From: jew...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org (The Jews)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,talk.politics.guns,uk.legal,alt.politics,uk.politics.misc
Subject: Re: Just WHAT keeps HURTING Endlessly Whining Hypocritical Dreckgrik Roman the Foreskin PEELER so much? His rear end after too much GREEKING!
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 08:38:12 -0700
 by: The Jews - Mon, 22 Aug 2022 15:38 UTC

On Mon, 22 Aug 2022 08:21:36 -0700, Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>> I kicked uppity ape Chrissie Morton off this group.

> I saw him humiliate you!

EVERYONE saw it.

And now his glue-huffing hallucinations cause him to think he kicked
Mr. Morton off of Usenet.

[laughs in Jewish]

The facts:

From: Chris Morton <cmo...@newsguy.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.j-garofalo,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Chris Morton is lonely...
Date: 9 May 2008 05:58:17 -0700

In article <Xns9A98677E69...@140.99.99.130>, y@not.nul says...

>Chris Morton lives here with his life partner:

I'm never lonely when your mom comes by. You know what they say.
There's no crack whore like an old crack whore.

Now, one MORE time: You think you know where I live, how come you
never show up? Too dumb to follow your own directions, or just too
damned SCARED?

These glue-huffers will NEVER show up- at Morton's home or anywhere
else. They're just too frightened.

As they should be.

2022 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of times he's begged Jews to stop humiliating him - 397,121
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017- *FIVE* YEARS AGO- that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!

Re: Just WHAT keeps HURTING Endlessly Whining Hypocritical Dreckgrik Roman the Foreskin PEELER so much? His rear end after too much GREEKING!

<gic7gh1696rinj4m7utm38mo0bv1712gud@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22935&group=alt.politics#22935

From: fformbys...@gmail.com (Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,talk.politics.guns,uk.legal,alt.politics,uk.politics.misc
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 17:44:11 +0100
 by: Revd Terence Fformby - Mon, 22 Aug 2022 16:44 UTC

On Mon, 22 Aug 2022 08:38:12 -0700, grubby incajonic anti-American
non-white inferiorist jewboi Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
<worthless@semite.com> wrote:

<jew shite b'rissed>

Grown that jew mini-cajone yet, jewboi?