The bug starts here.

interests / alt.politics / Re: The US doesn’t owe the Ukrainian pushy beggar Zelensky a damn thing

SubjectAuthor
* Re: The US doesn’t owe the Ukrainian pushy beggar26C.Z968
`* Re: The US doesn’t owe the Ukrainian pushy beggar ZeMighty Wannabe
 `- Re: The US doesn?t owe the Ukrainian pushy beggar Zelensky a damn thinggovernor.swill

1
Re: The US doesn’t owe the Ukrainian pushy beggar Zelensky a damn thing

<GIGcnScp48QFFdb-nZ2dnZfqn_hi4p2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23726&group=alt.politics#23726

Subject: Re:_The_US_doesn’t_owe_the_Ukrainian_pushy_beggar_
Zelensky_a_damn_thing
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 00:29:11 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Sun, 16 Oct 2022 04:29 UTC

On 10/15/22 9:20 PM, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Oct 2022 13:32:59 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:
>
>> Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 10/14/2022 12:54 PM:

>>> We always come to the aid of agressor countries like Ukraine with
>>> Nazi-like despots like the pushy beggar Zelensky.
>>>

>> Devout Christian, Putin the Mercifully, says "no more massive strike -
>> for now", after slapping the Jew clown silly for sabotaging the Crimea
>> bridge.
>>
>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63255617
>>

>> Sites of reported missile strikes across Ukraine:
>>
>> Map showing sites of reported explosions across Ukraine
>>

> None of which changes the fact that Ukraine once again cut a Russian
> supply line.

Whether the USA/NATO "owes" Ukraine supplies is
irrelevant - we want/NEED to give them lots of
supplies. They are our way of waging a proxy war
against Putin and friends - and, clearly, tearing
down his system.

Ukraine has endured and fought WELL. Indeed they
seem to be WINNING ... and even Putin's 'reserves'
are not going to change that. He can barely FIND
his "reserves", they're fleeing over every border
in droves. Yesterday a few at a training camp
opened fire on the rest - killing many. Suicide
attacks sound more Islamic than traditional Russian.
Where did these 'volunteers' come from ? How
many more ?

Now Putin has forcibly dragged Belarus into all
this. I suspect they are NOT happy to be 'recruited'
in such a fashion for a lost/unworthy cause.

Re: The US doesn’t owe the Ukrainian pushy beggar Zelensky a damn thing

<28U2L.1509890$%fx6.1130868@fx14.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23730&group=alt.politics#23730

Subject: Re:_The_US_doesn’t_owe_the_Ukrainian_pushy_beggar_Ze
lensky_a_damn_thing
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: ...@. (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 10:00:29 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Sun, 16 Oct 2022 14:00 UTC

26C.Z968 wrote on 10/16/2022 12:29 AM:
> On 10/15/22 9:20 PM, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Devout Christian, Putin the Mercifully, says "no more massive strike -
>>> for now", after slapping the Jew clown silly for sabotaging the Crimea
>>> bridge.
>>>
>>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63255617
>>>

>>> Sites of reported missile strikes across Ukraine:
>>>
>>> Map showing sites of reported explosions across Ukraine
>>>

>> None of which changes the fact that Ukraine once again cut a Russian
>> supply line.
>
>   Whether the USA/NATO "owes" Ukraine supplies is
>   irrelevant - we want/NEED to give them lots of
>   supplies. They are our way of waging a proxy war
>   against Putin and friends - and, clearly, tearing
>   down his system.

Zelensky the clown Jew is happy to fight to the last Ukrainian with
American money.

> Ukraine has endured and fought WELL. Indeed they
>   seem to be WINNING ...

Everyday Zelensky's propaganda machines says Ukraine is winning. How the
hell Putin has taken 20% of Ukraine when Zelensky is winning? Please do
tell.

> and even Putin's 'reserves'
>   are not going to change that. He can barely FIND
>   his "reserves", they're fleeing over every border
>   in droves.

It's no different from American draft-resistance movement avoiding 'Nam.

> Yesterday a few at a training camp
>   opened fire on the rest - killing many. Suicide
>   attacks sound more Islamic than traditional Russian.
>   Where did these 'volunteers' come from ? How
>   many more ?

How many suicide attacks the US has encounters in its own foreign
invasions? A lot.

>   Now Putin has forcibly dragged Belarus into all
>   this. I suspect they are NOT happy to be 'recruited'
>   in such a fashion for a lost/unworthy cause.

You are talking nonsense. Belarus is Russia's staunch ally. The initial
attack in February was staged in Belarus to hit Kiev.

Re: The US doesn?t owe the Ukrainian pushy beggar Zelensky a damn thing

<pbdokh53obkct8tbbmplfmg2gh331e2793@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23731&group=alt.politics#23731

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
Subject: Re: The US doesn?t owe the Ukrainian pushy beggar Zelensky a damn thing
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 12:50:10 -0400
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Sun, 16 Oct 2022 16:50 UTC

On Sun, 16 Oct 2022 10:00:29 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>26C.Z968 wrote on 10/16/2022 12:29 AM:

>>> None of which changes the fact that Ukraine once again cut a Russian
>>> supply line.
>>
>>   Whether the USA/NATO "owes" Ukraine supplies is
>>   irrelevant - we want/NEED to give them lots of
>>   supplies. They are our way of waging a proxy war
>>   against Putin and friends - and, clearly, tearing
>>   down his system.
>>

>Zelensky the clown Jew is happy to fight to the last Ukrainian with
>American money.
>

>> Ukraine has endured and fought WELL. Indeed they
>>   seem to be WINNING ...
>
>Everyday Zelensky's propaganda machines says Ukraine is winning. How the
>hell Putin has taken 20% of Ukraine when Zelensky is winning? Please do
>tell.

Used to be 30%. Of the four Ukrainian regions Putin recently annexed,
Ukraine has invaded . . . wait for it . . . FOUR of them.

More territory gained today.
https://liveuamap.com/

>You are talking nonsense. Belarus is Russia's staunch ally. The initial
>attack in February was staged in Belarus to hit Kiev.

It was staged from Belarus to encircle and capture Kyiv.

It failed.

The Russians have now lost ALL of their gains in the north while
Ukraine continues to advance in the east and south.

Swill
"Russians don't take a dump, son, without a plan," - Fred Thompson in The Hunt For Red October

Another myth exploded!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPBU_MX1fYE