I've already told you more than I know.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting Pitched Battle

SubjectAuthor
* Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting Pitched BatKlaus Schadenfreude
+* Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian FlagMighty Wannabe
|+- Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian FlagHisler
|`* Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting PitchedKlaus Schadenfreude
| `* Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian FlagMighty Wannabe
|  `* Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting PitchedKlaus Schadenfreude
|   `* Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian FlagMighty Wannabe
|    `* Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting PitchedKlaus Schadenfreude
|     `* Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting PitchedKlaus Schadenfreude
|      `* Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting PitchedKlaus Schadenfreude
|       `* Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting PitchedKlaus Schadenfreude
|        `- Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting PitchedKlaus Schadenfreude
`* Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian FlagMighty Wannabe
 `* Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting PitchedKlaus Schadenfreude
  `* Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting PitchedKlaus Schadenfreude
   `* Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting PitchedKlaus Schadenfreude
    `* Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting PitchedKlaus Schadenfreude
     `* Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting PitchedKlaus Schadenfreude
      `- Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting PitchedKlaus Schadenfreude

1
Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting Pitched Battle

<l2itjh9f10sv399rqj8sf64gs6d55in687@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23537&group=alt.politics#23537

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting Pitched Battle
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 05:24:34 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 12:24 UTC

https://www.facebook.com/1774491728/videos/412774920931536/?idorvanity=692579645089139

Oh, no, wait, they're just surrendering and giving Ukrainians their
shiny tank instead of dying for Putin.

Laugh laugh laugh laugh.

Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting Pitched Battle

<bhB%K.1025808$%q2.88988@fx15.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23538&group=alt.politics#23538

Subject: Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag
Fighting Pitched Battle
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
From: ...@. (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 10:05:57 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 14:05 UTC

Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 10/6/2022 8:24 AM:
> https://www.facebook.com/1774491728/videos/412774920931536/?idorvanity=692579645089139
>
> Oh, no, wait, they're just surrendering and giving Ukrainians their
> shiny tank instead of dying for Putin.
>
> Laugh laugh laugh laugh.

Laugh laugh laugh laugh.

It was a staged event. The fake "Russian" tank is Ukrainian, and the
fake "Russian" actors are also Ukrainians. Ukraine is using Soviet tanks
because it was a part of the Soviet Union. These actors are hired from
Zelensky's "Academy of TV Clowns" where he had graduated from before he
himself became a TV clown.

Volodymyr Zelensky playing piano with dick for five minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-UiadUOrfk

Laugh laugh laugh laugh.

Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting Pitched Battle

<thmscu$3ddlh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23539&group=alt.politics#23539

From: his...@nym.hush.com (Hisler)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
Fighting Pitched Battle
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 09:31:42 -0600
 by: Hisler - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 15:31 UTC

On 10/6/2022 8:05 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 10/6/2022 8:24 AM:
>> https://www.facebook.com/1774491728/videos/412774920931536/?idorvanity=692579645089139
>>
>> Oh, no, wait, they're just surrendering and giving Ukrainians their
>> shiny tank instead of dying for Putin.
>>
>> Laugh laugh laugh laugh.
>>

> Laugh laugh laugh laugh.
>
> It was a staged event. The fake "Russian" tank is Ukrainian, and the
> fake "Russian" actors are also Ukrainians. Ukraine is using Soviet tanks
> because it was a part of the Soviet Union.

In this interview with General Patraeus (retired), Petraeus makes a
comment about the M1 tank that Volodomer Zelensky covets to the effect
that it is a jet engine surrounded by a tank and requires so much
maintenance and support (and weighs so much most bridges and roads in
Ukraine would be destroyed beneath it), he suggests to the German woman
interviewing him (who looks like a cross between Ellen Degenerate and
Megan Rapinoe) that the German Leopard tank is more suitable for the
Ukrainian army. It's a tacit admission on the part of Petraeus that the
M1 tank is an albatross around the necks of NATO forces.

https://youtu.be/1ndxe9z_ru4

--
"Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly."

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

"C'mon man! If you didn't vote for me , you ain't black ." Joe Biden -

"Poor children can be just as smart as White children." -- Joe Biden

“The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous.
Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and
ignorance.” - George Orwell

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting Pitched Battle

<f9utjhlgtqccalv4dbhmeht7h402k13fc8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23540&group=alt.politics#23540

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 08:51:31 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 15:51 UTC

On Thu, 6 Oct 2022 10:05:57 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 10/6/2022 8:24 AM:
>> https://www.facebook.com/1774491728/videos/412774920931536/?idorvanity=692579645089139
>>
>> Oh, no, wait, they're just surrendering and giving Ukrainians their
>> shiny tank instead of dying for Putin.
>>
>> Laugh laugh laugh laugh.
>>

>Laugh laugh laugh laugh.
>
>It was a staged event.

ROFLMAO

This is how things are going for Russians these days.

Only the weak ones survived WWII and they evolved into a nation of
useless pussies, like you.

Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting Pitched Battle

<b1D%K.551488$MEGf.506654@fx03.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23541&group=alt.politics#23541

Fighting Pitched Battle
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
From: ...@. (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 12:05:26 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 16:05 UTC

Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 10/6/2022 8:24 AM:
> https://www.facebook.com/1774491728/videos/412774920931536/?idorvanity=692579645089139
>

> Oh, no, wait, they're just surrendering and giving Ukrainians their
> shiny tank instead of dying for Putin.
>
> Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle.

Laugh laugh laugh laugh.

It was a staged event. The fake "Russian" tank is Ukrainian, and the
fake "Russian" actors are also Ukrainians. Ukraine is using Soviet tanks
because it was a part of the Soviet Union. These actors are hired from
Zelensky's "Academy of TV Clowns" where he had graduated from before he
himself became a TV clown.

Volodymyr Zelensky playing piano with dick for five minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-UiadUOrfk

Laugh laugh laugh laugh.

Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting Pitched Battle

<M1D%K.551489$MEGf.161851@fx03.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23542&group=alt.politics#23542

Fighting Pitched Battle
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
From: ...@. (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 12:06:02 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 16:06 UTC

Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 10/6/2022 8:24 AM:
> https://www.facebook.com/1774491728/videos/412774920931536/?idorvanity=692579645089139
>

> Oh, no, wait, they're just surrendering and giving Ukrainians their
> shiny tank instead of dying for Putin.
>
> Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle.

Laugh laugh laugh laugh.

It was a staged event. The fake "Russian" tank is Ukrainian, and the
fake "Russian" actors are also Ukrainians. Ukraine is using Soviet tanks
because it was a part of the Soviet Union. These actors are hired from
Zelensky's "Academy of TV Clowns" where he had graduated from before he
himself became a TV clown.

Volodymyr Zelensky playing piano with dick for five minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-UiadUOrfk

Laugh laugh laugh laugh.

Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting Pitched Battle

<iivtjhtusarl3lc90lh5vfsp7s7vn770f8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23543&group=alt.politics#23543

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 09:12:10 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 16:12 UTC

On Thu, 6 Oct 2022 12:06:02 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:
>Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 10/6/2022 8:24 AM:
>> https://www.facebook.com/1774491728/videos/412774920931536/?idorvanity=692579645089139
>>
>> Oh, no, wait, they're just surrendering and giving Ukrainians their
>> shiny tank instead of dying for Putin.
>>
>> Laugh laugh laugh laugh.
>>

>Laugh laugh laugh laugh.
>
>It was a staged event.

ROFLMAO

This is how things are going for Russians these days.

Only the weak ones survived WWII and they evolved into a nation of
useless pussies, like you.

Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting Pitched Battle

<tivtjhduhm5l9aevt1rqe5n3ajgg5hns13@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23544&group=alt.politics#23544

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 09:12:19 -0700

On Thu, 6 Oct 2022 12:05:26 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:
>Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 10/6/2022 8:24 AM:
>> https://www.facebook.com/1774491728/videos/412774920931536/?idorvanity=692579645089139
>>
>> Oh, no, wait, they're just surrendering and giving Ukrainians their
>> shiny tank instead of dying for Putin.
>>
>> Laugh laugh laugh laugh.
>>

>Laugh laugh laugh laugh.
>
>It was a staged event.

ROFLMAO

This is how things are going for Russians these days.

Only the weak ones survived WWII and they evolved into a nation of
useless pussies, like you.

Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting Pitched Battle

<IaD%K.277533$YVsf.162073@fx01.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23546&group=alt.politics#23546

Fighting Pitched Battle
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
From: ...@. (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 12:15:35 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 16:15 UTC

Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 10/6/2022 8:24 AM:
> https://www.facebook.com/1774491728/videos/412774920931536/?idorvanity=692579645089139
>

> Oh, no, wait, they're just surrendering and giving Ukrainians their
> shiny tank instead of dying for Putin.
>
> Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle.

Laugh laugh laugh laugh.

It was a staged event. The fake "Russian" tank is Ukrainian, and the
fake "Russian" actors are also Ukrainians. Ukraine is using Soviet tanks
because it was a part of the Soviet Union. These actors are hired from
Zelensky's "Academy of TV Clowns" where he had graduated from before he
himself became a TV clown.

Volodymyr Zelensky playing piano with dick for five minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-UiadUOrfk

Laugh laugh laugh laugh.

Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting Pitched Battle

<t60ujh945co65m82k724f90vg2nglmatr8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23547&group=alt.politics#23547

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 09:23:52 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 16:23 UTC

On Thu, 6 Oct 2022 12:15:35 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 10/6/2022 8:24 AM:
>> https://www.facebook.com/1774491728/videos/412774920931536/?idorvanity=692579645089139
>>

>> Oh, no, wait, they're just surrendering and giving Ukrainians their
>> shiny tank instead of dying for Putin.
>>
>> Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle.
>>

>Laugh laugh laugh laugh.

[repeated, drugged-out response deleted]

I can see that observing your Russian heroes giving up disturbs you.

Good! LOL

Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting Pitched Battle

<r80ujh9g5g20pk66jal7uhqg545fk56fjc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23548&group=alt.politics#23548

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 09:24:00 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 16:24 UTC

On Thu, 6 Oct 2022 12:15:57 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 10/6/2022 8:24 AM:
>> https://www.facebook.com/1774491728/videos/412774920931536/?idorvanity=692579645089139
>>

>> Oh, no, wait, they're just surrendering and giving Ukrainians their
>> shiny tank instead of dying for Putin.
>>
>> Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle.
>>

>Laugh laugh laugh laugh.

[repeated, drugged-out response deleted]

I can see that observing your Russian heroes giving up disturbs you.

Good! LOL

Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting Pitched Battle

<061ujhd09jvvcklpel2s7h85j91lb91ul6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23551&group=alt.politics#23551

Path: i2pn2.org!rocksolid2!news.neodome.net!news.mixmin.net!newsreader4.netcologne.de!news.netcologne.de!peer03.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer02.ams4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!tr3.eu1.usenetexpress.com!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr2.iad1.usenetexpress.com!69.80.99.27.MISMATCH!Xl.tags.giganews.com!local-2.nntp.ord.giganews.com!news.giganews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 09:40:26 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 16:40 UTC

On Thu, 6 Oct 2022 12:32:30 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>>>Laugh laugh laugh laugh.
>>>
>>[repeated, drugged-out response deleted]
>>
>>I can see that observing your Russian heroes giving up disturbs you.
>>
>>Good! LOL

>I demand that you stop showing the Russian invaders acting in such a cowardly fashion!

Maybe you should tell THEM that! LOL

Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting Pitched Battle

<381ujhd74nbfvjpdve9prtouebvdju89rh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23552&group=alt.politics#23552

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 09:40:44 -0700

On Thu, 6 Oct 2022 12:32:46 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>I demand that you stop showing the Russian invaders acting in such a cowardly fashion!

Maybe you should tell THEM that! LOL

Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting Pitched Battle

<tb2ujhpnu0kuqjb79u07lckt086gmtoi66@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23555&group=alt.politics#23555

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 10:01:30 -0700
References: <l2itjh9f10sv399rqj8sf64gs6d55in687@4ax.com> <bhB%K.1025808$%q2.88988@fx15.ams1> <f9utjhlgtqccalv4dbhmeht7h402k13fc8@4ax.com> <M1D%K.551489$MEGf.161851@fx03.ams1> <iivtjhtusarl3lc90lh5vfsp7s7vn770f8@4ax.com> <IaD%K.277533$YVsf.162073@fx01.ams1> <t60ujh945co65m82k724f90vg2nglmatr8@4ax.com> <AqD%K.519169$G_96.498870@fx13.ams1> <061ujhd09jvvcklpel2s7h85j91lb91ul6@4ax.com> <NMD%K.1026139$%q2.34653@fx15.ams1>
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 17:01 UTC

On Thu, 6 Oct 2022 12:56:12 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>>>I demand that you stop showing the Russian invaders acting in such a cowardly fashion!
>>
>>Maybe you should tell THEM that! LOL

>They're not answering their phones any more-- they're too busy running!

Just like the 700,000 people that have left Russia already to avoid
war-criminal Putin's request for more cannon fodder!

https://news.err.ee/1608738886/forbes-up-to-700-000-citizens-have-left-russia-since-mobilization-declared

Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting Pitched Battle

<lf2ujhdomtmi12pjrt8lqotbpojil9nfig@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23556&group=alt.politics#23556

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 10:02:23 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 17:02 UTC

On Thu, 6 Oct 2022 12:56:23 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:
>>>I demand that you stop showing the Russian invaders acting in such a cowardly fashion!
>>
>>Maybe you should tell THEM that! LOL

>It's better to surrender than die for Putin!

That's what they figure!

LOL

Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting Pitched Battle

<qp4ujhdrcave09a1d3rcav0qu13eeedl01@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23559&group=alt.politics#23559

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 10:43:13 -0700
References: <bhB%K.1025808$%q2.88988@fx15.ams1> <f9utjhlgtqccalv4dbhmeht7h402k13fc8@4ax.com> <M1D%K.551489$MEGf.161851@fx03.ams1> <iivtjhtusarl3lc90lh5vfsp7s7vn770f8@4ax.com> <IaD%K.277533$YVsf.162073@fx01.ams1> <t60ujh945co65m82k724f90vg2nglmatr8@4ax.com> <AqD%K.519169$G_96.498870@fx13.ams1> <061ujhd09jvvcklpel2s7h85j91lb91ul6@4ax.com> <NMD%K.1026139$%q2.34653@fx15.ams1> <tb2ujhpnu0kuqjb79u07lckt086gmtoi66@4ax.com> <XlE%K.672131$qD%2.432731@fx08.ams1>
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 17:43 UTC

>>>They're not answering their phones any more-- they're too busy running!
>>
>>Just like the 700,000 people that have left Russia already to avoid
>>war-criminal Putin's request for more cannon fodder!
>>
>>https://news.err.ee/1608738886/forbes-up-to-700-000-citizens-have-left-russia-since-mobilization-declared

[russian-crickets.wav] (© 2022 All Rights Reserved)

How embarrassing for Putin!

The ONLY question now is....

Will Putin shoot himself?

or

Will one [or more] of his generals shoot him?

Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting Pitched Battle

<lt4ujht5f1s0ntoqpr0c2dc344barbeei1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23560&group=alt.politics#23560

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 10:43:34 -0700
References: <l2itjh9f10sv399rqj8sf64gs6d55in687@4ax.com> <b1D%K.551488$MEGf.506654@fx03.ams1> <tivtjhduhm5l9aevt1rqe5n3ajgg5hns13@4ax.com> <2bD%K.277534$YVsf.63963@fx01.ams1> <r80ujh9g5g20pk66jal7uhqg545fk56fjc@4ax.com> <QqD%K.519172$G_96.142934@fx13.ams1> <381ujhd74nbfvjpdve9prtouebvdju89rh@4ax.com> <YMD%K.1026150$%q2.624863@fx15.ams1> <lf2ujhdomtmi12pjrt8lqotbpojil9nfig@4ax.com> <5mE%K.672132$qD%2.408489@fx08.ams1>

On Thu, 6 Oct 2022 13:36:00 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 10/6/2022 8:24 AM:
>> https://www.facebook.com/1774491728/videos/412774920931536/?idorvanity=692579645089139
>>

>> Oh, no, wait, they're just surrendering and giving Ukrainians their
>> shiny tank instead of dying for Putin.

[russian-crickets.wav] (© 2022 All Rights Reserved)

How embarrassing for Putin!

The ONLY question now is....

Will Putin shoot himself?

or

Will one [or more] of his generals shoot him?

Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting Pitched Battle

<1t5ujhp1rh8o5p6eenvmac06vvslu6efvu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23563&group=alt.politics#23563

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 11:00:43 -0700
References: <M1D%K.551489$MEGf.161851@fx03.ams1> <iivtjhtusarl3lc90lh5vfsp7s7vn770f8@4ax.com> <IaD%K.277533$YVsf.162073@fx01.ams1> <t60ujh945co65m82k724f90vg2nglmatr8@4ax.com> <AqD%K.519169$G_96.498870@fx13.ams1> <061ujhd09jvvcklpel2s7h85j91lb91ul6@4ax.com> <NMD%K.1026139$%q2.34653@fx15.ams1> <tb2ujhpnu0kuqjb79u07lckt086gmtoi66@4ax.com> <XlE%K.672131$qD%2.432731@fx08.ams1> <qp4ujhdrcave09a1d3rcav0qu13eeedl01@4ax.com> <wDE%K.770777$wkZ5.148937@fx11.ams1>
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 18:00 UTC

On Thu, 6 Oct 2022 13:54:34 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>> [russian-crickets.wav] (© 2022 All Rights Reserved)
>>>

>>How embarrassing for Putin!
>>
>>The ONLY question now is....
>>
>>Will Putin shoot himself?
>>
>>or
>>
>>Will one [or more] of his generals shoot him?

> He's obviously too much of a coward to shoot himself, so......

Understood.

[chuckle]

Re: Video Shows Russian Armored Vehicle Flying New Russian Flag Fighting Pitched Battle

<fu5ujh5aqr7slsdsbo2nvobkuds604jnfb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23564&group=alt.politics#23564

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 11:00:52 -0700
References: <b1D%K.551488$MEGf.506654@fx03.ams1> <tivtjhduhm5l9aevt1rqe5n3ajgg5hns13@4ax.com> <2bD%K.277534$YVsf.63963@fx01.ams1> <r80ujh9g5g20pk66jal7uhqg545fk56fjc@4ax.com> <QqD%K.519172$G_96.142934@fx13.ams1> <381ujhd74nbfvjpdve9prtouebvdju89rh@4ax.com> <YMD%K.1026150$%q2.624863@fx15.ams1> <lf2ujhdomtmi12pjrt8lqotbpojil9nfig@4ax.com> <5mE%K.672132$qD%2.408489@fx08.ams1> <lt4ujht5f1s0ntoqpr0c2dc344barbeei1@4ax.com> <ODE%K.770778$wkZ5.264893@fx11.ams1>