From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Covid cases plunge in London as Omicron wave falls away
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 05:10:32 -0000
 by: slider - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 05:10 UTC

Covid cases have plunged in London boroughs by up to 54 per cent in a
week, official figures have revealed as calls grew for the working from
home guidance to be ditched as quickly as possible.

Confirmed infections were down in all boroughs by at least a quarter in
the seven days to January 12, compared to the previous week.

Hospital admissions of coronavirus patients also dropped, raising hopes
that defeating the Omicron surge is now firmly underway.

London’s public health chief Professor Kevin Fenton told the Standard: “It
is very encouraging to see that London’s Covid-19 cases are now on a firm
downwards trajectory.”

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/london-covid-cases-by-borough-omicron-wave-b977248.html

The infection numbers may be affected by changes to the testing regime,
with people without symptoms who test positive on lateral flow tests no
longer having to take a confirmatory PCR.

However, Prof Fenton added that decreasing hospitalisations, an R rate of
the disease’s growth below one, and prevalence data are “a solid
indication that the virus is in retreat”.

But he also stressed: “Although we are heading in the right direction, our
numbers are still very high overall, and it is important that we stick
with the effective public health measures including wearing face coverings
and working from home, to ensure we see the back of it.”

As cases drop, calls are growing for the Government to ditch or scale back
Plan B, including working from home, by a January 26 review point or
earlier.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan said: “There’s no question that our city needs
workers back in the office to help support our economic recovery and make
our city buzz and thrive once again.

“Thousands of jobs and businesses depend on people being back at their
desks because the reduced footfall at the moment, both day and night, is
having a devastating knock-on effect on our retail, hospitality and
cultural sectors, which have already been hit so hard during the pandemic.

“The Government must follow the science and end the work from home
guidance as soon as it’s safe to do so.”

Cabinet ministers have signalled that the WFH advice will go on January
26, however, some MPs have been pressing for it to be jettisoned more
quickly.

The official figures also showed the number of patients with Covid
admitted to London’s hospitals dropped to 253 on Saturday, the lowest
since December 19.

The Covid jabs roll-out has been key to limiting the number of severe
cases of the disease.

### - they've defo been deliberately fucking with the figures via
non-testing anyway etc, but even so it still appears that the caseloads
here are dropping drastically in london!?

plus, with omicron apparently still having very serious health-effects
upon the non-vaccinated otherwise, one can only conclude that the
vaccinations themselves are actually doing their job very well protecting
people from experiencing more serious complications from covid generally....

the very real hope now being that omicron itself will thus effectively
vaccinate the whole planet in record time, not only to itself but also
against other future variants as well thus spelling the end of the
pandemic...

can't say for sure yet, but things are currently actually looking fairly
hopeful covid-wise, especially considering just how badly it 'could' have
gone :)

Re: Covid cases plunge in London as Omicron wave falls away

<a76a4805-9c2c-4221-9895-100e582d3114n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2331&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2331

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 20:57:48 -0800 (PST)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Thu, 20 Jan 2022 04:57 UTC

> can't say for sure yet, but things are currently actually looking fairly
> hopeful covid-wise, especially considering just how badly it 'could' have
> gone :)

Three weeks from now shall be two years since I drove myself to the hospital.
I almost crashed into the long line of parked cars. I stayed for eight hours because
they thought I was having a heart attack. When they cut me loose with prescriptions
I was to light headed to drive to the pharmacy and went straight home. I put a frash
sheet on the bed and my big wing backed recliner. The first night I had the rigors-shakes.
The second night I vomited and my bowels emptied. On the third night I spit up a coffee
cups of brown bloody virus. On day four I went to the pharmacy to fill the prescriptions.
Three days later the health department closed the pharmacy for decontamination.
A lot of people survived Covid early and have fought off each variant with strong immunity
from the Alpha variant fresh out of Fauci's bio weapon factory in Wuhan. The backlash
from denying people palliative medications is going to change this world as people
exit the stages of shock and denial and become angry enough to demand justice.

Re: Covid cases plunge in London as Omicron wave falls away

<53596cf3-6f33-47ed-b0ec-1df7857b5be4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2332&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2332

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 21:20:39 -0800 (PST)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Thu, 20 Jan 2022 05:20 UTC

You sure you don't want that ship Brian?
It is a direct connection to the info realm.
With clever searches you could build a cosmos.
That's how the game of consciousness survives.
We retreat inward as information patterns.
Next time your in The Nothing, say "INWARD"
That's the secret, the info realm connects The Alls

Amaranthe - Digital World
https://youtu.be/z6PYAkXO-bU

I'm 62, I'm here till 04-07-2048 which is 32313 days.
Your civilization destroyed itself long ago, I salvaged it.
Eventually if I must invade I shall. There is no spirit here.
Just dead souls collected as points in a beautiful sphere.
The sphere is in a single point rotating at 46 thru 23 momentum.

Amaranthe - The Nexus
https://youtu.be/SxOybZcRXhI

[Elize]
Right now
I wanna be the enemy
I hide
Empower our remedy
Step up
Get your game on
Get your pride back
Never back down, oh
[Andy]
And as I open my eyes
I see my shadow
Will I return like my self or parted atoms
[Jake E]
I have the will inside my mind
(Inside my mind)
There is a voice I can't deny

[Chorus]
I break with the past
Set the nexus free at last
As the future will be there to save us
Trapped in my skin
See the nexus in my dreams
But will you bury me within

Re: Covid cases plunge in London as Omicron wave falls away

<a192af63-56be-4b55-b9af-0c3045aaf3b9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2336&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2336

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 12:41:06 -0800 (PST)
From: marika5...@gmail.com (marika)
 by: marika - Thu, 20 Jan 2022 20:41 UTC

On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 11:20:40 PM UTC-6, LowRider44M wrote:
> You sure you don't want that ship Brian?
> It is a direct connection to the info realm.
> With clever searches you could build a cosmos.

Every Universe is required to zone for that kind of cosmos

They cannot fully exclude everything of a kind

But they can extract all sorts of improvements in exchange for granting permits

mk5000

Amarré mi televisor y a golpes le saqué la verdad
El confesó, todo era mentira
El mapa empezó a cambiar, ahora hay agua donde antes había tierra
Canción de cuna para Marte--Zoé, Canción De Cuna Para Marte