Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.science,alt.military,alt.politics
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Subject: ARREST THEM ! Boston U Develops 80% Lethal Covid
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 21:27:27 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Tue, 18 Oct 2022 01:27 UTC

https://www.foxnews.com/us/boston-university-lethal-covid-strain-lab

Boston University researchers claim to have developed new, more
lethal COVID strain in lab

Researchers at Boston University added a spike protein from
the Omicron variant with the original Wuhan strain, which
has an 80% kill rate

.. . .

Holy shit ! This isn't "science" - it's BIO-WARFARE
development. ARREST the terrorist bastards and BURN
all their stuff - fast !

Oh, and fer sure the Chinese, Russians and Iranians
all got access to their detailed reports ......

There just can't be any more of this kind of
"research" no matter what the excuses or
rationale. Wuhan was the worlds teacher, but
it seems BU .........

How much US Govt/Fauci money in this ???

Maybe the Dems will let it out - last ditch chance
to stop the elections ... "Oh, you'll all be voting
with our online app from now on ......."

And don't forget the eco-fanatics that want to
exerminate pretty much all humans "for the good
of the planet". They ARE out there ... maybe
taking classes at BU .......

Re: ARREST THEM ! Boston U Develops 80% Lethal Covid

<til767$3lmo6$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23743&group=alt.politics#23743

From: his...@nym.hush.com (Hisler)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.science,alt.military,alt.politics
Subject: Re: ARREST THEM ! Boston U Develops 80% Lethal Covid
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 21:39:51 -0600
 by: Hisler - Tue, 18 Oct 2022 03:39 UTC

On 10/17/2022 7:27 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
> https://www.foxnews.com/us/boston-university-lethal-covid-strain-lab
>
> Boston University researchers claim to have developed new, more
> lethal COVID strain in lab
>
> Researchers at Boston University added a spike protein from
> the Omicron variant with the original Wuhan strain, which
> has an 80% kill rate
>
> . . .
>
>   Holy shit ! This isn't "science" - it's BIO-WARFARE
>   development. ARREST the terrorist bastards and BURN
>   all their stuff - fast !
>
>   Oh, and fer sure the Chinese, Russians and Iranians
>   all got access to their detailed reports ......
>
>   There just can't be any more of this kind of
>   "research" no matter what the excuses or
>   rationale. Wuhan was the worlds teacher, but
>   it seems BU .........
>
>   How much US Govt/Fauci money in this ???

How are these Boston University researchers different from the Aum
Shinrikyo cult in Tokyo led by cult leader Shoko Asahara who released
Sarin nerve gas on the subways in Tokyo in 1995, killing dozens and
injuring thousands? I agree with your subject line, ARREST THEM! Follow
the money and arrest the people funding this criminal enterprise.

--
"Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly."

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

"C'mon man! If you didn't vote for me , you ain't black ." Joe Biden -

"Poor children can be just as smart as White children." -- Joe Biden

“The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous.
Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and
ignorance.” - George Orwell

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: ARREST THEM ! Boston U Develops 80% Lethal Covid

<0Imdnav9b5RivtP-nZ2dnZfqnPhi4p2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23744&group=alt.politics#23744

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.science,alt.politics.un,alt.politics
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 23:56:42 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Tue, 18 Oct 2022 03:56 UTC

On 10/17/22 11:39 PM, Hisler wrote:
> On 10/17/2022 7:27 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
>> https://www.foxnews.com/us/boston-university-lethal-covid-strain-lab
>>
>> Boston University researchers claim to have developed new, more
>> lethal COVID strain in lab
>>
>> Researchers at Boston University added a spike protein from
>> the Omicron variant with the original Wuhan strain, which
>> has an 80% kill rate
>>
>> . . .
>>
>>    Holy shit ! This isn't "science" - it's BIO-WARFARE
>>    development. ARREST the terrorist bastards and BURN
>>    all their stuff - fast !
>>
>>    Oh, and fer sure the Chinese, Russians and Iranians
>>    all got access to their detailed reports ......
>>
>>    There just can't be any more of this kind of
>>    "research" no matter what the excuses or
>>    rationale. Wuhan was the worlds teacher, but
>>    it seems BU .........
>>
>>    How much US Govt/Fauci money in this ???
>>

> How are these Boston University researchers different from the Aum
> Shinrikyo cult in Tokyo led by cult leader Shoko Asahara who released
> Sarin nerve gas on the subways in Tokyo in 1995, killing dozens and
> injuring thousands?  I agree with your subject line, ARREST THEM! Follow
> the money and arrest the people funding this criminal enterprise.

Despite how proud they are of themselves, I see them
as terrorists, vast threats to humanity. ALL their
stuff should be incinerated and everybody with any
sort of detailed knowledge should be sent to some
Army-run camp where they can never tell anybody.

Nukes are an expensive pain - but bio-weapons are
self-propagating nukes. THIS disease would rank
up there with a "moderate" nuclear war in terms
of casualties - and all anybody has to do is
unscrew a little glass vial.

These are the modern Dr. Frankensteins and their
pride-built monsters won't stop with a few villagers.
The Black Death killed 50% of Europe - THIS exceeds
that by a wide margin. There is NO justification,
NO excuse. Some stuff you just DON'T do.

I hope the UN picks up on this immediately and
condemns it as what it is - and demands swift
action. Some governments - including China and
Russia - might see this as a huge national security
threat as bad a some unbeatable nuke or defense
system. If a 50-kilotonner goes off over BU I would
not be so surprised. It's something that MUST NOT
get out, in any form, ever.

I am also concerned with FANATICS. There are those
far left AND right who would launch a raid to grab
this kind of product/knowledge. The End can't come
soon enough for them ... and they think they're on
some sort of holy mission.

Re: ARREST THEM ! Boston U Develops 80% Lethal Covid

<tilarc$3lt77$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23746&group=alt.politics#23746

From: his...@nym.hush.com (Hisler)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.science,alt.politics.un,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 22:42:20 -0600
 by: Hisler - Tue, 18 Oct 2022 04:42 UTC

On 10/17/2022 9:56 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
> On 10/17/22 11:39 PM, Hisler wrote:
>> On 10/17/2022 7:27 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/us/boston-university-lethal-covid-strain-lab
>>>
>>> Boston University researchers claim to have developed new, more
>>> lethal COVID strain in lab
>>>
>>> Researchers at Boston University added a spike protein from
>>> the Omicron variant with the original Wuhan strain, which
>>> has an 80% kill rate
>>>
>>> . . .
>>>
>>>    Holy shit ! This isn't "science" - it's BIO-WARFARE
>>>    development. ARREST the terrorist bastards and BURN
>>>    all their stuff - fast !
>>>
>>>    Oh, and fer sure the Chinese, Russians and Iranians
>>>    all got access to their detailed reports ......
>>>
>>>    There just can't be any more of this kind of
>>>    "research" no matter what the excuses or
>>>    rationale. Wuhan was the worlds teacher, but
>>>    it seems BU .........
>>>
>>>    How much US Govt/Fauci money in this ???
>>>

>> How are these Boston University researchers different from the Aum
>> Shinrikyo cult in Tokyo led by cult leader Shoko Asahara who released
>> Sarin nerve gas on the subways in Tokyo in 1995, killing dozens and
>> injuring thousands?  I agree with your subject line, ARREST THEM!
>> Follow the money and arrest the people funding this criminal enterprise.
>>

>   Despite how proud they are of themselves, I see them
>   as terrorists, vast threats to humanity. ALL their
>   stuff should be incinerated and everybody with any
>   sort of detailed knowledge should be sent to some
>   Army-run camp where they can never tell anybody.
>
>   Nukes are an expensive pain - but bio-weapons are
>   self-propagating nukes. THIS disease would rank
>   up there with a "moderate" nuclear war in terms
>   of casualties - and all anybody has to do is
>   unscrew a little glass vial.
>
>   These are the modern Dr. Frankensteins and their
>   pride-built monsters won't stop with a few villagers.
>   The Black Death killed 50% of Europe - THIS exceeds
>   that by a wide margin. There is NO justification,
>   NO excuse. Some stuff you just DON'T do.
>
>   I hope the UN picks up on this immediately and
>   condemns it as what it is - and demands swift
>   action. Some governments - including China and
>   Russia - might see this as a huge national security
>   threat as bad a some unbeatable nuke or defense
>   system. If a 50-kilotonner goes off over BU I would
>   not be so surprised. It's something that MUST NOT
>   get out, in any form, ever.
>
>   I am also concerned with FANATICS. There are those
>   far left AND right who would launch a raid to grab
>   this kind of product/knowledge. The End can't come
>   soon enough for them ... and they think they're on
>   some sort of holy mission.

Well spoken. I agree with you 100 percent.