From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Ukraine-Russia crisis – live: Nato sends r
einforcements as fears of ‘violent and blo
ody’ conflict grow
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 16:40:57 -0000
 by: slider - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 16:40 UTC

Russia begins moving troops, equipment and fighter jets into Ukraine’s
neighbouring country Belarus for military exercises

Nato allies are putting forces on standby and sending additional ships and
fighter jets to eastern Europe as Russia continues to build-up its
military on Ukraine’s border.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-ukraine-news-live-putin-war-b1999221.html

The announcement comes as prime minister Boris Johnson warned Vladmir
Putin that an invasion of Ukraine would be “disastrous” and a “painful,
violent and bloody business”.

The UK has started to move embassy staff and their families out of Ukraine
as fears mount about the invasion.

On Sunday, the US state department ordered the family members of its
embassy staff in Ukraine to leave the country, citing the “increased
threats of significant Russian military action”.

American diplomats are also allowed to leave the country if they want to,
although they are not yet being ordered to do so.

The UK has also begun to withdraw some embassy staff and family members
from Kiev in “response to growing threat from Russia”.

A short update, posted to the Foreign Office website on Monday, said that
some staff are leaving the embassy, although it will remain open and
operational.

Biden administration in ‘final stages’ of identifying troops to send to
Europe, CNN reports

The Biden administration is finalising the “specific military units” it
wants to send to Eastern Europe amid a build-up of Russian troops on the
Ukrainian border, CNN has reported.

No final decision has been made yet but options were reportedly presented
to President Biden during a briefing from military officials at Camp David
on Saturday.

The New York Times claimed that the options presented to the President
included moving 1,000 to 5,000 troops to Europe.

### - invasion! invasion! invasion?? (feels like we're being
prepped/brainwashed with the damn term)

well no one's invaded anyone yet... whereas my money's on kiev suddenly
upping their attacks on the southern rebel-occupied regions and invading
THEM with all their new found weapons?

and then prolly blaming it on russia heh, crying:

we're being invaded, we're being invaded!!! (riiiiight....)

and then russia prolly WILL invade coz they're fed-up to the back teeth
with 'em!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrBIZ6viWP0 ;)

now then boys... what we all want here today is a good clean fight with no
scratching or biting, and definitely no nukes, okaaay?

okay :)