6 May, 2024: The networking issue during the past two days has been identified and may be fixed. Will keep monitoring.

interests / alt.politics / Lesser Oregon - Nearly HALF of Oregon Voting to Become Idaho

SubjectAuthor
* Lesser Oregon - Nearly HALF of Oregon Voting to Become Idaho26C.Z968
`* Re: Lesser Oregon - Nearly HALF of Oregon Voting to Become IdahoOptical Race
 `* Re: Lesser Oregon - Nearly HALF of Oregon Voting to Become Idaho26C.Z968
  `* Re: Lesser Oregon - Nearly HALF of Oregon Voting to Become IdahoNo Options
   `- Re: Lesser Oregon - Nearly HALF of Oregon Voting to Become Idaho26C.Z968

1
Lesser Oregon - Nearly HALF of Oregon Voting to Become Idaho

<wjidnafF0v-1KdX-nZ2dnZfqnPVi4p2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23706&group=alt.politics#23706

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.trump
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Subject: Lesser Oregon - Nearly HALF of Oregon Voting to Become Idaho
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 20:57:35 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 00:57 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11313419/Rural-Oregon-conservatives-fed-liberal-politics-want-secede-state.html

Conservative Oregonians fed up with the state's woke
politics are planning to secede from the state and
join Idaho instead.

Members of the Greater Idaho movement are pushing their
state legislators, as well as their counterparts in
Idaho, to redraw Oregon's border so that the eastern
two-thirds of the state become part of Idaho.

The movement has already gained support from residents
in nine Eastern Oregon counties, with those in two others
set to vote next month on whether they want their lawmakers
to work on redrawing the border.

State legislatures of both Idaho and Oregon would also have
to sign off on the plan before it goes forward to the United
States Congress.

Doing so makes sense, spokesman Matt McCaw argues, because
Idaho's politics more closely match those residents'
conservative views.

.. . .

Get even a slight GOP tilt in congress next year and
they'll get their wish.

Can most of California vote to become Idaho too ?

Hey, soon, Idaho might be bigger than Texas !

Re: Lesser Oregon - Nearly HALF of Oregon Voting to Become Idaho

<ticvrv$2bcdg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23717&group=alt.politics#23717

From: tanger...@dr.eam (Optical Race)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.trump
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 17:45:51 -0700
 by: Optical Race - Sat, 15 Oct 2022 00:45 UTC

On 10/13/2022 5:57 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11313419/Rural-Oregon-conservatives-fed-liberal-politics-want-secede-state.html
>
> Conservative Oregonians

>   Get even a slight GOP tilt in congress next year and
>   they'll get their wish.
>
>   Can most of California vote to become Idaho too ?
>
>   Hey, soon, Idaho might be bigger than Texas !

You're an idiot.

Nearly half of the state's land area isn't the same thing as half of
the state's population, you brainless dolt.

Oregon's total population is 4,270,000.

The total population of the "Greater Idaho" whiner counties is a
blistering 215,000. That's FIVE PERCENT of the state's population.

THAT'S NOWHERE NEARLY HALF, YOU MOUTH-BREATHING FUCKTARD!

Re: Lesser Oregon - Nearly HALF of Oregon Voting to Become Idaho

<zbidnfuOKIkqvdf-nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23718&group=alt.politics#23718

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.trump
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 22:53:42 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Sat, 15 Oct 2022 02:53 UTC

On 10/14/22 8:45 PM, Optical Race wrote:
> On 10/13/2022 5:57 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11313419/Rural-Oregon-conservatives-fed-liberal-politics-want-secede-state.html
>>

>> Conservative Oregonians
>

>>    Get even a slight GOP tilt in congress next year and
>>    they'll get their wish.
>>
>>    Can most of California vote to become Idaho too ?
>>
>>    Hey, soon, Idaho might be bigger than Texas !
>
> You're an idiot.
>
> Nearly half of the state's land area isn't the same thing as half of
> the state's population, you brainless dolt.
>
> Oregon's total population is 4,270,000.
>
> The total population of the "Greater Idaho" whiner counties is a
> blistering 215,000. That's FIVE PERCENT of the state's population.
>
> THAT'S NOWHERE NEARLY HALF, YOU MOUTH-BREATHING FUCKTARD!

Land is land and it has its uses and resources - including
political uses. Don't care if that half of Oregon has a
population of 100 ... the departure is a big deal politically.

I also suspect a LOT of people in western Oregon would MOVE
there to be free of the CommieWoke disaster.

Hmm ... a lot of California butts up against eastern Oregon
too, doesn't it ?

Re: Lesser Oregon - Nearly HALF of Oregon Voting to Become Idaho

<tipb5f$325j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23762&group=alt.politics#23762

From: in.to...@a.nt (No Options)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.trump
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 10:12:15 -0700
 by: No Options - Wed, 19 Oct 2022 17:12 UTC

On 10/14/2022 7:53 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:

> On 10/14/22 8:45 PM, Optical Race wrote:
>> On 10/13/2022 5:57 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11313419/Rural-Oregon-conservatives-fed-liberal-politics-want-secede-state.html
>>>
>>> Conservative Oregonians
>>

>>>    Get even a slight GOP tilt in congress next year and
>>>    they'll get their wish.
>>>

>> You're an idiot.
>>
>> Nearly half of the state's land area isn't the same thing as half of
>> the state's population, you brainless dolt.
>>
>> Oregon's total population is 4,270,000.
>>
>> The total population of the "Greater Idaho" whiner counties is a
>> blistering 215,000. That's FIVE PERCENT of the state's population.
>>
>> THAT'S NOWHERE NEARLY HALF, YOU MOUTH-BREATHING FUCKTARD!
>

>   Land is land and it has its uses and resources - including
>   political uses. Don't care if that half of Oregon has a
>   population of 100 ... the departure is a big deal politicall

Dirt doesn't vote. Unless the population out there has a
disproportionate share of influence in Salem, the votes there don't
have much influence. IT'S NOT HALF THE VOTING POPULATION, IDIOT!

Re: Lesser Oregon - Nearly HALF of Oregon Voting to Become Idaho

<dQadna6jSb-P587-nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23780&group=alt.politics#23780

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.trump
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 01:04:52 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 05:04 UTC

On 10/19/22 1:12 PM, No Options wrote:
> On 10/14/2022 7:53 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:

>>> You're an idiot.
>>>
>>> Nearly half of the state's land area isn't the same thing as half of
>>> the state's population, you brainless dolt.
>>>
>>> Oregon's total population is 4,270,000.
>>>
>>> The total population of the "Greater Idaho" whiner counties is a
>>> blistering 215,000. That's FIVE PERCENT of the state's population.
>>>
>>> THAT'S NOWHERE NEARLY HALF, YOU MOUTH-BREATHING FUCKTARD!
>>

>>    Land is land and it has its uses and resources - including
>>    political uses. Don't care if that half of Oregon has a
>>    population of 100 ... the departure is a big deal politicall
>
> Dirt doesn't vote.

Actually it DOES ... especially if valuable things are in it,
or grow in it.

> Unless the population out there has a
> disproportionate share of influence in Salem, the votes there don't
> have much influence. IT'S NOT HALF THE VOTING POPULATION, IDIOT!

WHY is there both a Congress and Senate ? "Dirt Votes" in the
Senate for sure ... a wise part of the Original Intent.

Slept through history class like most of the others I see ...