Subject: Re: “Nah, There’s No Mainstream Media
Bias!” Addendum…
Newsgroups: alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel,alt.politics.trump
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 23:26:14 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Mon, 17 Oct 2022 03:26 UTC

On 10/16/22 11:05 PM, Michael Ejercito wrote:
> https://ethicsalarms.com/2022/10/16/nah-theres-no-mainstream-media-bias-addendum/
>

> “Nah, There’s No Mainstream Media Bias!” Addendum…
> OCTOBER 16, 2022 / JACK MARSHALL
> This post should be seen as a footnote to the previous one, expressing
> gratitude that the Axis of Unethical Conduct (that’s the “resistance”,
> Democrats and the mainstream media alliance we have been watching
> attempting to strangle the democratic process since 2015

No, no ... it goes back to around the Russian commie
revolution. They've been chipping away here ever since.
If they blew up the pillars of western civ people would
take notice - but chip, chip, chip ..........

NEVER underestimate the people behind the Wokies and
modern faux-"liberalism". They are VERY smart, and
focused on the long-term, bigger-picture, result.

Our "best interests" have nothing to do with it.

Worth noting, the extreme fringes of the "right" are
just as bad ... just not as GOOD at plotting and planning.
So be careful where you put yer money down ......