I know it all. I just can't remember it all at once.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Australia Hit By Another Round of Flooding - Whole Towns Expected to Go Under

SubjectAuthor
* Australia Hit By Another Round of Flooding - Whole Towns Expected to Go Under26C.Z968
+* Re: Australia Hit By Another Round of Flooding - Whole Towns ExpectedHisler
|`- Re: Australia Hit By Another Round of Flooding - Whole Towns Expected26C.Z968
`- Re: Australia Hit By Another Round of Flooding - Whole Towns Expected to Go UndeByker

1
Australia Hit By Another Round of Flooding - Whole Towns Expected to Go Under

<XtednWuSxY1sNdH-nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23733&group=alt.politics#23733

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics,alt.politics.australia
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Subject: Australia Hit By Another Round of Flooding - Whole Towns Expected to Go Under
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 20:59:11 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Mon, 17 Oct 2022 00:59 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11321753/Sydney-Melbourne-Brisbane-weather-Town-bracing-underwater-rain-bomb-smashes-Australia.html

Entire town braces to go underwater with residents told
it's now TOO LATE to leave and the defence force called
in to help as huge rain system smashes Australia - here's
what you need to know

Residents in northern Victoria to brace for record-breaking
rain floods this week

.. . .

I was only a few weeks ago that there was another
heavy flooding event in eastern Oz.

Some areas now expected to get 4 inches of rain over
a short timeframe.

The nature of the terrain will lead to very deep
floodwaters in some areas.

Yes, Florida got 20 inches of rain in a single day
a couple of weeks ago - but that's very flat terrain
and you get ponding rather than water running downhill
into low spots (which is always where people seem to
build towns).

There was also massive flooding in CRETE yesterday.

Flooding put nearly half of Pakistan underwater just
a few weeks ago.

2022 has been a year of extremes - extreme heat/drought
in some areas and extreme flooding in others.

Some suggest that the Tonga volcano - which injected
vast quantities of water into the stratosphere, enough
to affect global weather patterns - may be a key player.

The BIG question is whether a super-hot summer in
Europe will be followed by a super-cold WINTER -
esp now that gas/oil supplies are scarce.

Re: Australia Hit By Another Round of Flooding - Whole Towns Expected to Go Under

<tiigu8$3c42j$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23734&group=alt.politics#23734

From: his...@nym.hush.com (Hisler)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics,alt.politics.australia
Subject: Re: Australia Hit By Another Round of Flooding - Whole Towns Expected
to Go Under
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 21:07:53 -0600
 by: Hisler - Mon, 17 Oct 2022 03:07 UTC

On 10/16/2022 6:59 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11321753/Sydney-Melbourne-Brisbane-weather-Town-bracing-underwater-rain-bomb-smashes-Australia.html
>
> Entire town braces to go underwater with residents told
> it's now TOO LATE to leave and the defence force called
> in to help as huge rain system smashes Australia - here's
> what you need to know
>
> Residents in northern Victoria to brace for record-breaking
> rain floods this week
>
> . . .
>
>   I was only a few weeks ago that there was another
>   heavy flooding event in eastern Oz.
>
>   Some areas now expected to get 4 inches of rain over
>   a short timeframe.
>
>   The nature of the terrain will lead to very deep
>   floodwaters in some areas.
>
>   Yes, Florida got 20 inches of rain in a single day
>   a couple of weeks ago - but that's very flat terrain
>   and you get ponding rather than water running downhill
>   into low spots (which is always where people seem to
>   build towns).
>
>   There was also massive flooding in CRETE yesterday.
>
>   Flooding put nearly half of Pakistan underwater just
>   a few weeks ago.
>
>   2022 has been a year of extremes - extreme heat/drought
>   in some areas and extreme flooding in others.
>
>   Some suggest that the Tonga volcano - which injected
>   vast quantities of water into the stratosphere, enough
>   to affect global weather patterns - may be a key player.
>
>   The BIG question is whether a super-hot summer in
>   Europe will be followed by a super-cold WINTER -
>   esp now that gas/oil supplies are scarce.

Murphy's Law would suggest that Europe will have record cold
temperatures as long as there are shortages of fossil fuels to produce
electricity and natural gas for heating.
--
"Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly."

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

"C'mon man! If you didn't vote for me , you ain't black ." Joe Biden -

"Poor children can be just as smart as White children." -- Joe Biden

“The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous.
Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and
ignorance.” - George Orwell

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: Australia Hit By Another Round of Flooding - Whole Towns Expected to Go Under

<VQGdnW10qfa2UNH-nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23736&group=alt.politics#23736

to Go Under
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics,alt.politics.australia
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 23:34:02 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Mon, 17 Oct 2022 03:34 UTC

On 10/16/22 11:07 PM, Hisler wrote:
> On 10/16/2022 6:59 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11321753/Sydney-Melbourne-Brisbane-weather-Town-bracing-underwater-rain-bomb-smashes-Australia.html
>>

>> Entire town braces to go underwater with residents told
>> it's now TOO LATE to leave and the defence force called
>> in to help as huge rain system smashes Australia - here's
>> what you need to know
>>
>> Residents in northern Victoria to brace for record-breaking
>> rain floods this week
>>
>> . . .
>>
>>    I was only a few weeks ago that there was another
>>    heavy flooding event in eastern Oz.
>>
>>    Some areas now expected to get 4 inches of rain over
>>    a short timeframe.
>>
>>    The nature of the terrain will lead to very deep
>>    floodwaters in some areas.
>>
>>    Yes, Florida got 20 inches of rain in a single day
>>    a couple of weeks ago - but that's very flat terrain
>>    and you get ponding rather than water running downhill
>>    into low spots (which is always where people seem to
>>    build towns).
>>
>>    There was also massive flooding in CRETE yesterday.
>>
>>    Flooding put nearly half of Pakistan underwater just
>>    a few weeks ago.
>>
>>    2022 has been a year of extremes - extreme heat/drought
>>    in some areas and extreme flooding in others.
>>
>>    Some suggest that the Tonga volcano - which injected
>>    vast quantities of water into the stratosphere, enough
>>    to affect global weather patterns - may be a key player.
>>
>>    The BIG question is whether a super-hot summer in
>>    Europe will be followed by a super-cold WINTER -
>>    esp now that gas/oil supplies are scarce.
>
> Murphy's Law would suggest that Europe will have record cold
> temperatures as long as there are shortages of fossil fuels to produce
> electricity and natural gas for heating.

Hate to say it, but you're probably right. Even the ancients
had this feeling that The Gods HATED us and would pile
misfortune upon misfortune. So, since it would be most
inconvenient for Europe to have a serious winter - that's
exactly what will happen ..........

One of those mysterious 'kharma' things ...

Re: Australia Hit By Another Round of Flooding - Whole Towns Expected to Go Under

<HEGdnSBdcYLRF9D-nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23738&group=alt.politics#23738

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics,alt.politics.australia
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 12:01:00 -0500
 by: Byker - Mon, 17 Oct 2022 17:01 UTC

"26C.Z968" wrote in message

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11321753/Sydney-Melbourne-Brisbane-weather-Town-bracing-underwater-rain-bomb-smashes-Australia.html
>
> Residents in northern Victoria to brace for record-breaking rain floods
> this week

Quick, Ozzies, get those dams built before the next dought(h)...