlxtyy8506x$.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=226189&group=rec.food.cooking#226189

From: sqwert...@gmail.invalid (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 08:02:25 -0500
 by: Sqwertz - Wed, 12 Oct 2022 13:02 UTC

On Tue, 11 Oct 2022 15:38:30 -0700 (PDT), GM wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> She fruited 7 weeks ago - the first fruit on the plant after the 5
>> month heat spell. In the meantime I've harvested over 170 peppers
>> that have fruited and turned either red (HOT!!!) or yellow or
>> orange (very mild) since the heat spell subsided first week of
>> September.
>>
>> I was waiting to see which color Mothership would turn and the
>> verdict started coming in yesterday at 4:PM - She was looking a
>> little yellow at first, but today - She's a red! It's a BOY!!!
>> And she's QUITE pregnant - the biggest piss pepper ever and is at
>> the top of the plant where she should be.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/SQ6DGgyh/The-Mother-of-Gen-3.jpg
>>
>> And there are at least 300 others that can possibly fill her role
>> still in production, should she fail for some reason.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/D0P6ywCZ/Little-Mothers-of-Gen-3.jpg
>> https://i.postimg.cc/L5pvp13w/Piss-Peppers-Gen-2-October-11-2022.jpg
>>
>> They were pissed on every 2 weeks since July 21st until September
>> 7th (at the sign of first fruit).
>>
>> PISS. I'm tellin'ya!
>
> Steve, how are you "vision" issues these days...
>
> Didn't you say you had some kind of severe "macular degeneration", and that you'd
> prolly go totally blind soon...???

No, I did not say that. And if you were really concerned you'd
know what I HAVE said. So stop this fake-ass bullshit from left
field of yours, ya phoney!

-sw

Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3

<54s0j36s9w80.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=226190&group=rec.food.cooking#226190

From: sqwert...@gmail.invalid (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 08:09:12 -0500
 by: Sqwertz - Wed, 12 Oct 2022 13:09 UTC

On Tue, 11 Oct 2022 17:52:46 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons wrote:

> On Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 5:38:34 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>>> She fruited 7 weeks ago - the first fruit on the plant after the 5
>>> month heat spell. In the meantime I've harvested over 170 peppers
>>> that have fruited and turned either red (HOT!!!) or yellow or
>>> orange (very mild) since the heat spell subsided first week of
>>> September.
>>>
>>> I was waiting to see which color Mothership would turn and the
>>> verdict started coming in yesterday at 4:PM - She was looking a
>>> little yellow at first, but today - She's a red! It's a BOY!!!
>>> And she's QUITE pregnant - the biggest piss pepper ever and is at
>>> the top of the plant where she should be.
>>>
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/SQ6DGgyh/The-Mother-of-Gen-3.jpg
>>>
>>> And there are at least 300 others that can possibly fill her role
>>> still in production, should she fail for some reason.
>>>
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/D0P6ywCZ/Little-Mothers-of-Gen-3.jpg
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/L5pvp13w/Piss-Peppers-Gen-2-October-11-2022.jpg
>>>
>>> They were pissed on every 2 weeks since July 21st until September
>>> 7th (at the sign of first fruit).
>>>
>>> PISS. I'm tellin'ya!
>> Steve, how are you "vision" issues these days...
>>
>> Didn't you say you had some kind of severe "macular degeneration", and that you'd
>> prolly go totally blind soon...???
>>
> Already he can't tell the difference between cayenne
> and powdered ginger.

Does anybody else see cayenne pepper in this photo? Or given a
choice of the two, would you say it was powdered ginger instead?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/36178182@N08/52413262052/in/album-72177720302737832/

You have issues, Skipper - just like your Little Buddy.

-sw

Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3

<jqple4F7vf2U4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=226369&group=rec.food.cooking#226369

From: leoblais...@sbcglobal.net (Leonard Blaisdell)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: 13 Oct 2022 05:19:00 GMT
 by: Leonard Blaisdell - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 05:19 UTC

On 2022-10-12, Bruce <Bruce@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> An illiterate person also gets confused when they see letters.

I'm sorry. Get better!

Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3

<tih8l9$35lf3$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=227125&group=rec.food.cooking#227125

From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 11:40:24 -0400
 by: jmcquown - Sun, 16 Oct 2022 15:40 UTC

On 10/12/2022 9:02 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Oct 2022 15:38:30 -0700 (PDT), GM wrote:
>
>> Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>>> She fruited 7 weeks ago - the first fruit on the plant after the 5
>>> month heat spell. In the meantime I've harvested over 170 peppers
>>> that have fruited and turned either red (HOT!!!) or yellow or
>>> orange (very mild) since the heat spell subsided first week of
>>> September.
>>>
>>> I was waiting to see which color Mothership would turn and the
>>> verdict started coming in yesterday at 4:PM - She was looking a
>>> little yellow at first, but today - She's a red! It's a BOY!!!
>>> And she's QUITE pregnant - the biggest piss pepper ever and is at
>>> the top of the plant where she should be.
>>>
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/SQ6DGgyh/The-Mother-of-Gen-3.jpg
>>>
>>> And there are at least 300 others that can possibly fill her role
>>> still in production, should she fail for some reason.
>>>
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/D0P6ywCZ/Little-Mothers-of-Gen-3.jpg
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/L5pvp13w/Piss-Peppers-Gen-2-October-11-2022.jpg
>>>
>>> They were pissed on every 2 weeks since July 21st until September
>>> 7th (at the sign of first fruit).
>>>
>>> PISS. I'm tellin'ya!
>>
>> Steve, how are you "vision" issues these days...
>>
>> Didn't you say you had some kind of severe "macular degeneration", and that you'd
>> prolly go totally blind soon...???
>
> No, I did not say that. And if you were really concerned you'd
> know what I HAVE said. So stop this fake-ass bullshit from left
> field of yours, ya phoney!
>
> -sw

You mean your cat didn't get carried off by a hawk? ;)

Jill

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: The Mothership of Piss Pepper Generation 3