If you are what you eat, does that mean Euell Gibbons really was a nut?

interests / alt.politics / New Study - Covid Greatly Increases Neurological Issues Post-Infection

SubjectAuthor
* New Study - Covid Greatly Increases Neurological Issues Post-Infection26C.Z968
`* Re: New Study - Covid Greatly Increases Neurological IssuesHisler
 `* Re: New Study - Covid Greatly Increases Neurological Issues26C.Z968
  `* Re: New Study - Covid Greatly Increases Neurological IssuesFrank
   +* Re: New Study - Covid Greatly Increases Neurological IssuesMighty Wannabe
   |`* Re: New Study - Covid Greatly Increases Neurological IssuesFrank
   | `* Re: New Study - Covid Greatly Increases Neurological Issues Post-Infection26C.Z968
   |  `* Re: New Study - Covid Greatly Increases Neurological IssuesFrank
   |   `- Re: New Study - Covid Greatly Increases Neurological Issues26C.Z968
   `- Re: New Study - Covid Greatly Increases Neurological Issues26C.Z968

1
New Study - Covid Greatly Increases Neurological Issues Post-Infection

<gUqdnfcwBc0R7LL-nZ2dnZfqn_hj4p2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23182&group=alt.politics#23182

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.science,alt.politics.usa
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Subject: New Study - Covid Greatly Increases Neurological Issues Post-Infection
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 17:07:09 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 21:07 UTC

https://scitechdaily.com/covid-19-infections-increase-risk-of-long-term-brain-problems-strokes-depression-anxiety-migraines/

Strokes, seizures, memory, and movement disorders are among
problems that develop in the first year after infection.

If you’ve had COVID-19, it may still be messing with your
brain. According to new research, those who have been infected
with the SARS-CoV-2 virus are at increased risk of developing
a range of neurological conditions in the first year after
the infection. A comprehensive analysis of federal health
data reveals that such complications include strokes,
cognitive and memory problems, anxiety, depression, and
migraine headaches.

In addition, the post-COVID brain is associated with movement
disorders, from tremors and involuntary muscle contractions
to epileptic seizures, balance and coordination difficulties,
and hearing and vision abnormalities as well as other symptoms
similar to what is experienced with Parkinson’s disease.

.. . .

Yikes ! The virus really hates yer brain.

Vax seems to help, but only by 20%

Not good.

What I did not see here was any breakdown of what they
meant by "covid". Are we talking just the alpha strain ?
Alpha and delta ? What about the seemingly milder Omicron ???

A problem is that, though it may SEEM otherwise, covid
has not been around all THAT long. This makes it difficult
to get useful stats ... before & after ... of various
neurological problems across populations. As such, this
data may be mostly about alpha covid.

Re: New Study - Covid Greatly Increases Neurological Issues Post-Infection

<tgpt0p$3bmhp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23199&group=alt.politics#23199

From: his...@nym.hush.com (Hisler)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.science,alt.politics.usa
Subject: Re: New Study - Covid Greatly Increases Neurological Issues
Post-Infection
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 09:44:27 -0600
 by: Hisler - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 15:44 UTC

On 9/24/2022 3:07 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
> https://scitechdaily.com/covid-19-infections-increase-risk-of-long-term-brain-problems-strokes-depression-anxiety-migraines/
>
> Strokes, seizures, memory, and movement disorders are among
> problems that develop in the first year after infection.
>
> If you’ve had COVID-19, it may still be messing with your
> brain. According to new research, those who have been infected
> with the SARS-CoV-2 virus are at increased risk of developing
> a range of neurological conditions in the first year after
> the infection. A comprehensive analysis of federal health
> data reveals that such complications include strokes,
> cognitive and memory problems, anxiety, depression, and
> migraine headaches.
>
> In addition, the post-COVID brain is associated with movement
> disorders, from tremors and involuntary muscle contractions
> to epileptic seizures, balance and coordination difficulties,
> and hearing and vision abnormalities as well as other symptoms
> similar to what is experienced with Parkinson’s disease.
>
> . . .
>
>   Yikes ! The virus really hates yer brain.
>
>   Vax seems to help, but only by 20%
>
>   Not good.
>
>   What I did not see here was any breakdown of what they
>   meant by "covid". Are we talking just the alpha strain ?
>   Alpha and delta ? What about the seemingly milder Omicron ???
>
>   A problem is that, though it may SEEM otherwise, covid
>   has not been around all THAT long. This makes it difficult
>   to get useful stats ... before & after ... of various
>   neurological problems across populations. As such, this
>   data may be mostly about alpha covid.

Now you know what they meant by Gain of Function research at the Wuhan
Lab. One must ask if the Wuhan Lab (or its counterparts in Ukraine) is
releasing more variants of the original SARS COV 2 weaponized virus as
ordered by their masters or whether these symptoms were known from the
very first release of the weaponized virus.

Wuhan Virus, the gain of function virus that keeps on destroying its
victims as time passes.

--
"Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly."

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

"C'mon man! If you didn't vote for me , you ain't black ." Joe Biden -

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: New Study - Covid Greatly Increases Neurological Issues Post-Infection

<kcScnV6G0uImDq3-nZ2dnZfqn_tj4p2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23201&group=alt.politics#23201

Post-Infection
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.science,alt.politics.usa
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 13:45:30 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 17:45 UTC

On 9/25/22 11:44 AM, Hisler wrote:
> On 9/24/2022 3:07 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
>> https://scitechdaily.com/covid-19-infections-increase-risk-of-long-term-brain-problems-strokes-depression-anxiety-migraines/
>>

>> Strokes, seizures, memory, and movement disorders are among
>> problems that develop in the first year after infection.
>>
>> If you’ve had COVID-19, it may still be messing with your
>> brain. According to new research, those who have been infected
>> with the SARS-CoV-2 virus are at increased risk of developing
>> a range of neurological conditions in the first year after
>> the infection. A comprehensive analysis of federal health
>> data reveals that such complications include strokes,
>> cognitive and memory problems, anxiety, depression, and
>> migraine headaches.
>>
>> In addition, the post-COVID brain is associated with movement
>> disorders, from tremors and involuntary muscle contractions
>> to epileptic seizures, balance and coordination difficulties,
>> and hearing and vision abnormalities as well as other symptoms
>> similar to what is experienced with Parkinson’s disease.
>>
>> . . .
>>
>>    Yikes ! The virus really hates yer brain.
>>
>>    Vax seems to help, but only by 20%
>>
>>    Not good.
>>
>>    What I did not see here was any breakdown of what they
>>    meant by "covid". Are we talking just the alpha strain ?
>>    Alpha and delta ? What about the seemingly milder Omicron ???
>>
>>    A problem is that, though it may SEEM otherwise, covid
>>    has not been around all THAT long. This makes it difficult
>>    to get useful stats ... before & after ... of various
>>    neurological problems across populations. As such, this
>>    data may be mostly about alpha covid.
>
> Now you know what they meant by Gain of Function research at the Wuhan
> Lab. One must ask if the Wuhan Lab (or its counterparts in Ukraine) is
> releasing more variants of the original SARS COV 2 weaponized virus as
> ordered by their masters or whether these symptoms were known from the
> very first release of the weaponized virus.
>
> Wuhan Virus, the gain of function virus that keeps on destroying its
> victims as time passes.

GOF needs to be internationally *banned* no matter WHAT
bullshit excuses the bio people come up with. Thou Shalt
Not Make A Disease Stronger.

Violators can be assumed to be producing biowarfare/terrorist
materials.

Given very best intentions, I know WHY they do GOF - trying to
see what makes the bug nasty in the first place. Alas we just
got a gigantic example of why you DON'T do that - leaks DO
happen, deliberate leaks can happen ... and yes they CAN be
used as biowarfare agents should good relations go bad.

Re: New Study - Covid Greatly Increases Neurological Issues Post-Infection

<tgq5lu$3ddvt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23202&group=alt.politics#23202

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.science,alt.politics.usa
Post-Infection
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 14:12:12 -0400
 by: Frank - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 18:12 UTC

On 9/25/2022 1:45 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
> On 9/25/22 11:44 AM, Hisler wrote:
>> On 9/24/2022 3:07 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
>>> https://scitechdaily.com/covid-19-infections-increase-risk-of-long-term-brain-problems-strokes-depression-anxiety-migraines/
>>>

>>> Strokes, seizures, memory, and movement disorders are among
>>> problems that develop in the first year after infection.
>>>
>>> If you’ve had COVID-19, it may still be messing with your
>>> brain. According to new research, those who have been infected
>>> with the SARS-CoV-2 virus are at increased risk of developing
>>> a range of neurological conditions in the first year after
>>> the infection. A comprehensive analysis of federal health
>>> data reveals that such complications include strokes,
>>> cognitive and memory problems, anxiety, depression, and
>>> migraine headaches.
>>>
>>> In addition, the post-COVID brain is associated with movement
>>> disorders, from tremors and involuntary muscle contractions
>>> to epileptic seizures, balance and coordination difficulties,
>>> and hearing and vision abnormalities as well as other symptoms
>>> similar to what is experienced with Parkinson’s disease.
>>>
>>> . . .
>>>
>>>    Yikes ! The virus really hates yer brain.
>>>
>>>    Vax seems to help, but only by 20%
>>>
>>>    Not good.
>>>
>>>    What I did not see here was any breakdown of what they
>>>    meant by "covid". Are we talking just the alpha strain ?
>>>    Alpha and delta ? What about the seemingly milder Omicron ???
>>>
>>>    A problem is that, though it may SEEM otherwise, covid
>>>    has not been around all THAT long. This makes it difficult
>>>    to get useful stats ... before & after ... of various
>>>    neurological problems across populations. As such, this
>>>    data may be mostly about alpha covid.
>>
>> Now you know what they meant by Gain of Function research at the Wuhan
>> Lab. One must ask if the Wuhan Lab (or its counterparts in Ukraine) is
>> releasing more variants of the original SARS COV 2 weaponized virus as
>> ordered by their masters or whether these symptoms were known from the
>> very first release of the weaponized virus.
>>
>> Wuhan Virus, the gain of function virus that keeps on destroying its
>> victims as time passes.
>

>   GOF needs to be internationally *banned* no matter WHAT
>   bullshit excuses the bio people come up with. Thou Shalt
>   Not Make A Disease Stronger.
>
>   Violators can be assumed to be producing biowarfare/terrorist
>   materials.
>
>   Given very best intentions, I know WHY they do GOF - trying to
>   see what makes the bug nasty in the first place. Alas we just
>   got a gigantic example of why you DON'T do that - leaks DO
>   happen, deliberate leaks can happen ... and yes they CAN be
>   used as biowarfare agents should good relations go bad.

Not sure they were shooting for bio-warfare usage and maybe just
research to learn more about viruses. It did come back to bite the
Chinese in the ass by coming back at them and harming their economy and
killing them too. The minuscule death toll they give is obviously a lie
and we will never know the true number.

Re: New Study - Covid Greatly Increases Neurological Issues Post-Infection

<Hy1YK.1155482$Eeb3.354538@fx05.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23203&group=alt.politics#23203

Post-Infection
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.science,alt.politics.usa
From: ...@. (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 11:59:49 -0700
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 18:59 UTC

Frank wrote on 9/25/2022 11:12 AM:

> Not sure they were shooting for bio-warfare usage and maybe just
> research to learn more about viruses.  It did come back to bite the
> Chinese in the ass by coming back at them and harming their economy
> and killing them too.  The minuscule death toll they give is obviously
> a lie and we will never know the true number.

China is not North Korea. There are lots of foreigners in China, foreign
students and foreign business people.

If the virus was really leaked in Wuhan, the way the Chinese traveled
country wide, the whole China would have been infected and lockdown
would have been useless. As a matter of fact, the US outsourced its
biological agent research to China and Ukraine. The Wuhan virus was
leaked by the imbeciles at the US Army Bioweapons lab at Fort Detrick
early in 2019. The US Army personnel likely spread the virus around in
the US and Europe, and then in October of 2019, brought the virus to the
2019 Military World Games in Wuhan.

January 31, 202012:25 AM
Factbox: Countries evacuating nationals from China virus areas
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-health-evacuation-factbox-idUSKBN1ZU0TW

This is the logical timeline:

The novel coronavirus was leaked in US Bioweapons Lab at Fort Detrick
early in 2019.

Traces of COVID was later found in sewage samples collected in March of
2019 in Spain.

Traces of COVID was later found in bloods samples collected in September
of 2019 in Italy.

US Army athletes brought COVID to Wuhan China during the 2019 World
Military Games held in October.

COVID was leaked by the US Army Bioweapons Lab at Fort Detrick early in
2019.

Then Trump shut down the lab in August of 2019 to try to cover the track:

Aug. 5, 2019
Deadly Germ Research Is Shut Down at Army Lab Over Safety Concerns
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/05/health/germs-fort-detrick-biohazard.html

But the virus had already spread to Europe well before the shutdown of
US Bioweapons Lab at Fort Detrick.

Coronavirus traces found in March 2019 sewage sample, Spanish study shows
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-spain-science-idUSKBN23X2HQ

The novel coronavirus was circulating in Italy as early as September 2019
https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20201115/covid_19_circulated_in_italy_earlier_than_thought

US Army athletes brought the virus to Wuhan, China, in October, 2019
during the 2019 World Military Games.

More athletes claim they contracted COVID-19 at Military World Games in
Wuhan
https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1094347/world-military-games-illness-covid-19

The rest is history. Trump immediately went into high gear to blame
China for the corona virus that Trump helped create and spread.

China has experience in dealing with SARS virus for twenty years. That's
why China can identify the new corona virus so quickly after the US Army
athletes spread the new corona virus (later named COVID-19) to Wuhan.

Re: New Study - Covid Greatly Increases Neurological Issues Post-Infection

<tgqln9$3h8fh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23211&group=alt.politics#23211

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.science,alt.politics.usa
Post-Infection
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 18:46:01 -0400
 by: Frank - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 22:46 UTC

On 9/25/2022 2:59 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> [...]
>

> The novel coronavirus was circulating in Italy as early as September 2019
> https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20201115/covid_19_circulated_in_italy_earlier_than_thought
>

> US Army athletes brought the virus to Wuhan, China, in October, 2019
> during the 2019 World Military Games.
>
> More athletes claim they contracted COVID-19 at Military World Games in
> Wuhan
> https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1094347/world-military-games-illness-covid-19
>

> The rest is history. Trump immediately went into high gear to blame
> China for the corona virus that Trump helped create and spread.
>
> China has experience in dealing with SARS virus for twenty years. That's
> why China can identify the new corona virus so quickly after the US Army
> athletes spread the new corona virus (later named COVID-19) to Wuhan.

Uh huh.

Re: New Study - Covid Greatly Increases Neurological Issues Post-Infection

<Kr2cnTIRxuk2fa3-nZ2dnZfqnPpg4p2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23212&group=alt.politics#23212

Post-Infection
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.science,alt.politics.usa
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 19:11:58 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 23:11 UTC

On 9/25/22 2:12 PM, Frank wrote:
> On 9/25/2022 1:45 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:

>>> Now you know what they meant by Gain of Function research at the
>>> Wuhan Lab. One must ask if the Wuhan Lab (or its counterparts in
>>> Ukraine) is releasing more variants of the original SARS COV 2
>>> weaponized virus as ordered by their masters or whether these
>>> symptoms were known from the very first release of the weaponized virus.
>>>
>>> Wuhan Virus, the gain of function virus that keeps on destroying its
>>> victims as time passes.
>>

>>    GOF needs to be internationally *banned* no matter WHAT
>>    bullshit excuses the bio people come up with. Thou Shalt
>>    Not Make A Disease Stronger.
>>
>>    Violators can be assumed to be producing biowarfare/terrorist
>>    materials.
>>
>>    Given very best intentions, I know WHY they do GOF - trying to
>>    see what makes the bug nasty in the first place. Alas we just
>>    got a gigantic example of why you DON'T do that - leaks DO
>>    happen, deliberate leaks can happen ... and yes they CAN be
>>    used as biowarfare agents should good relations go bad.
>
> Not sure they were shooting for bio-warfare usage and maybe just
> research to learn more about viruses.  It did come back to bite the
> Chinese in the ass by coming back at them and harming their economy and
> killing them too.  The minuscule death toll they give is obviously a lie
> and we will never know the true number.

I do not think they were trying to create a bio-weapon, but
they DID nevertheless - and then let it out. Some tekkie with
a hole in her glove or something. Eventually it happens.

Unless you never make pepped-up viruses in the first place.

As for the real PRC death toll ... that will be hidden for
a LONG time. Embarrassing. Russia hid its WW2 death toll for
like 50 years also, for similar reasons. Alas China is STILL
practicing a very extreme version of lockdowns ... like ENTIRE
CITIES at a time because somebody sneezes ... which has hurt
their economic output. MIGHT be why they haven't gone for
Taiwan yet.

Re: New Study - Covid Greatly Increases Neurological Issues Post-Infection

<vfmcnaqJCutVf63-nZ2dnZfqn_tj4p2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23213&group=alt.politics#23213

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.science,alt.politics.usa
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 19:22:24 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 23:22 UTC

On 9/25/22 6:46 PM, Frank wrote:
> [...]
>> https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-spain-science-idUSKBN23X2HQ
>>

>> The novel coronavirus was circulating in Italy as early as September 2019
>> https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20201115/covid_19_circulated_in_italy_earlier_than_thought
>>

>> US Army athletes brought the virus to Wuhan, China, in October, 2019
>> during the 2019 World Military Games.
>>
>> More athletes claim they contracted COVID-19 at Military World Games
>> in Wuhan
>> https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1094347/world-military-games-illness-covid-19
>>

>> The rest is history. Trump immediately went into high gear to blame
>> China for the corona virus that Trump helped create and spread.
>>
>> China has experience in dealing with SARS virus for twenty years.
>> That's why China can identify the new corona virus so quickly after
>> the US Army athletes spread the new corona virus (later named

Check his wallet for a little red CCP membership card with Xi's
smiling face on it :-)

Trump did OK with the virus. There was really no modern precedent
for anything that catching so mistakes and wasted efforts were
sure to happen - but still Trump did OK. At least he fast-tracked
the vaccines ... the usual group were saying "Oh, maybe in four
or five YEARS ..." and that was NOT good enough.

Hmm ... gotta set up for my Omicron booster next week sometime.
Flu too. They'd SAID they were gonna combine them, but I guess
the politics got in the way. The 'Q' and friends make too much
noise. The vax DO work though - at least turn strong infection
into more mild infection - and serious side effects were actually
very few. Alas now my CDC card is FULL ... do I get a new one ?
Covid(-like) vax are gonna be a yearly thing for sure for quite
awhile until a 'general corona vax' is finally perfected.

Re: New Study - Covid Greatly Increases Neurological Issues Post-Infection

<tgqofm$3hlur$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23214&group=alt.politics#23214

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.science,alt.politics.usa
Post-Infection
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 19:33:10 -0400
 by: Frank - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 23:33 UTC

On 9/25/2022 7:22 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
> [...]
>   smiling face on it  :-)
>
>   Trump did OK with the virus. There was really no modern precedent
>   for anything that catching so mistakes and wasted efforts were
>   sure to happen - but still Trump did OK. At least he fast-tracked
>   the vaccines ... the usual group were saying "Oh, maybe in four
>   or five YEARS ..." and that was NOT good enough.
>
>   Hmm ... gotta set up for my Omicron booster next week sometime.
>   Flu too. They'd SAID they were gonna combine them, but I guess
>   the politics got in the way. The 'Q' and friends make too much
>   noise. The vax DO work though - at least turn strong infection
>   into more mild infection - and serious side effects were actually
>   very few. Alas now my CDC card is FULL ... do I get a new one ?
>   Covid(-like) vax are gonna be a yearly thing for sure for quite
>   awhile until a 'general corona vax' is finally perfected.

I suspect TDS and hate of the USA.

Re: New Study - Covid Greatly Increases Neurological Issues Post-Infection

<4Q6dnQGsstgK2a_-nZ2dnZfqnPVi4p2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23258&group=alt.politics#23258

Post-Infection
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.science,alt.politics.usa
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 20:32:06 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Tue, 27 Sep 2022 00:32 UTC

On 9/25/22 7:33 PM, Frank wrote:
> On 9/25/2022 7:22 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:

>>> Uh huh.
>>

>>    Check his wallet for a little red CCP membership card with Xi's
>>    smiling face on it  :-)
>>
>>    Trump did OK with the virus. There was really no modern precedent
>>    for anything that catching so mistakes and wasted efforts were
>>    sure to happen - but still Trump did OK. At least he fast-tracked
>>    the vaccines ... the usual group were saying "Oh, maybe in four
>>    or five YEARS ..." and that was NOT good enough.
>>
>>    Hmm ... gotta set up for my Omicron booster next week sometime.
>>    Flu too. They'd SAID they were gonna combine them, but I guess
>>    the politics got in the way. The 'Q' and friends make too much
>>    noise. The vax DO work though - at least turn strong infection
>>    into more mild infection - and serious side effects were actually
>>    very few. Alas now my CDC card is FULL ... do I get a new one ?
>>    Covid(-like) vax are gonna be a yearly thing for sure for quite
>>    awhile until a 'general corona vax' is finally perfected.
>>

> I suspect TDS and hate of the USA.

Means he's never talked to anybody from OUTSIDE the
USA. On the whole, IT SUCKS. Dictators and theocrats
and military juntas abound. "Rights" ? HA HA HA !
"Protests" ? They do like Iran is doing - aim at the
crowd and open fire.

Oh, and the final indicator - how come everybody seems
to wanna come HERE ... but nobody HERE wants to abandon
all and move over THERE ? Seen any coyotes taking money
to smuggle Americans into Myanmar ? Iran ? NK ? Syria ?
El Salvador ? Not even into China.

Trump - is an insufferable egomaniac, and LOUD about
it too. However MAGA is a damned great idea. Let's
hope the idiot Dems DO invent an excuse to keep Trump
from running - then he'll have to throw his (martyrs)
support behind DeSantis or somebody ... bearable
personalities, better messengers of MAGA. Trump can
still play a background role - the Yoda of MAGA.