Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.trump
From: 25B.Z...@noda.net (25B.Z969)
Subject: Ha ! Trump Flips It - Calls BIDEN "Enemy Of the State/Democracy" at
Rally
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 23:18:27 -0400
 by: 25B.Z969 - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 03:18 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11177565/Trump-calls-Biden-enemy-state-campaign-like-rally-Pennsylvania-Dr-Oz.html

Trump calls Biden an 'enemy of the state' and says 'I may
just have to do it again' in presidential run hint, at rally
just two days after President accused him of 'destroying
American democracy'

.. . .

Hey, turnabout is fair play ! :-)

And after Biden's diatribe the other day, with
threatening soldiers behind him, I'd have been
disappointed if Trump hadn't flipped it right
back in Joe's face.

At this point, I suspect more people agree with
Trump ......

Unfortunately this is yet another sign that the
"U" is gone from "USA". The polarization is just
too great to overcome at this point - we really
have two Americas. Only WW3 or an invasion from
Mars can fix it - but then it'd be too late. The
pols talked themselves into corners, the MSM
urged them on for $$$ - and now we have it.

20 years of acceptable, boring, prosperity and
security could cause a shift to the center - the
I Like Ike years redux - but it doesn't look like
we're going to get that. Countries CAN get by
with split populations because of mutual needs,
however the trick is in just kind-of ignoring it,
never poke the tiger.

The MSM won't HAVE that though - no $$$ in peace
and moderate rhetoric. It'll pour fuel on the fire
until it consumes them then and then the bosses will
run off to NZ somewhere and live off their foreign
accounts. Maybe, just maybe, Joe and Don aren't THE
worst threat to democracy ?

Re: Ha ! Trump Flips It - Calls BIDEN "Enemy Of the State/Democracy" at Rally

<tf15qv$h5p$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23021&group=alt.politics#23021

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.trump
Rally
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2022 03:25:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 03:25 UTC

Trump said Mark Zuckerberg came to the White House *last week*
and kissed his ass. Trump is demented!

Video of the Mango Messiah soiling himself here:
<https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1566220480905895940>

--bks