From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: NATO chief condemns cyberattack on Ukraine
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 03:12:48 -0000
 by: slider - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 03:12 UTC

NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg on Friday condemned the
cyberattacks against the Ukrainian government, and announced that the
military alliance will sign a cooperation agreement with Kyiv on cyber
defense.

“I strongly condemn the cyber attacks on the Ukrainian Government”,
Stoltenberg said in a statement, reiterating NATO’s support for Ukraine.

https://www.yenisafak.com/en/news/nato-chief-condemns-cyberattack-on-ukraine-3587779

He explained that NATO cyber experts are currently helping their Ukrainian
counterparts to overcome the attack.

Stoltenberg also announced that the military bloc and Kyiv will sign an
agreement on enhanced cyber cooperation which includes access to NATO’s
malware information sharing platform.

Unidentified hackers launched a coordinated attack targeting the servers
of the Ukrainian government, shutting down among others the webpages of
the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry and embassies across the world.

EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell told reporters on Friday that EU
member states’ diplomats in charge of political and security affairs will
hold an emergency meeting and promised that the EU would “mobilize all our
resources to help Ukraine to face these cyberattacks.”

He also said that “one can figure” who is behind the malicious cyber
activities paralyzing Kyiv.

The cyberattack came after a series of key talks between Russian officials
and Western partners on European security arrangements that ended without
any progress.

### - so the talks ended 'without' any progress eh?

they've dun talkin'??

am guessin' we knows what comes next then innit...

Re: NATO chief condemns cyberattack on Ukraine

<e2dd70b1-dd26-4850-803b-11470f924a08n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2304&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2304

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 20:23:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: NATO chief condemns cyberattack on Ukraine
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 04:23 UTC

On Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 10:12:51 PM UTC-5, slider wrote:
> NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg on Friday condemned the
> cyberattacks against the Ukrainian government, and announced that the
> military alliance will sign a cooperation agreement with Kyiv on cyber
> defense.
>
> “I strongly condemn the cyber attacks on the Ukrainian Government”,
> Stoltenberg said in a statement, reiterating NATO’s support for Ukraine.
>
> https://www.yenisafak.com/en/news/nato-chief-condemns-cyberattack-on-ukraine-3587779
>
> He explained that NATO cyber experts are currently helping their Ukrainian
> counterparts to overcome the attack.
>
> Stoltenberg also announced that the military bloc and Kyiv will sign an
> agreement on enhanced cyber cooperation which includes access to NATO’s
> malware information sharing platform.
>
> Unidentified hackers launched a coordinated attack targeting the servers
> of the Ukrainian government, shutting down among others the webpages of
> the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry and embassies across the world.
>
> EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell told reporters on Friday that EU
> member states’ diplomats in charge of political and security affairs will
> hold an emergency meeting and promised that the EU would “mobilize all our
> resources to help Ukraine to face these cyberattacks.”
>
> He also said that “one can figure” who is behind the malicious cyber
> activities paralyzing Kyiv.
>
> The cyberattack came after a series of key talks between Russian officials
> and Western partners on European security arrangements that ended without
> any progress.
>
> ### - so the talks ended 'without' any progress eh?
>
> they've dun talkin'??
>
> am guessin' we knows what comes next then innit...

Nuclear war is inevitable. The left has a sexual spiritual relationship with genocide.
Heck I remember you calling for the complete absolute annihilation of the right on those
super duper tricky, extra special mind waves mojo your the undisputed champion of.
I'm on your side now Big Bry, killl killl killl keellll KILL THEM ALL.
How to you cook a human body anyway, not talking organs that's easy, but hamhocks.

Here is why nuclear genocide is now inevitable.

11 Reasons Why This Was Joe Biden's Worst Week Ever

Friday, Jan 14, 2022 - 04:20 PM
Authored by Michael Snyder via The Economic Collapse blog,

Joe Biden has had a lot of bad weeks over the last 12 months, but this week has got to take the cake. In fact, it is hard to remember the last time that any president had a week that was this bad. But this wasn’t supposed to happen. Democrats were promising a return to “normalcy” after the Trump years, but instead virtually everything seems to be going wrong. No matter where you are on the political spectrum, you should be able to admit that Joe Biden’s presidency is not going very well at all. At this point, even many Democrats are using the word “failure” to describe Biden, and this is fueling rumors that Hillary Clinton may run again in 2024.

Yes, Biden’s presidency has been such a complete and utter disaster that the absolutely unthinkable could actually become a reality.

Just when you think that things can’t get any worse, somehow they do. The following are 11 reasons why this was Joe Biden’s worst week ever…
#1 The OSHA Mandate

On Thursday, we learned that the U.S. Supreme Court had voted 6 to 3 to strike down Biden’s cherished OSHA vaccine mandate…

President Biden urged businesses to bring in vaccine mandates on their own and pushed states to ‘do the right thing’ after the Supreme Court voted 6-3 to block his sweeping rules on private companies in a crushing blow to his pandemic response.

The high court did however allow a vaccine mandate for employees at health care facilities receiving federal dollars to go into effect.

The OSHA mandate would have covered approximately 80 million American workers, and countless workers all over the country that would have lost their jobs under this mandate are greatly celebrating right now.
#2 The Filibuster

Biden was desperately hoping that all of the Democrats in the U.S. Senate would agree to kill the filibuster so that he could get the “voting rights bill” through Congress, but Senator Kyrsten Sinema just made it exceedingly clear that she is not willing to do that…

First, Arizona Sen. Kyrsten Sinema, a fellow Democrat, announced that although she supports the voting rights bill, she’s not willing to do what it would take to make it happen. The filibuster. I’m talking about killing the filibuster.

This came only two days after the president made such an impassioned speech in support of knocking off the filibuster that Republicans essentially called it offensive. And even one Democratic senator said Biden, who pledged a year ago to unite Americans, went too far in the speech.

When she was elected, I never imagined that the day would come when I would be thankful for Kyrsten Sinema.

But today I am definitely very thankful that she has taken this stand.
#3 Inflation

This week, it was announced that the inflation rate had hit a 40 year high, and Americans are blaming Biden for this.

And as I pointed out in an article that I posted on Wednesday, if inflation was still calculated the way that it was back in 1980, the official rate of inflation in this country would be above 15 percent at this point.
#4 Shortages

In December, Joe Biden told the nation that the supply chain crisis was over.

Of course that was not true, and now store shelves are so empty that “BareShelvesBiden” has been trending on social media throughout this entire week.
#5 Joe Biden’s Approval Rating

At the beginning of his presidency, Biden actually had very strong approval ratings, but now they just continue to sink lower and lower.

As I pointed out yesterday, the seven most recent Quinnipiac polls show a very clear trend…

President Biden’s overall approval rating in the last seven Quinnipiac polls: 49%, 46%, 42%, 38%, 37%, 36%, 33%.

[ZH: The dead-cat-bounce in Biden's approval is over...]

#6 Fauci’s Approval Rating

Dr. Fauci was Biden’s handpicked choice to lead the U.S. out of this pandemic, but he has been steadily losing the trust of the American people.

According to a NewsNation poll that was just conducted, only 31 percent of all Americans still believe what he is telling us about the pandemic.
#7 Omicron

During the presidential campaign, Joe Biden repeatedly promised that he would “shut down the virus”, but in recent days the number of COVID cases has soared to all-time record highs in the United States. At this point things are so bad that even Biden administration officials are admitting that essential services are in danger of totally breaking down…

Acting Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Dr. Janet Woodcock gave U.S. lawmakers an ominous warning this week: The nation needs to ensure police, hospital and transportation services don’t break down as the unprecedented wave of omicron infections across the country forces people to call out sick.

“It’s hard to process what’s actually happening right now, which is most people are going to get Covid,” Woodcock testified before the Senate health committee on Tuesday. “What we need to do is make sure the hospitals can still function, transportation, other essential services are not disrupted while this happens.”

#8 The Lack Of COVID Tests

Even CNN and MSNBC have been roasting Biden this week for not having enough COVID tests for the American people.

Now the Biden administration is telling us that millions of new tests are on the way, but by the time they arrive the Omicron wave may be over.
#9 Russia

Foreign policy takes a great deal of finesse, and that is something that Biden’s team is sorely lacking.

When I first started warning that Biden was surrounded by the worst foreign policy team in U.S. history, a lot of people thought that I was exaggerating.

But now the truth is becoming very clear, and a potential war with Russia that nobody wants is closer than ever…

Talks to find a diplomatic solution to the worsening situation between Russia and Ukraine are on the brink of collapse after Thursday’s meeting as a key US ambassador warned ‘the drumbeat of war is sounding loud.’

Secretary of State Antony Blinken hit the airwaves on Thursday morning where he also weighed in on the crisis, claiming the ‘jury is still out’ on whether Russian President Vladimir Putin’s aggressive military buildup on Ukraine’s border will end with an invasion.

#10 Kamala Harris

Is even Kamala Harris turning against Biden?

This week, a reporter asked Harris if the Democrats would have the same presidential ticket in 2024.

Normally, that would be a really easy question for any vice-president to answer.

But instead of answering “of course”, this is how Harris responded…

REPORTER: “Are we going to see the same Democrat ticket in 2024?”

HARRIS: “[long pause] I’m sorry but we are thinking about today”

Wow.

I think that this is another very clear sign that there is far more going on behind the scenes than we are being told.
#11 Hillary Clinton

Biden is such a failure that some Democrats are already suggesting that Hillary Clinton should be the Democratic nominee in 2024.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: NATO chief condemns cyberattack on Ukraine

<5d72793f-e609-4f50-8b55-1cca07f5a2f0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2318&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2318

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 16:03:55 -0800 (PST)
From: marika5...@gmail.com (marika)
 by: marika - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 00:03 UTC

On Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 10:23:03 PM UTC-6, LowRider44M wrote:
> [...]
>
> Yes, Biden’s presidency has been such a complete and utter disaster that the absolutely unthinkable could actually become a reality.
>
> Just when you think that things can’t get any worse, somehow they do. The following are 11 reasons why this was Joe Biden’s worst week ever…
> #1 The OSHA Mandate
>
> On Thursday, we learned that the U.S. Supreme Court had voted 6 to 3 to strike down Biden’s cherished OSHA vaccine mandate…
>
> President Biden urged businesses to bring in vaccine mandates on their own and pushed states to ‘do the right thing’ after the Supreme Court voted 6-3 to block his sweeping rules on private companies in a crushing blow to his pandemic response.
his contract obligation

ukraine gave up its nukes in return for guarantees from usa and russia neither of whom have kept their promises

so the nuclear war you are hoping for will not be started by a bomb dropped by ukraine

now that scotus has forbidden a vaccine mandate. biden is free to pass the buck

so that covidiots can listen instead to cretins like joe rogan and aaron rodgers

I didn’t know rodgers had a contract for sponshorship of health companies, i think it was for commercials? I’ve never seen the commercials if that was his contractual obligation. the contract has been terminated

Guess he won’t be able to buy 10 ponies for his future kids now, will need to settle on just 3 ponies each.

In any case, his “wokeness cross hairs cancel culture” complaining is REALLY gonna skyrocket now.mk5000

mk5000

“You and I should play sometime. I think you would like it,” she said. “It’s a game of strategy, mostly. The strong pieces are in the back row, while the weak pieces—the pawns—are all in the front, ready to take the brunt of the attack. Because of their limited movement and vulnerability, most people underestimate them and only use them to protect the more powerful pieces.--― Aimee Carter, Pawn