People who go to conferences are the ones who shouldn't.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.

SubjectAuthor
* OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.Bob F
+* OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.Bob F
|`- OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.Ed Pawlowski
+* OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.Karen
|`* OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.T
| `- OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.Randy Patzkowski
+* OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.Roger Blake
|+- OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.Rod Speed
|`* OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.Randy Patzkowski
| +* OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.Bob F
| |`* OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.T
| | `* OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.Ed Pawlowski
| |  +* OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.T
| |  |+* OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.Ed Pawlowski
| |  ||+* OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.T
| |  |||`* OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.Ed Pawlowski
| |  ||| +- OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.rbowman
| |  ||| `* OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.Bob F
| |  |||  `- OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.T
| |  ||`- OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.rbowman
| |  |`- OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.Jock
| |  `* OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.Bob F
| |   `- OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.T
| `* OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.T
|  `* OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.Ed Pawlowski
|   `* OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.Karen
|    `* OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.Ed Pawlowski
|     +- OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.T
|     `* OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.Bob F
|      `- OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.T
`- OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.T

Pages:12
Re: OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.

<op.1k17mbn3c5duzs@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23699&group=alt.home.repair#23699

From: kdj...@gmail.com (Jock)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 13:50:25 +1000
 by: Jock - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 03:50 UTC

On Sat, 23 Apr 2022 12:54:30 +1000, T <T@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> On 4/22/22 18:07, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> On 4/22/2022 6:38 PM, T wrote:
>>

>>> Guess what Bob,
>>>
>>> 1) Republicans (not the RINOs) and Conservatives
>>> are exactly the opposite of fascists. We believe
>>> in the individual. And as you can see in the above,
>>> we are attacked by fascists for it (they refer to
>>> us as "classical liberals", which as before your
>>> side stole the name from us).
>>>
>>> 2) all the control / conformity / Gleichschaltung
>>> freaks on this groups are Fascists. And that
>>> includes you. Surprise!
>> Are you familiar with a mirror? Ever look into one?
>> From what I've seen recently the "individuals" are trying to control
>> the masses.
>> You'd love it here in Florida where our governor want to be a dictator
>> and control everyone.
>
> What absolute rubbish. You are the "controllers"
> (Fascists) not us.
>
> And there is no such thing as a dictator that
> increases liberty and freedom.

Napoleon did.

Re: OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.

<wcL8K.3605$lX6b.575@fx33.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23706&group=alt.home.repair#23706

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed Pawlowski)
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 00:24:58 -0400
 by: Ed Pawlowski - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 04:24 UTC

On 4/22/2022 11:38 PM, T wrote:
> On 4/22/22 20:12, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> What absolute rubbish.  You are the "controllers"
>>> (Fascists) not us.
>>>
>>> And there is no such thing as a dictator that
>>> increases liberty and freedom.
>>>

>> Correct.  Our governor is NOT increasing liberty and freedom, he is
>> restricting it.  He likes telling school boards what they cannot do
>> and what books they cannot read and if you cross him he will punish you.
>
> Bull shit.  He did not lock down and restrict like blue
> control freak states, had no difference is infections
> and death rate, and did ot ruin peoples livelihoods.
>
> And what you are calling "restricting", I call "Oh boo hoo
> hoo.  I did not get my way and the people rose up against
> us with the democratic process and wound not let us
> perverts sexualize their children with our deviant
> proclivities.  Oh boo hoo hoo".
>
> You lost fair and square.  Grow a pair.

He is punishing school districts that did not agree with him and you
call that liberty and freedom? No one is sexualizing children, another
of his dictates for something that did not happen. Just restrict free
speech just in case.

Re: OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.

<jchfb3F324sU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23708&group=alt.home.repair#23708

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 22:58:13 -0600
 by: rbowman - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 04:58 UTC

On 04/22/2022 09:12 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 4/22/2022 10:54 PM, T wrote:

>>> Are you familiar with a mirror? Ever look into one?
>>>
>>> From what I've seen recently the "individuals" are trying to control
>>> the masses.
>>>
>>> You'd love it here in Florida where our governor want to be a
>>> dictator and control everyone.
>>
>> What absolute rubbish. You are the "controllers"
>> (Fascists) not us.
>>
>> And there is no such thing as a dictator that
>> increases liberty and freedom.
>>

> Correct. Our governor is NOT increasing liberty and freedom, he is
> restricting it. He likes telling school boards what they cannot do and
> what books they cannot read and if you cross him he will punish you.

Although the words are similar there is a difference between liberty and
libertine.

Re: OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.

<jchffkF324sU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23709&group=alt.home.repair#23709

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 23:00:39 -0600
 by: rbowman - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 05:00 UTC

On 04/22/2022 10:24 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 4/22/2022 11:38 PM, T wrote:

>>> Correct. Our governor is NOT increasing liberty and freedom, he is
>>> restricting it. He likes telling school boards what they cannot do
>>> and what books they cannot read and if you cross him he will punish you.
>>
>> Bull shit. He did not lock down and restrict like blue
>> control freak states, had no difference is infections
>> and death rate, and did ot ruin peoples livelihoods.
>>
>> And what you are calling "restricting", I call "Oh boo hoo
>> hoo. I did not get my way and the people rose up against
>> us with the democratic process and wound not let us
>> perverts sexualize their children with our deviant
>> proclivities. Oh boo hoo hoo".
>>
>> You lost fair and square. Grow a pair.
>
> He is punishing school districts that did not agree with him and you
> call that liberty and freedom? No one is sexualizing children, another
> of his dictates for something that did not happen. Just restrict free
> speech just in case.

I have the feeling your newfound love of free speech has definite limits.

Re: OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.

<t404c7$hfp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23710&group=alt.home.repair#23710

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 22:55:41 -0700
 by: Bob F - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 05:55 UTC

On 4/22/2022 9:24 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 4/22/2022 11:38 PM, T wrote:

>>> Correct.  Our governor is NOT increasing liberty and freedom, he is
>>> restricting it.  He likes telling school boards what they cannot do
>>> and what books they cannot read and if you cross him he will punish you.
>>
>> Bull shit.  He did not lock down and restrict like blue
>> control freak states, had no difference is infections
>> and death rate, and did ot ruin peoples livelihoods.
>>
>> And what you are calling "restricting", I call "Oh boo hoo
>> hoo.  I did not get my way and the people rose up against
>> us with the democratic process and wound not let us
>> perverts sexualize their children with our deviant
>> proclivities.  Oh boo hoo hoo".
>>
>> You lost fair and square.  Grow a pair.
>
> He is punishing school districts that did not agree with him and you
> call that liberty and freedom?   No one is sexualizing children, another
> of his dictates for something that did not happen. Just restrict free
> speech just in case.

With all the best fantasy excuses. But Repubs are so stupid they believe
that crap.

Re: OT - best speech ever about Repub political "grooming" lies.

<t405fc$nur$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23714&group=alt.home.repair#23714

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 23:14:04 -0700
 by: T - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 06:14 UTC

On 4/22/22 22:55, Bob F wrote:
> On 4/22/2022 9:24 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> Bull shit.  He did not lock down and restrict like blue
>>> control freak states, had no difference is infections
>>> and death rate, and did ot ruin peoples livelihoods.
>>>
>>> And what you are calling "restricting", I call "Oh boo hoo
>>> hoo.  I did not get my way and the people rose up against
>>> us with the democratic process and wound not let us
>>> perverts sexualize their children with our deviant
>>> proclivities.  Oh boo hoo hoo".
>>>
>>> You lost fair and square.  Grow a pair.
>>
>> He is punishing school districts that did not agree with him and you
>> call that liberty and freedom?   No one is sexualizing children,
>> another of his dictates for something that did not happen. Just
>> restrict free speech just in case.
>
> With all the best fantasy excuses. But Repubs are so stupid they believe
> that crap.

Pervert