From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: Re: Biggest Threat to US Democracy ? Trump ? Biden ? USSC ? Nope. Poll Says "The MSM" !
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 13:56:40 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Wed, 19 Oct 2022 13:56 UTC

> https://www.foxnews.com/media/
> majority-registered-voters-media-threat-democracy-poll-finds
>
> Majority of registered voters say the media is a 'threat to
> democracy,' poll finds
>
> The media outranks Trump, Biden, Supreme Court as 'threats'
> to democracy, according to NYT/Siena poll
>
> The poll details released Tuesday showed that a whopping
> 71% of the 792 registered voters questioned say "American
> democracy is currently under threat."
>
> Among those who fear for democracy, 84% of them, or roughly
> 60% of all registered voters, view "mainstream media" as
> some sort of threat. A majority, 59%, call the media a
> "major threat to democracy" while an additional 25% call
> it a "minor threat to democracy." Only 15% who say democracy
> is under threat do not blame the media.
>
> . . .
>
> Wow ! By Jove, I think they've GOT it !
>
> A heavily slanted MSM, complete with vigorous censorship
> of facts/opinions/events it finds politically inconvenient
> really IS a horrible threat - especially these days. The
> general public relies on these entities for what they see
> as REALITY - and even Joe Regular knows he's not GETTING
> that anymore.
>
> "The Press" was enshrined in the constitution because it
> was supposed to be the ever-watchful outside observer ...
> something to find and spill the beans, keep the State
> sort-of honest. Well, at this point, the MSM no longer
> fits that definition ... I could argue it is NOT "The
> Press" anymore, NOT constitutionally protected. It is
> a dedicated party-advocate/propaganda-agent.
>
> Mind that this was a *NYT* poll ... the heart of the
> Wokies. They couldn't even come close to tilting the
> figures in their favor - it's THAT bad.

Amazing, though, that the news outlets in Britain, Japan, Australia, Germany, France, etc etc report the same truths that the US mainstream outlets
do. It's the Fox lies that can only be found in the US and on Fox.

Biggest Threat to US Democracy ? Trump ? Biden ? USSC ? Nope. Poll Says "The MSM" !

<wMKdnQRO66en0NL-nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23755&group=alt.politics#23755

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.trump
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Subject: Biggest Threat to US Democracy ? Trump ? Biden ? USSC ? Nope. Poll
Says "The MSM" !
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 21:04:53 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Wed, 19 Oct 2022 01:04 UTC

https://www.foxnews.com/media/majority-registered-voters-media-threat-democracy-poll-finds

Majority of registered voters say the media is a 'threat to
democracy,' poll finds

The media outranks Trump, Biden, Supreme Court as 'threats'
to democracy, according to NYT/Siena poll

The poll details released Tuesday showed that a whopping
71% of the 792 registered voters questioned say "American
democracy is currently under threat."

Among those who fear for democracy, 84% of them, or roughly
60% of all registered voters, view "mainstream media" as
some sort of threat. A majority, 59%, call the media a
"major threat to democracy" while an additional 25% call
it a "minor threat to democracy." Only 15% who say democracy
is under threat do not blame the media.

.. . .