No man is an island, but some of us are long peninsulas.

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton Friday

SubjectAuthor
* I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton FridayJohn Kuthe
+- Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton FridayProton Pump
+* Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton Fridayitsjoannotjoann@webtv.net
|+- Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton FridayBryan Simmons
|+- Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton Fridayjmcquown
|+* Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton FridayDave Smith
||+* Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton FridayMike Duffy
|||+- Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton FridayBruce
|||`* Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton Fridayjmcquown
||| `* Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton FridayBryan Simmons
|||  `* Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton FridayBryan Simmons
|||   `- Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton FridayBryan Simmons
||`- Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton FridayHank Rogers
|+* Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton FridayJohn Kuthe
||+- Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton FridayHank Rogers
||+* Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton FridayThomas
|||`- Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton FridayBering Sea Bar & Brig@MarthaStewart.GoodThing
||`* Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton FridayAlex
|| `* Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton Fridayjmcquown
||  `- Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton FridayBryan Simmons
|`- Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton FridayMichael Trew
+- Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton FridayHank Rogers
+- Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton FridayBruce
+- Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton FridayHank Rogers
+* Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton FridayBering Sea Bar & Brig@MarthaStewart.GoodThing
|`- Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton FridayHank Rogers
`- Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton FridaySqwertz

Pages:12
Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton Friday

<e9743228-b3a9-47d9-84db-fbeadb409c40n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=237353&group=rec.food.cooking#237353

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 16:12:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton Friday
From: bryangsi...@gmail.com (Bryan Simmons)
 by: Bryan Simmons - Mon, 5 Dec 2022 00:12 UTC

On Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 5:52:52 PM UTC-6, GM wrote:
> bryang...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > I'm afraid that all of Jill's "love juices" are no doubt as dry as Death Valley in July...
> > >
> > It amuses me to get you to think about female
> > "love juices."
> That's what turned me queer, heehee...

That's what keeps me straight. ;-)

Back to the original topic. I drove through Clayton this
evening, and when I did I imagined Kuthe running cars
that cost six figures into the walls of a parking garage.

> --
> GM

--Bryan

Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton Friday

<n4tykext3vz7$.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=237381&group=rec.food.cooking#237381

From: sqwert...@gmail.invalid (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 21:49:47 -0600
 by: Sqwertz - Mon, 5 Dec 2022 03:49 UTC

On Sat, 3 Dec 2022 13:13:46 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:

> As a Full Time Valet Monday-Friday 12PM-8PM
>
> Yay! $16/hr
>
> John Kuthe...

You spoke with Liz on the phone for 4 minutes and she blew you
off. Otherwise you'd be working tomorrow. You sounded wobbly, old,
and weak on the phone. You told her you have 3 degrees a 100%
electric car, right?

You'll never get past the Eggdicator(tm) that way.

There's no way you could be a valet. You can't run and you can't
drive. And you don't have the proper insurance to wreck other
peoples cars. You should have asked for the front desk job
(which includes part time valet duties). Oh, that's right, they
probably use a computer at the front desk....

<boggle> Hooters is hiring waitresses at all three locations in
St Louis.

WTf aren't you driving for any of the many gig delivery jobs? You
can't do Uber and Lyft passengers with that POS (old) car, but you
can do Uber eats and all the other food/grocery/booze/etc...
You're not paying for your electricity anyway, so you may as well
use it to make money while you're not ever going to pay for it
anyway. You should have been doing this at least part time 18
months ago rather than ...

Oh fuck it. This makes too much sense and is too practical.

Yeah, I/we heard the "whoosh!". You're narcissism is preventing
you from listening to any ideas or advice anybody has. It's
automatically null and void if an idea, advice, conclusion, or
fact didn't originate from YOU.

Whoa! Big gust of wind just blew out two windows here!

Gotta go clean up the mess....

-sw

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: I interviewed with ThePlazaInClayton Friday