Remember that there is an outside world to see and enjoy. -- Hans Liepmann

interests / alt.politics / Re: Chickens Coming Home to Russian-Speaking Jew Clown Who Vows to Fight to the Last Ukrainian

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Chickens Coming Home to Russian-Speaking Jew Clown Who Vows to Fight to the Klaus Schadenfreude
`* Re: Chickens Coming Home to Russian-Speaking Jew Clown Who Vows toMighty Wannabe
 +* Re: Chickens Coming Home to Russian-Speaking Jew Clown Who Vows to Fight to the Klaus Schadenfreude
 |`* Re: Chickens Coming Home to Russian-Speaking Jew Clown Who Vows toMighty Wannabe
 | `* Re: Chickens Coming Home to Russian-Speaking Jew Clown Who Vows to Fight to the Klaus Schadenfreude
 |  `* Re: Chickens Coming Home to Russian-Speaking Jew Clown Who Vows toMighty Wannabe
 |   `- Re: Chickens Coming Home to Russian-Speaking Jew Clown Who Vows to Fight to the Klaus Schadenfreude
 `- Re: Chickens Coming Home to Russian-Speaking Jew Clown Who Vows toHisler

1
Re: Chickens Coming Home to Russian-Speaking Jew Clown Who Vows to Fight to the Last Ukrainian

<ll58kh5mamoq2l46888qt9mgga4dk9kcoo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23634&group=alt.politics#23634

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Chickens Coming Home to Russian-Speaking Jew Clown Who Vows to Fight to the Last Ukrainian
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 05:59:06 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 12:59 UTC

On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 07:46:37 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>The TV clown won a landslide election victory on a ticket of suing for
>peace with Russia, but instead repeatedly taunted Russia to attack and
>brought death and destruction to Ukraine.

Meanwhile, "TV Clown" continues to humiliate Putin, kill and capture
poor Russian conscripts, forcing ex-commie leader to empty prisons and
whorehouses for warm bodies.

LOL

Re: Chickens Coming Home to Russian-Speaking Jew Clown Who Vows to Fight to the Last Ukrainian

<C6V0L.1243682$pI23.740318@fx07.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23635&group=alt.politics#23635

Subject: Re: Chickens Coming Home to Russian-Speaking Jew Clown Who Vows to
Fight to the Last Ukrainian
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
From: ...@. (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 09:29:05 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 13:29 UTC

Kraut Schjudenfreude wrote on 10/10/2022 8:59 AM:
> On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 07:46:37 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:
>
>> The TV clown won a landslide election victory on a ticket of suing for
>> peace with Russia, but instead repeatedly taunted Russia to attack and
>> brought death and destruction to Ukraine.
> Meanwhile, "TV Clown" continues to irritate Putin ......
>
> GIGGLE

Volodymyr Zelenskyy 2016 Playing Piano with Penis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oua0Puihrkc

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Like I said, the native-Russian speaking TV Jew Clown should apologize
to all Ukrainians for fucking up their livelihood, and then apologize to
Putin for suicide bombing terror attack on Crimea bridge, bend over, and
take it like a man.

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Born to a Ukrainian Jewish family, Zelenskyy grew up as a native Russian
speaker in Kryvyi Rih, a major city of Dnipropetrovsk Oblast in central
Ukraine.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volodymyr_Zelenskyy

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Re: Chickens Coming Home to Russian-Speaking Jew Clown Who Vows to Fight to the Last Ukrainian

<p788khla3jvd9vacqknike51qe4ib3oim9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23637&group=alt.politics#23637

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 06:42:32 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 13:42 UTC

On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 09:29:05 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>>>The TV clown won a landslide election victory on a ticket of suing for
>>>peace with Russia, but instead repeatedly taunted Russia to attack and
>>>brought death and destruction to Ukraine.
>>
>>Meanwhile, "TV Clown" continues to humiliate Putin, kill and capture
>>poor Russian conscripts, forcing ex-commie leader to empty prisons and
>>whorehouses for warm bodies.
>>
>>LOL

>I can't stop thinking about Zelenskyy's Penis!

I bet you're conflicted about your love of men's cocks and his
circumcision, huh?

LOL

Re: Chickens Coming Home to Russian-Speaking Jew Clown Who Vows to Fight to the Last Ukrainian

<FGV0L.794787$f0c6.684898@fx10.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23640&group=alt.politics#23640

Fight to the Last Ukrainian
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
From: ...@. (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 10:07:32 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 14:07 UTC

Kraut Schjudenfreude wrote on 10/10/2022 9:42 AM:
> On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 09:29:05 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:
>> Volodymyr Zelenskyy 2016 Playing Piano with Penis
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oua0Puihrkc
>>

>> Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
>>
>> Like I said, the native-Russian speaking TV Jew Clown should apologize
>> to all Ukrainians for fucking up their livelihood, and then apologize to
>> Putin for suicide bombing terror attack on Crimea bridge, bend over, and
>> take it like a man.
>>
>> Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
>>
>> Born to a Ukrainian Jewish family, Zelenskyy grew up as a native Russian
>> speaker in Kryvyi Rih, a major city of Dnipropetrovsk Oblast in central
>> Ukraine.
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volodymyr_Zelenskyy
>>
>> Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
>>
> I am a card-carrying Nazi and Zelensky is a cunning Jew. I am conflicted about sucking Zelensky's cock and his circumcision.
>
> GIGGLE

You are what you are. You are as gay as a 100W light bulb, Kraut. Just
tell Zelensky you want to suck his cock.

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Re: Chickens Coming Home to Russian-Speaking Jew Clown Who Vows to Fight to the Last Ukrainian

<nlb8khpaie9d6fh0ld7316u229tuodtob5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23644&group=alt.politics#23644

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 07:40:45 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 14:40 UTC

On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 10:07:32 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>>>I can't stop thinking about Zelenskyy's Penis!
>>
>>I bet you're conflicted about your love of men's cocks and his
>>circumcision, huh?
>>
>>LOL

> I am a card-carrying Nazi and Zelensky is a cunning Jew. I am conflicted about sucking Zelensky's cock and his circumcision.

That's what I thought. Well, keep sucking Putin's cock, then, that
seems to keep you satisfied.

Re: Chickens Coming Home to Russian-Speaking Jew Clown Who Vows to Fight to the Last Ukrainian

<frW0L.1154512$%fx6.548922@fx14.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23647&group=alt.politics#23647

Fight to the Last Ukrainian
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
From: ...@. (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 10:59:22 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 14:59 UTC

Kraut Schjudenfreude wrote on 10/10/2022 10:40 AM:
> Mighty Wannabe wrote on 10/10/2022 10:07 AM:
>> Kraut Schjudenfreude wrote on 10/10/2022 9:42 AM:

>>> I am a card-carrying Nazi and Zelensky is a cunning Jew. I am
>>> conflicted about sucking Zelensky's cock and his circumcision.
>>>
>>> GIGGLE
>>

>> You are what you are. You are as gay as a 100W light bulb, Kraut.
>> Just tell Zelensky you want to suck his cock.
>>
>> Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
>>

> Thank you, the Mighty One, for your validation and approval of my
> sexuality. I have enough courage to propose to the Jew Clown now.

Be happy and gay forever, Kraut.

Re: Chickens Coming Home to Russian-Speaking Jew Clown Who Vows to Fight to the Last Ukrainian

<tvc8khdjt6vu6boupkjpgme7s1fjg75l8r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23649&group=alt.politics#23649

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 08:03:10 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 15:03 UTC

On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 10:59:22 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>>> I am a card-carrying Nazi and Zelensky is a cunning Jew. I am conflicted about sucking Zelensky's cock and his circumcision.
>>
>>That's what I thought. Well, keep sucking Putin's cock, then, that
>>seems to keep you satisfied.

>I'll be happy and gay forever, Mr. Schadenfreude.

Better find another one to suck after Putin kills himself.

Re: Chickens Coming Home to Russian-Speaking Jew Clown Who Vows to Fight to the Last Ukrainian

<ti1g73$re41$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23652&group=alt.politics#23652

From: his...@nym.hush.com (Hisler)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.guns
Fight to the Last Ukrainian
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 10:11:16 -0600
 by: Hisler - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 16:11 UTC

On 10/10/2022 7:29 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> Kraut Schjudenfreude wrote on 10/10/2022 8:59 AM:
>> On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 07:46:37 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:
>>
>>> The TV clown won a landslide election victory on a ticket of suing for
>>> peace with Russia, but instead repeatedly taunted Russia to attack and
>>> brought death and destruction to Ukraine.
>> Meanwhile, "TV Clown" continues to irritate Putin ......
>>
>> GIGGLE
>

> Volodymyr Zelenskyy 2016 Playing Piano with Penis
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oua0Puihrkc
>
> Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
>
> Like I said, the native-Russian speaking TV Jew Clown should apologize
> to all Ukrainians for fucking up their livelihood, and then apologize to
> Putin for suicide bombing terror attack on Crimea bridge, bend over, and
> take it like a man.
>
> Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
>
> Born to a Ukrainian Jewish family, Zelenskyy grew up as a native Russian
> speaker in Kryvyi Rih, a major city of Dnipropetrovsk Oblast in central
> Ukraine.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volodymyr_Zelenskyy
>
> Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Youtube compilation of today's Russian response to attack on Kersk
bridge in Crimea by Zelensky's forces:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgaYIL2Im-8&t=126s

https://youtu.be/WgaYIL2Im-8

--
"Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly."

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

"C'mon man! If you didn't vote for me , you ain't black ." Joe Biden -

"Poor children can be just as smart as White children." -- Joe Biden

“The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous.
Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and
ignorance.” - George Orwell

https://www.globalgulag.us