Subject: Re: Biden's "Winter of Death" coming to a neighborhood near you
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 23:12:22 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Tue, 25 Oct 2022 03:12 UTC

On 10/24/22 2:31 PM, Hisler wrote:

> It looks like President Joe Biden might get his winter of death after
> all, and it’s not because of the unvaccinated.
>
> If you live in the Northeast, you know that even in normal times,
> heating oil bills constitute a significant expense because winters are
> usually brutal. Unfortunately, this year could be the worst year ever
> for residents of the region hoping to adequately heat their homes. Not
> only are heating oil prices through the roof on anti-fossil fuel
> President Joe Biden’s watch, but even for those who have the funds to
> stock up, it doesn’t really matter: heating oil rationing is already
> taking place.
>
> Rationing. Like toilet paper and baby formula rationing. Why is all this
> rationing happening on Biden’s watch? For the record, we never once
> worried about rationing under former President Donald Trump.
>
> But the worst part about this unfolding crisis is that it’s not even
> winter.

Look ... it's been clear for quite awhile, a decade
at least, the far left wants to turn the USA into
one of those commie-like countries where totally
dependent people line up all day for JUST BARELY
enough supplies to keep them alive until tomorrow.
Cause a scene, everybody starves/freezes/whatever.
This means the masses cannot DARE support the
slightest dissent - they'll turn against you
for their own survival. They BECOME the secret
police because they have no real choices.

Horrific. Despicable.

But so far as I can tell, that IS The Plan.

The TRICK is throwing a proverbial monkey wrench
into the works. A good GOP majority in House/Senate
would HELP - but Biden's puppetmasters can still
command him to issue Executive Orders and it takes
a BIG majority to counteract those. Even worse,
they can 25th him and make K the POTUS - she won't
HAVE to be prompted to issue a zillion hyper-left
XOs. America needs lots of monkey wrenches ....

Preventing their vision of a US armageddon landscape
is gonna be DIFFICULT. They are many, well placed,
and have fanatical supporters. Tailgunner Joe warned,
but people stopped listening ...... (ok, partially
because he drifted too far off-target). The Reds
weren't under the beds - they were in the halls of
power and relevant infrastructure even then - indeed
to a degree at least since the 1920s. It's been a very
long, patient, campaign. Just kept chipping away,
chipping, chipping, chipping .........

There was no counter-campaign worth a shit.

This is NOT to say that fascists are any sort of 'cure'.
They're JUST as bad - and in many of the same ways. There
is no freedom, no dignity, no life, on either extreme.
You do not fight commie totalitarians with fascist totalitarians.
Same thing - though the fascists tend to have snazzier
uniforms. SANITY, SENSIBILITY, must prevail.