Let me put it this way: today is going to be a learning experience.

interests / alt.politics / decline 2022 08

SubjectAuthor
* decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+* decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
|`- Re: decline 2022 08Stephen Harding
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+* decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
|`- Re: decline 2022 08Blue Lives Matter
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- Re: decline 2022 08Bill Litchfield
[...]
+* Re: decline 2022 08Byker
|`- Re: decline 2022 08governor.swill
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+* decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+* decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+* decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
+- decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov
`* decline 2022 08Oleg Smirnov

Pages:123456
decline 2022 08

<tehu6v$108l2$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22963&group=alt.politics#22963

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism,can.politics
Subject: decline 2022 08
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 11:42:12 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 08:42 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/2g8yzsng> townhall.com

The Rape of the American Mind

Never before have so many institutions - government, business, media and
education - conspired, all at once, to use twisted narratives and coercion
to force free Americans into orgies of unwanted political intercourse that
deliberately violate our deepest spiritual and patriotic convictions .. To
delude millions into believing ..

Pushing systematic propaganda to change the perception of reality is
mental rape .. The people wrecking things will never let facts and evidence
interfere with their lust to have their way .. While many are either in
denial about America's despoiling .. at least half the country sees the
crime for what it is, and their blood is boiling ..

Here's a typal right-wing confusion. These folks believe those institutions
have "conspired" against "us". They can not realize there may be simple and
powerful economic interests behind such a "Marxist conspiracy".

> <https://tinyurl.com/2kusnl5f>
> Corrupt coastal elites .. Liberal media, big foundations, elite
> universities ..

decline 2022 08

<tej7c8$184bj$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22964&group=alt.politics#22964

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism,can.politics
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 23:25:16 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 20:25 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/2qo9xmtx> gulftoday.ae

People don't want to move to America anymore

America is the greatest country in the world .. only to MAGA Americans ..

I've travelled extensively .. It's been remarkable to see non-Americans'
views shift .. Over time, this has given way to pity and reactions like, "I
don't know how people live there" and, "I would never live in America." ..

America has lost its luster .. It's no longer an appealing place to live ..

The Ponzi scheme coming to final stage.

> <https://tinyurl.com/58b5aa2m>
>
> The myth of American affluence

decline 2022 08

<tej8qg$188m4$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22965&group=alt.politics#22965

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism,can.politics
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 23:50:04 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 20:50 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/2ry8blfr> jpost.com

... God punishing the United States of America ..

... At the risk of being labeled an old fool, it is a challenge for me to
believe that the series of "plagues" that have befallen the United States
of America of late are not part of some heavenly master plan ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/2b4fcrh8>
>
> .. This nation is due for a reckoning ..

decline 2022 08

<tej9du$18aht$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22966&group=alt.politics#22966

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism,can.politics
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 00:00:12 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 21:00 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/2pg457f6> ussanews.com

Biden's rule has been an unmitigated disaster for tens of millions of
Americans .. There's a growing sign that things are about to go from bad
to much worse as the American economy officially slips into a recession ..

No matter how many times Biden or his water-carrying allies in the press
try to change the definition of a recession, they can't change the fact
that America is currently in one and that all signs point to an economic
downturn .. Signs point to a continued free-fall ahead .. Biden's policies
are explicitly making the issue much worse ..

Biden is useful since the American decline is good for the whole world.

> <https://tinyurl.com/dxdm2nt3>
>
> Biden's insane spend-fest is a recipe for national disaster

decline 2022 08

<tej9mj$18bb1$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22967&group=alt.politics#22967

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism,can.politics
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 00:05:07 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 21:05 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/2lxbla5a> hannenabintuherland.com

No American born in the 21st century, or even in the 1990s, has ever
experienced a free country. The young have no idea .. The American youth
are being trained to be happy in a virtual world where they will enjoy
artificial and meaningless freedoms that do not threaten the power that
rules over them.

In my lifetime I have watched a free country disintegrate into a police
state that no aware person could possibly defend. Yet Washington has an
army of FBI, CIA, NSA, and federal prosecutors .. For decades Democrats
have successfully stolen local and state elections .. Democrats are
prosecuting those who uncovered evidence .. Our nation is being murdered ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/2k3jj7ax>
>
> Military Base Housing Afghan Refugees Became Covered In Feces ..

decline 2022 08

<teja14$18cf7$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22968&group=alt.politics#22968

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism,can.politics
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 00:10:34 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 21:10 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/2eogru7o> thewashingtonstandard.com

... So Many Bad Things Happening To America In 2022 ..

Economy is imploding, inflation is out of control, the housing market is
starting to crash .. The western half of the nation is enduring the
worst drought in 1,200 years, we are dealing with three major pandemics
simultaneously, we are losing our proxy war with Russia in Ukraine and it
looks like war with China is just around the corner .. Our political
system is failing .. And if you think that there is hope on the horizon,
you are going to be severely disappointed ..

A very serious shortage of tomatoes could soon be coming... Along with
avocados, cream cheese, chickpeas, and olive oil, the supply of tomatoes
has started to dwindle .. Due to the shortage, the price of byproducts
like ketchup, salsa, and spaghetti sauce has started to surge .. When I
was growing up, I never once imagined that there could ever be a shortage
of tomatoes in this country. But things have changed, and life in the
U.S. will never again be like it was when I was a little boy ..

Americans need to improve practicing homegrowing vegetables.

Things aren't good, and it will be getting worse.

> <https://archive.is/xHgFO>
>
> Today's America: An Economy of Shortages

decline 2022 08

<tejfrt$18t3d$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22969&group=alt.politics#22969

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism,rec.aviation.military
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 01:50:09 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 22:50 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/2fpj3dr8> aviationpros.com

Airlines Are Canceling More Flights Than Ever ..

The nation's major airlines canceled more than 53,000 flights during the
first half of 2022 .. "There's no question that airlines' reliability and
on-time performance has been below anyone's level of acceptability ..
Delays and cancellations are chipping away at consumer confidence in
airlines .. About 10% to 15% fewer flights than it did in 2019. Other key
measures are down, too. Airlines are losing more bags than in previous
years, more customers are complaining ..

Everything is fading.

> <https://tinyurl.com/yd656q86>
>
> America has become a picture of confusion, corruption and nonsense ..

decline 2022 08

<tejfih$18sek$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22970&group=alt.politics#22970

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism,rec.aviation.military
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 01:45:15 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 22:45 UTC

<https://archive.is/IpP0y> washingtonpost.com

"America has become smaller." .. The United States has become
shorthand for democratic decline and disinformation, home to
citizens who react to dissatisfaction by rejecting reality,
and to institutions that are increasingly hollowed out .. The
United States' reputation has been deteriorating for at least
two decades .. Yet, the past six years have seen an
unprecedented acceleration .. The United States fades ..

Good.

The decline is steady, irreversible.

> <https://tinyurl.com/yfb6xvzh>
>
> America has been humbled and ejected ..

decline 2022 08

<tejgej$18uha$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22971&group=alt.politics#22971

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism,rec.aviation.military
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 02:00:16 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 23:00 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/2z6war3e> msn.com

Boeing Rips Off America

Cost overruns and delays pushed the costs of the first core stage and
other components to $8.9 billion, about twice the expected number. In
addition, the launch was pushed back several years during the building
of the aircraft .. In its recent "NASA's newest rocket is a colossal
waste of money .. It is also a colossal boondoggle. The conception and
execution of the project has been a near-perfect example of pork-barrel
politics." Boeing has been a major beneficiary of this ..

Who has paid for all these expensive systems? The American taxpayer.

> <https://archive.is/SFVg3>
>
> .. Merger of corporate and state functionaries ..

decline 2022 08

<tejg54$18tpm$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22972&group=alt.politics#22972

From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 01:55:10 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 22:55 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/2f5a3r8a> motherjones.com

Forced Parenthood and Failing Safety Nets ..

"In the next six to nine months, as we start to see the children who
are born due to the changes in abortion access .. these families are
going to be falling deeper into poverty, deeper into debt." ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/ycda5mz8>
>
> .. The American women and girls forced into marriage ..

decline 2022 08

<tejhk8$191gp$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22973&group=alt.politics#22973

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism,rec.aviation.military
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 02:20:14 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 23:20 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/2nqb44ll> newstarget.com

Another major U.S. steel plant to close ..

After a few decades of systematic dismantling by the Marxist deep state,
with help from greedy, short-sighted politicians looking to make money off
America's decline, today's manufacturing capacity is a shell of what it
was in the 1940s and 1950s. And today, that decline continues, as evidenced
by the closure of a major steel foundry in Portland, Ore ..

The left-wing Democrat lunatics who run that state adopted so many foolish
and restrictive 'environmental' rules it made operating the plant
economically impossible. And now, the plant will close, having negative
implications for our entire country, not just the unfortunate workers who
are losing their jobs ..

"We just couldn't produce at a sustainable level .. It had been difficult
for a number of years when China and India and Malaysia can sell parts for
far less than the cost that we can manufacture them here." ..

> <https://archive.is/Um7KS>
>
> .. U.S. Weakness in Advanced Industries, China Surging ..

decline 2022 08

<tejht8$1924a$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22974&group=alt.politics#22974

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism,rec.aviation.military
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 02:25:06 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 23:25 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/2gwx95sk> ussanews.com

Qualified Air Force Academy Applicants Drop 46% amid Recruiting Crisis

The Air Force Academy has seen a huge year-on-year drop in the number of
applicants interested in attending the service academy, amid a historic
military recruiting crisis and a drive to boost diversity on campus ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/2lt9mtyv>
>
> Falling military recruitment is another sign of waning faith in the regime

decline 2022 08

<tejigd$193l7$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22975&group=alt.politics#22975

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism,rec.aviation.military
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 02:35:14 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 29 Aug 2022 23:35 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/2ojbc3sd> dailytimes.com.pk

Will America Survive This Decade?

Over three-quarters of Americans believe the country is on the wrong track.
A strong majority fear some form of a civil war will break out .. For the
first time in the history of polling, no former and current president;
Congress; and the Supreme Court were concurrently ever held in such low
standing and high disregard ..

Right now, the 2024 presidential elections could be between two old men,
one approaching eighty and the second well into that decade. No matter who
wins control of Congress, geriatrics abound on both sides ..
Vitriol-filled politics show no sign of abating-indeed quite the opposite
as the 2022 elections approach ..

It's moving towards the abyss.

> <https://tinyurl.com/ydyndxwu>
> <https://tinyurl.com/yd446btd>
> Witnessing America's breathtaking collapse ..

decline 2022 08

<tentd2$1rc5d$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22977&group=alt.politics#22977

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism,can.politics
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 18:05:45 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 15:05 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/2fhlngoq> newstribune.com

Dumb political discourse pervades America

... A three-quarters of a trillion-dollar piece of legislation .. And
to then add insult to injury by calling it, of all things, the
"Inflation Reduction Act." Implicit in such economic foolishness and
political chutzpah is the assumption that Americans are dumb and thus
easily hoodwinked.

In a democracy, the level of political discourse is set by elected
officials based on their perceptions of the intelligence of the
electorate; if elected officials think enough people can be fooled,
then they will try to fool them .. A dumb public inevitably produces
what we now have, a dumb political discourse.

The decline of our political discourse is thus more effect than cause;
a consequence of politicians realizing voters have a diminishing
capacity to understand public policy and basic economics and adjusting
their messaging accordingly .. Many of our elected officials say
incredibly stupid things with a straight face, apparently believing
they won't be caught out .. When our leaders so often make absurd
claims or blatantly lie in such a fashion, and do so in ways that are
so easily found out, they are signaling in the clearest possible way
their contempt for those they supposedly serve ..

The writer states that Americans en masse are dumb. It's true, but why
are they so? Many would point to the MSM/Hollywood and poor education,
but I think it also may be due to the popular abuse of drugs ("opioid
epidemic") plus the contaminated tap water (PFAS, lead, sewage, and the
brine from the oil-and-gas wells), which all affects people's brain.

> <https://tinyurl.com/2z27qzbs>
>
> .. Petri dish for extremely stupid ideas ..

decline 2022 08

<tenths$1rclm$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22978&group=alt.politics#22978

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism,can.politics
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 18:08:13 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 15:08 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/2dv4a9oj> axios.com

Millions of Americans struggling to keep lights on

The rising cost of natural gas is driving up the price of heating and
electricity - and some 20 million U.S. households are behind on their
utility payments .. The average price for electricity was up about 15%
last month, compared with July 2021 .. Expect electricity prices in the
U.S. to climb even higher in the coming months ..

Every thing will become worse, as expected.

> <https://archive.is/hnwNd>
>
> America's Power Grid Is Increasingly Unreliable

decline 2022 08

<tentqu$1rdjo$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22979&group=alt.politics#22979

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism,can.politics
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 18:13:07 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 15:13 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/2q7rluq5> businessinsider.com

Chinese students .. Now fewer want to study here ..
- Interest in studying in America among Chinese students has declined
steeply in recent years ..
- Economists say fewer students from China could mean trouble for the
US economy ..

American "education" sold prestige rather than real education, and
now this element of the Ponzi scheme is also gradually and steadily
drying up.

The American decline is irreversible.

> <https://tinyurl.com/2qo9xmtx>
>
> People don't want to move to America anymore

decline 2022 08

<tentli$1rd5k$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22980&group=alt.politics#22980

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism,can.politics
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 18:10:12 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 15:10 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/2n6mkrgs> aljazeera.com

... I can agree: The US is a 'third-world country'

By implicitly and unironically mocking underdeveloped nations, the US
political establishment appears to have conveniently forgotten the
country's own historical role in creating the "banana republic"
phenomenon in the first place .. by backing right-wing coups, bloody
civil wars, corrupt dictatorships and death squads .. Trump's recent
tantrum about the US as a "broken, third-world" country .. There is
also an unintended element of truth to it. Like it or not, the US fits
the third-world stereotype in many respects - and not just in terms of
its oligarchic style of governance.

The US advertises itself as being at the vanguard of global "development",
but the nation's healthcare, poverty and other indicators suggest a
policy of wilful counterdevelopment instead .. The global hegemon
responsible for oppressing much of the third world must also keep a
significant portion of its own populace in third-world conditions ..

Read more <https://tinyurl.com/2n6mkrgs>

> <https://tinyurl.com/2nwmn4hl>
>
> U.S. life expectancy drops again, marking worst 2-year decline ..

decline 2022 08

<tentv1$1re3k$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22981&group=alt.politics#22981

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism,can.politics
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 18:15:10 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 15:15 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/2g9hsb6n> pbs.org

Mississippi's capital city is coping with a water crisis after a treatment
plant broke down, leaving thousands without drinkable water. The governor
declared a state of emergency ..

For years, Jackson residents have contended with cloudy water coming out
of taps, disruptions in service and frequent boil water notices .. It's
been over a month without clean drinking water .. Many of us can't flush
our toilets .. Prior to this period, we were in kind of this chronic period
... There's constantly problems at our water treatment plants ..

Real America nowadays.

> <https://tinyurl.com/yg256rs8>
>
> .. An underground water pipe bursts every two minutes ..

decline 2022 08

<teo3qb$1s2ac$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22982&group=alt.politics#22982

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism,can.politics
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 19:55:16 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 16:55 UTC

<https://archive.is/jYzpO> fox5sandiego.com

A new analysis shows that children's risk of suicide increases
by as much as 43% during school months. Emergency room workers
brace themselves for the "September wave," ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/2m3s2a58>
>
> Staggering Facts About Bullying In America

decline 2022 08

<teo3h6$1s1fq$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22983&group=alt.politics#22983

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism,can.politics
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 19:50:13 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 16:50 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/2of94ro7> msn.com

Illegal Online Pharmacies for Contraceptives are Booming ..

Many Americans are turning to illegal, unregulated online pharmacies, most
of which are riddled with counterfeit - and likely ineffective or even
dangerous - contraceptive care .. Online pharmacies .. have proliferated ..
Roughly 96 percent "operate illegally." .. A lot of the drugs that these
places keep in stock are phony counterfeits, which at their best are
ineffective, and at their worst could be dangerous .. This is all incredibly
bleak ..

The coming American "3rd world" future is incredibly bleak.

> <https://archive.is/5sres>
>
> .. Bedraggled, degraded, demoralized America ..

decline 2022 08

<teo48k$1s41v$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22984&group=alt.politics#22984

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism,can.politics
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 20:00:19 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 17:00 UTC

<https://archive.is/zMLAL> jalopnik.com

America's Freight Trains Are Totally Fucked

The crucial U.S. railway system is a mess, and only getting messier ..
Skeleton crews, shaky technology .. Workers are currently overworked due
to deep staffing cuts and underpaid .. Some .. described working 16 hour
days back-to-back .. This freight shipping mess could even affect the
nation's ability to build and ship semiconductors, leading to more
supply chain issues and boosting the cost (and draining the supply) of
things like new cars and computers ..

Everything is increasingly fucked there.

> <https://tinyurl.com/2fpj3dr8>
>
> Airlines Are Canceling More Flights Than Ever ..

decline 2022 08

<teo4mg$1s5o8$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22985&group=alt.politics#22985

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism,can.politics
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 20:10:11 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 17:10 UTC

<https://archive.is/Qhqfv> theepochtimes.com

The Solomon Islands has informed U.S. authorities that all naval visits
have been suspended until further notice .. The United States received
formal notification from the Government of the Solomon Islands ..

> <https://archive.is/KtrCE>
>
> Say Goodbye to American Primacy and Hegemony

decline 2022 08

<teo5am$1s857$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=22986&group=alt.politics#22986

Followup: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism
From: os3...@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.liberalism,can.politics
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 20:20:27 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Wed, 31 Aug 2022 17:20 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/2kqzxe3t> rutherford.org

The American kleptocracy (a government ruled by thieves) continues
to suck the American people down a rabbit hole into a parallel
universe in which the Constitution is meaningless, the government is
all-powerful, and the citizenry is powerless to defend itself against
government agents who steal, spy, lie, plunder, kill, abuse and
generally inflict mayhem and sow madness on everyone and everything
in their sphere.

Think about it.

Almost every tyranny being perpetrated by the U.S. government against
the citizenry - purportedly to keep us safe and the nation secure -
has come about as a result of some threat manufactured in one way or
another by our own government .. The U.S. government .. has in its
typical Machiavellian fashion sown the seeds ..

Read more <https://tinyurl.com/2kqzxe3t>

It's found before <https://tinyurl.com/2fhlngoq>, they can't think.