Your mode of life will be changed for the better because of new developments.

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: Only idiots get vax

SubjectAuthor
* Only idiots get vaxEd Pawlowski
+- Only idiots get vaxIdlehands
+* Only idiots get vaxtrader_4
|`* Only idiots get vaxThomas
| +* Only idiots get vaxtrader_4
| |`* Only idiots get vaxMarilyn Manson
| | +* Only idiots get vaxEd Pawlowski
| | |`* Only idiots get vaxMarilyn Manson
| | | `- Only idiots get vaxEd Pawlowski
| | `- Only idiots get vaxtrader_4
| `- Only idiots get vaxBob F
`* Only idiots get vaxPthirus Pubis
 +* Only idiots get vaxEd Pawlowski
 |+* Only idiots get vaxBob F
 ||`* Only idiots get vaxT
 || +* Only idiots get vaxMarilyn Manson
 || |`* Only idiots get vaxRonda Johns
 || | `- Only idiots get vaxT
 || `* Only idiots get vaxtrader_4
 ||  `* Only idiots get vaxMarilyn Manson
 ||   `- Only idiots get vaxtrader_4
 |+- Only idiots get vaxScott Lurndal
 |`- Only idiots get vaxtrader_4
 `* Only idiots get vaxrbowman
  +- Only idiots get vaxMarilyn Manson
  `* Only idiots get vaxEd Pawlowski
   +* Only idiots get vaxT
   |+* Only idiots get vaxMarilyn Manson
   ||`- Only idiots get vaxtrader_4
   |`* Only idiots get vaxtrader_4
   | `* Only idiots get vaxScott Lurndal
   |  `- Only idiots get vaxtrader_4
   +* Only idiots get vaxBob F
   |`* Only idiots get vaxT
   | `- Only idiots get vaxtrader_4
   `- Only idiots get vaxrbowman

Pages:12
Only idiots get vax

<ZqR9K.368096$Gojc.195875@fx99.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23843&group=alt.home.repair#23843

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed Pawlowski)
Subject: Only idiots get vax
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 08:19:05 -0400
 by: Ed Pawlowski - Tue, 26 Apr 2022 12:19 UTC

That is what Cirsten Weldon said

https://imgur.com/gallery/BDs3BYx

Re: Only idiots get vax

<t48prv$cq9$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23849&group=alt.home.repair#23849

From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: Only idiots get vax
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 06:51:08 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Tue, 26 Apr 2022 12:51 UTC

On 2022-04-26 6:19 a.m., Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> That is what Cirsten Weldon said
>
> https://imgur.com/gallery/BDs3BYx

And the gene pool becomes a little safer.

--
The very powerful and very stupid have one thing in common. They don't
alter their views to match the facts.

They alter the facts to match their views.

Doctor Who The Face of Evil, Part 4, January 22, 1977
(Binky couldn't name the episode)

Re: Only idiots get vax

<18d51a03-d1d9-4cac-8904-4af8763d77ecn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23850&group=alt.home.repair#23850

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 06:07:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Tue, 26 Apr 2022 13:07 UTC

On Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 8:19:11 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> That is what Cirsten Weldon said
>
> https://imgur.com/gallery/BDs3BYx

Good find. Sounds just as crazy and stupid as Mr. T is on here.
Note also that this one, hospitalized refused remdesivir or to even admit
she had Covid. And note the death threats cited against various doctors,
accusing them of killing these fools and encouraging violence. It really
is quite stunning the level of stupidity and depravity.

Interesting thing, the article mentions Roseanne Barr as a conspiracy nut.
About 15 years ago, I was using a limo driver occasionally to get to the
airport. The trips were interesting, way back then, he was already into the
crazy stuff that would go on to become Qanon. One trip he told us how
911 was done by the govt, I cited Roseanne as being an example of someone
who doesn;t know what she was talking about. She had made the statement
that the WTC could not have collapsed from fire because steel doesn't melt
at those temperatures. I pointed out the obvious, that it was not just fire,
but first extensive structural damage and that steel loses significant amount
of it's strength at fires fueled with tens of thousands of gallons of kerosene.
Didn't phase him a bit.

Another trip he told us that he went to the state capital to inquire about
the forms to become a sovereign citizen and they looked at him like he
was crazy. Another trip, it was he was working on requesting some
document from his bank, because without it, they can't prove that he owes
his mortgage so he won't have to pay it anymore. I tried to explain to him
that it's recorded in the county office of deeds, that there are the records
of him being billed and paying it for years, etc, but that didn't register
either. He was a nice guy too, really sad that so many people can just be
so dumb and gullible that they fall for this BS. I wonder what became of
him? I wouldn't be surprised if he was full Qanon crazy and in DC on Jan 6.

Re: Only idiots get vax

<6accd345-afe9-468e-9203-7c1e9a8bd7a6n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23954&group=alt.home.repair#23954

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 17:59:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: canope...@gmail.com (Thomas)
 by: Thomas - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 00:59 UTC

On Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 9:07:11 AM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 8:19:11 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> > That is what Cirsten Weldon said
> >
> > https://imgur.com/gallery/BDs3BYx
> Good find. Sounds just as crazy and stupid as Mr. T is on here.
> Note also that this one, hospitalized refused remdesivir or to even admit
> she had Covid. And note the death threats cited against various doctors,
> accusing them of killing these fools and encouraging violence. It really
> is quite stunning the level of stupidity and depravity.
>
> Interesting thing, the article mentions Roseanne Barr as a conspiracy nut.
> About 15 years ago, I was using a limo driver occasionally to get to the
> airport. The trips were interesting, way back then, he was already into the
> crazy stuff that would go on to become Qanon. One trip he told us how
> 911 was done by the govt, I cited Roseanne as being an example of someone
> who doesn;t know what she was talking about. She had made the statement
> that the WTC could not have collapsed from fire because steel doesn't melt
> at those temperatures. I pointed out the obvious, that it was not just fire,
> but first extensive structural damage and that steel loses significant amount
> of it's strength at fires fueled with tens of thousands of gallons of kerosene.
> Didn't phase him a bit.
>
> Another trip he told us that he went to the state capital to inquire about
> the forms to become a sovereign citizen and they looked at him like he
> was crazy. Another trip, it was he was working on requesting some
> document from his bank, because without it, they can't prove that he owes
> his mortgage so he won't have to pay it anymore. I tried to explain to him
> that it's recorded in the county office of deeds, that there are the records
> of him being billed and paying it for years, etc, but that didn't register
> either. He was a nice guy too, really sad that so many people can just be
> so dumb and gullible that they fall for this BS. I wonder what became of
> him? I wouldn't be surprised if he was full Qanon crazy and in DC on Jan 6.
I pointed out the obvious, that it was not just fire,
but first extensive structural damage and that steel loses significant amount
of it's strength at fires fueled with tens of thousands of gallons of kerosene.
Didn't phase him a bit.

Wtc building number 7 was 47 stories. No plane, no kero.
Did you like millions of others not see that fall straight down a few hour later?

Re: Only idiots get vax

<556340c8-cda7-489c-bafe-8492b8c82c26n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23961&group=alt.home.repair#23961

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 04:49:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 11:49 UTC

On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 8:59:30 PM UTC-4, Thomas wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 9:07:11 AM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:
> > On Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 8:19:11 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> > > That is what Cirsten Weldon said
> > >
> > > https://imgur.com/gallery/BDs3BYx
> > Good find. Sounds just as crazy and stupid as Mr. T is on here.
> > Note also that this one, hospitalized refused remdesivir or to even admit
> > she had Covid. And note the death threats cited against various doctors,
> > accusing them of killing these fools and encouraging violence. It really
> > is quite stunning the level of stupidity and depravity.
> >
> > Interesting thing, the article mentions Roseanne Barr as a conspiracy nut.
> > About 15 years ago, I was using a limo driver occasionally to get to the
> > airport. The trips were interesting, way back then, he was already into the
> > crazy stuff that would go on to become Qanon. One trip he told us how
> > 911 was done by the govt, I cited Roseanne as being an example of someone
> > who doesn;t know what she was talking about. She had made the statement
> > that the WTC could not have collapsed from fire because steel doesn't melt
> > at those temperatures. I pointed out the obvious, that it was not just fire,
> > but first extensive structural damage and that steel loses significant amount
> > of it's strength at fires fueled with tens of thousands of gallons of kerosene.
> > Didn't phase him a bit.
> >
> > Another trip he told us that he went to the state capital to inquire about
> > the forms to become a sovereign citizen and they looked at him like he
> > was crazy. Another trip, it was he was working on requesting some
> > document from his bank, because without it, they can't prove that he owes
> > his mortgage so he won't have to pay it anymore. I tried to explain to him
> > that it's recorded in the county office of deeds, that there are the records
> > of him being billed and paying it for years, etc, but that didn't register
> > either. He was a nice guy too, really sad that so many people can just be
> > so dumb and gullible that they fall for this BS. I wonder what became of
> > him? I wouldn't be surprised if he was full Qanon crazy and in DC on Jan 6.
> I pointed out the obvious, that it was not just fire,
> but first extensive structural damage and that steel loses significant amount
> of it's strength at fires fueled with tens of thousands of gallons of kerosene.
> Didn't phase him a bit.
> Wtc building number 7 was 47 stories. No plane, no kero.
> Did you like millions of others not see that fall straight down a few hour later?

It fell after having been struck by debris falling from the twin towers and massive
fire raging for 7 hours.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Center_controlled_demolition_conspiracy_theories

NIST released its final report on the collapse of 7 World Trade Center on November 20, 2008.[85] Investigators used videos, photographs and building design documents to come to their conclusions. The investigation could not include physical evidence as the materials from the building lacked characteristics allowing them to be positively identified and were therefore disposed of prior to the initiation of the investigation.[84][86] The report concluded that the building's collapse was due to the effects of the fires which burned for almost seven hours. The fatal blow to the building came when the 13th floor collapsed, weakening a critical steel support column that led to catastrophic failure, and extreme heat caused some steel beams to lose strength, causing further failures throughout the buildings until the entire structure succumbed. Also cited as a factor was the collapse of the nearby towers, which broke the city water main, leaving the sprinkler system in the bottom half of the building without water.

But heh, better to listen to some 20 year old moron with just a high school degree
making conspiracy videos on the internet, right? And never mind that Bin Laden
claimed credit for the attacks, all the people tracked down, videos of them moving
through airports, those arrested, etc.

Re: Only idiots get vax

<t4eg69$vun$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23966&group=alt.home.repair#23966

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 09:43:16 -0700
 by: Bob F - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 16:43 UTC

On 4/27/2022 5:59 PM, Thomas wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 9:07:11 AM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:
>> On Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 8:19:11 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>> That is what Cirsten Weldon said
>>>
>>> https://imgur.com/gallery/BDs3BYx
>> Good find. Sounds just as crazy and stupid as Mr. T is on here.
>> Note also that this one, hospitalized refused remdesivir or to even admit
>> she had Covid. And note the death threats cited against various doctors,
>> accusing them of killing these fools and encouraging violence. It really
>> is quite stunning the level of stupidity and depravity.
>>
>> Interesting thing, the article mentions Roseanne Barr as a conspiracy nut.
>> About 15 years ago, I was using a limo driver occasionally to get to the
>> airport. The trips were interesting, way back then, he was already into the
>> crazy stuff that would go on to become Qanon. One trip he told us how
>> 911 was done by the govt, I cited Roseanne as being an example of someone
>> who doesn;t know what she was talking about. She had made the statement
>> that the WTC could not have collapsed from fire because steel doesn't melt
>> at those temperatures. I pointed out the obvious, that it was not just fire,
>> but first extensive structural damage and that steel loses significant amount
>> of it's strength at fires fueled with tens of thousands of gallons of kerosene.
>> Didn't phase him a bit.
>>
>> Another trip he told us that he went to the state capital to inquire about
>> the forms to become a sovereign citizen and they looked at him like he
>> was crazy. Another trip, it was he was working on requesting some
>> document from his bank, because without it, they can't prove that he owes
>> his mortgage so he won't have to pay it anymore. I tried to explain to him
>> that it's recorded in the county office of deeds, that there are the records
>> of him being billed and paying it for years, etc, but that didn't register
>> either. He was a nice guy too, really sad that so many people can just be
>> so dumb and gullible that they fall for this BS. I wonder what became of
>> him? I wouldn't be surprised if he was full Qanon crazy and in DC on Jan 6.
> I pointed out the obvious, that it was not just fire,
> but first extensive structural damage and that steel loses significant amount
> of it's strength at fires fueled with tens of thousands of gallons of kerosene.
> Didn't phase him a bit.
>
> Wtc building number 7 was 47 stories. No plane, no kero.
> Did you like millions of others not see that fall straight down a few hour later?

Did you forget about the thousands of gallons of fuel oil in WTC bldg 7?

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2001-11-29-0111290236-story.html

Re: Only idiots get vax

<3682f641-a96d-4ba1-be1a-32a74834207dn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23967&group=alt.home.repair#23967

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 10:30:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: comawhit...@gmail.com (Marilyn Manson)
 by: Marilyn Manson - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 17:30 UTC

On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 7:49:40 AM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:
> [...]
>

> But heh, better to listen to some 20 year old moron with just a high school degree
> making conspiracy videos on the internet, right? And never mind that Bin Laden
> claimed credit for the attacks, all the people tracked down, videos of them moving

I have a friend who is convinced that the WTC incident was caused by some very
rich people associated with the US financial industry. There were apparently some
documents stored in one of the towers that, if released, could bring ruin to many
very rich people. They decided to "deal with the issue" before the docs were leaked.

He is also part of a group that believes that this shadow of one of the Mars rovers proves
that we have already sent men to Mars. You can see the "man" leaning in from the left,
reaching towards the right with some sort of cylindrical object in is hand. He is wearing
an oxygen generator on his back. You can see the curly hair on his head and below his
forehead is the outline of his oxygen mask.

https://i.imgur.com/CPVra1c.png

In a matter of minutes, I put together a side-by-side picture of the actual rover and the
shadow, labeling both images to point out the parts of the rover that would cause the
shadow. The picture of the rover is at a different angle than the picture of the shadow,
so you have to "decipher" the color coded labels. e.g. the Yellow label points to a coil of
cables on the rover and also to his "curly hair" on the shadow.

https://i.imgur.com/1OQP3ep.png

After I showed him that analysis, the best he would do was acknowledge that it was
*possibly* just a shadow of the rover, but it wasn't enough to get him to admit that
it wasn't actually a man.

Re: Only idiots get vax

<YiAaK.3405$81g4.1295@fx37.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23968&group=alt.home.repair#23968

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed Pawlowski)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 13:39:04 -0400
 by: Ed Pawlowski - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 17:39 UTC

On 4/28/2022 1:30 PM, Marilyn Manson wrote:
> [...]
> an oxygen generator on his back. You can see the curly hair on his head and below his
> forehead is the outline of his oxygen mask.
>
> https://i.imgur.com/CPVra1c.png
>
> In a matter of minutes, I put together a side-by-side picture of the actual rover and the
> shadow, labeling both images to point out the parts of the rover that would cause the
> shadow. The picture of the rover is at a different angle than the picture of the shadow,
> so you have to "decipher" the color coded labels. e.g. the Yellow label points to a coil of
> cables on the rover and also to his "curly hair" on the shadow.
>
> https://i.imgur.com/1OQP3ep.png
>
> After I showed him that analysis, the best he would do was acknowledge that it was
> *possibly* just a shadow of the rover, but it wasn't enough to get him to admit that
Yeah, he probably believes there is also a drug store there that
developed the photos too.

Re: Only idiots get vax

<cc202483-976d-4c5b-9623-53ee0ba6d2d1n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23969&group=alt.home.repair#23969

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 11:47:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: comawhit...@gmail.com (Marilyn Manson)
 by: Marilyn Manson - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 18:47 UTC

On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 1:39:12 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> [...]
> > forehead is the outline of his oxygen mask.
> >
> > https://i.imgur.com/CPVra1c.png
> >
> > In a matter of minutes, I put together a side-by-side picture of the actual rover and the
> > shadow, labeling both images to point out the parts of the rover that would cause the
> > shadow. The picture of the rover is at a different angle than the picture of the shadow,
> > so you have to "decipher" the color coded labels. e.g. the Yellow label points to a coil of
> > cables on the rover and also to his "curly hair" on the shadow.
> >
> > https://i.imgur.com/1OQP3ep.png
> >
> > After I showed him that analysis, the best he would do was acknowledge that it was
> > *possibly* just a shadow of the rover, but it wasn't enough to get him to admit that
> > it wasn't actually a man.
> Yeah, he probably believes there is also a drug store there that

The thing is, the guy's not an idiot. He's actually very intelligent and extremely organized.
He's a community leader, a coach, a guy that would give you the shirt off his back. He's
been a close friend of my family for 20+ years. He's just got these crazy ideas about some
stuff.

If you aren't one of his close friends, you wouldn't even know it. He doesn't get up on
soap boxes and scream about conspiracy theories, but when certain subjects come up,
he gets passionate and you can tell that he truly believes it.

Re: Only idiots get vax

<t9CaK.8305$_Ol4.3371@fx08.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23971&group=alt.home.repair#23971

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed Pawlowski)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 15:45:28 -0400
 by: Ed Pawlowski - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 19:45 UTC

On 4/28/2022 2:47 PM, Marilyn Manson wrote:

>>> I have a friend who is convinced that the WTC incident was caused by some very
>>> rich people associated with the US financial industry. There were apparently some
>>> documents stored in one of the towers that, if released, could bring ruin to many
>>> very rich people. They decided to "deal with the issue" before the docs were leaked.
>>>
>>> He is also part of a group that believes that this shadow of one of the Mars rovers proves
>>> that we have already sent men to Mars. You can see the "man" leaning in from the left,
>>> reaching towards the right with some sort of cylindrical object in is hand. He is wearing
>>> an oxygen generator on his back. You can see the curly hair on his head and below his
>>> forehead is the outline of his oxygen mask.
>>>
>>> https://i.imgur.com/CPVra1c.png
>>>
>>> In a matter of minutes, I put together a side-by-side picture of the actual rover and the
>>> shadow, labeling both images to point out the parts of the rover that would cause the
>>> shadow. The picture of the rover is at a different angle than the picture of the shadow,
>>> so you have to "decipher" the color coded labels. e.g. the Yellow label points to a coil of
>>> cables on the rover and also to his "curly hair" on the shadow.
>>>
>>> https://i.imgur.com/1OQP3ep.png
>>>
>>> After I showed him that analysis, the best he would do was acknowledge that it was
>>> *possibly* just a shadow of the rover, but it wasn't enough to get him to admit that
>>> it wasn't actually a man.
>> Yeah, he probably believes there is also a drug store there that
>> developed the photos too.
>
> The thing is, the guy's not an idiot. He's actually very intelligent and extremely organized.
> He's a community leader, a coach, a guy that would give you the shirt off his back. He's
> been a close friend of my family for 20+ years. He's just got these crazy ideas about some
> stuff.
>
> If you aren't one of his close friends, you wouldn't even know it. He doesn't get up on
> soap boxes and scream about conspiracy theories, but when certain subjects come up,
> he gets passionate and you can tell that he truly believes it.

I know what you mean. Have a friend of 45 years, smart, worth a big
bundle, smart investing, etc. Every once in a while comes out with
there is some secret group that wants to control us and causes some of
the wars and so forth.
She is somewhat religious too. I should ask her about being controlled
by the church.

Re: Only idiots get vax

<HSzMFDmYcVfgDgNAtGfYJAGAswWArETn@news.usenet.farm>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23980&group=alt.home.repair#23980

From: pthirus....@monday.day (Pthirus Pubis)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 22 21:11:45 UTC
 by: Pthirus Pubis - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:11 UTC

On 4/26/2022 8:19:05 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> That is what Cirsten Weldon said
>
> https://imgur.com/gallery/BDs3BYx

Even your girl Kamala said not to trust the Trump "vaccine". Why are you promoting it?

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/04/28/covid-persists.aspx

Re: Only idiots get vax

<FtDaK.662049$7F2.528639@fx12.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23981&group=alt.home.repair#23981

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed Pawlowski)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 17:15:17 -0400
 by: Ed Pawlowski - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:15 UTC

On 4/28/2022 9:11 PM, Pthirus Pubis wrote:
> On 4/26/2022 8:19:05 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> That is what Cirsten Weldon said
>>
>> https://imgur.com/gallery/BDs3BYx
>

> Even your girl Kamala said not to trust the Trump "vaccine".  Why are
> you promoting it?
>
> https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/04/28/covid-persists.aspx

First, she is not my girl. Nor is she a scientist of medical doctor.
Don't care what she says.

I got the shot on the advice of trained and experienced medical people,
not a politician.

Re: Only idiots get vax

<jd0renF252nU2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23994&group=alt.home.repair#23994

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 18:56:59 -0600
 by: rbowman - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 00:56 UTC

On 04/28/2022 09:11 PM, Pthirus Pubis wrote:
> On 4/26/2022 8:19:05 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> That is what Cirsten Weldon said
>>
>> https://imgur.com/gallery/BDs3BYx
>

> Even your girl Kamala said not to trust the Trump "vaccine". Why are
> you promoting it?
>
> https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/04/28/covid-persists.aspx

She was right. Triple vaxxed and boosted and she still got it.

Re: Only idiots get vax

<644d095f-a59b-4c9a-8e00-196c05f59f43n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23995&group=alt.home.repair#23995

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 17:59:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: comawhit...@gmail.com (Marilyn Manson)
 by: Marilyn Manson - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 00:59 UTC

On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 8:57:01 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
> On 04/28/2022 09:11 PM, Pthirus Pubis wrote:
> > On 4/26/2022 8:19:05 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> >> That is what Cirsten Weldon said
> >>
> >> https://imgur.com/gallery/BDs3BYx
> >

> > Even your girl Kamala said not to trust the Trump "vaccine". Why are
> > you promoting it?
> >
> > https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/04/28/covid-persists.aspx
> >
> She was right. Triple vaxxed and boosted and she still got it.

No one *ever* said you won't get it. What you won't get (in the vast majority
of cases) is hospitalized or dead.

But you knew that.

Re: Only idiots get vax

<FRGaK.662054$7F2.378592@fx12.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23998&group=alt.home.repair#23998

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed Pawlowski)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:05:42 -0400
 by: Ed Pawlowski - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 01:05 UTC

On 4/28/2022 8:56 PM, rbowman wrote:
> On 04/28/2022 09:11 PM, Pthirus Pubis wrote:
>> On 4/26/2022 8:19:05 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>> That is what Cirsten Weldon said
>>>
>>> https://imgur.com/gallery/BDs3BYx
>>

>> Even your girl Kamala said not to trust the Trump "vaccine".  Why are
>> you promoting it?
>>
>> https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/04/28/covid-persists.aspx
>>

> She was right. Triple vaxxed and boosted and she still got it.

Unlike the people that died from it she showed no symptoms. I thing
that is a benefit. I'll take that over being on a ventilator for months.

Re: Only idiots get vax

<t4fdts$3sd$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24001&group=alt.home.repair#24001

From: T...@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 18:10:18 -0700
 by: T - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 01:10 UTC

On 4/28/22 18:05, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 4/28/2022 8:56 PM, rbowman wrote:

>>> Even your girl Kamala said not to trust the Trump "vaccine".  Why are
>>> you promoting it?
>>>
>>> https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/04/28/covid-persists.aspx
>>>

>> She was right. Triple vaxxed and boosted and she still got it.
>

> Unlike the people that died from it she showed no symptoms.  I thing
> that is a benefit. I'll take that over being on a ventilator for months.
What in the world make you think that those with the
Jab are ANY better off that those without it? American
Pravda told you so and we all know they NEVER lie
about anything?
The viral load is THE SAME. And the Manifestations
are the SAME. You are repeating more PROPAGANDA
again.
And very little go on ventilators anymore. The
treatments are really good now that they have
figured it out.

Re: Only idiots get vax

<t4fnor$v3g$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24024&group=alt.home.repair#24024

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 20:58:39 -0700
 by: Bob F - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 03:58 UTC

On 4/28/2022 2:15 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 4/28/2022 9:11 PM, Pthirus Pubis wrote:
>> On 4/26/2022 8:19:05 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>> That is what Cirsten Weldon said
>>>
>>> https://imgur.com/gallery/BDs3BYx
>>

>> Even your girl Kamala said not to trust the Trump "vaccine".  Why are
>> you promoting it?
>>
>> https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/04/28/covid-persists.aspx
>>

> First, she is not my girl.  Nor is she a scientist of medical doctor.
> Don't care what she says.
>
> I got the shot on the advice of trained and experienced medical people,
> not a politician.

And she is fully vaccinated. despite the trumptard lies.

Re: Only idiots get vax

<t4fnrl$v3g$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24025&group=alt.home.repair#24025

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:00:09 -0700
 by: Bob F - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 04:00 UTC

On 4/28/2022 6:05 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 4/28/2022 8:56 PM, rbowman wrote:

>>> Even your girl Kamala said not to trust the Trump "vaccine".  Why are
>>> you promoting it?
>>>
>>> https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/04/28/covid-persists.aspx
>>>

>> She was right. Triple vaxxed and boosted and she still got it.
>

> Unlike the people that died from it she showed no symptoms.  I thing
> that is a benefit. I'll take that over being on a ventilator for months.

Or a lifetime of covid brain fog like we see here all the time.

Re: Only idiots get vax

<jd1b78F4v4rU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24027&group=alt.home.repair#24027

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 23:26:02 -0600
 by: rbowman - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 05:26 UTC

On 04/28/2022 07:05 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 4/28/2022 8:56 PM, rbowman wrote:

>>> Even your girl Kamala said not to trust the Trump "vaccine". Why are
>>> you promoting it?
>>>
>>> https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/04/28/covid-persists.aspx
>>>

>> She was right. Triple vaxxed and boosted and she still got it.
>

> Unlike the people that died from it she showed no symptoms. I thing
> that is a benefit. I'll take that over being on a ventilator for months.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/cdc-study-highlights-speed-with-which-omicron-variant-infected-americans-and-who-warns-testing-is-still-crucial-11651069590

"Among Americans of all ages, roughly 34% had signs of prior infection
in December, rising to 58% in February.

The researchers examined blood samples from more than 200,000 Americans
and looked for virus-fighting antibodies arising from infections, not
vaccines."

So how many of those 58% knew they had covid?

Re: Only idiots get vax

<IkSaK.9288$jlbb.215@fx34.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24037&group=alt.home.repair#24037

Sender: scott@dragon.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
From: sco...@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 14:09:44 GMT
 by: Scott Lurndal - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 14:09 UTC

Ed Pawlowski <esp@snet.xxx> writes:
>On 4/28/2022 9:11 PM, Pthirus Pubis wrote:
>> On 4/26/2022 8:19:05 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>> That is what Cirsten Weldon said
>>>
>>> https://imgur.com/gallery/BDs3BYx
>>

>> Even your girl Kamala said not to trust the Trump "vaccine".  Why are
>> you promoting it?
>>
>> https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/04/28/covid-persists.aspx
>>

>First, she is not my girl. Nor is she a scientist of medical doctor.
>Don't care what she says.
>
>I got the shot on the advice of trained and experienced medical people,
>not a politician.

And your responding to a troll using the latin name for pubic crabs.

Re: Only idiots get vax

<6c3cc721-e580-4ee9-9f5e-7137c416c34en@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24040&group=alt.home.repair#24040

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 08:31:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: comawhit...@gmail.com (Marilyn Manson)
 by: Marilyn Manson - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 15:31 UTC

On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 9:10:27 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
> On 4/28/22 18:05, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> >> She was right. Triple vaxxed and boosted and she still got it.
> >

> > Unlike the people that died from it she showed no symptoms. I thing
> > that is a benefit. I'll take that over being on a ventilator for months.
> What in the world make you think that those with the
> Jab are ANY better off that those without it? American
> Pravda told you so and we all know they NEVER lie
> about anything?
>
> The viral load is THE SAME. And the Manifestations
> are the SAME. You are repeating more PROPAGANDA
> again.

Why do you continue to lie? The manifestations are the same?
Even you know that you are just BS'ing for effect.

There are thousands upon thousands of situations just like
mine happening across the globe.

6 people on my work team. 5 vaxed, 1 not.
3 have contracted Covid, 2 vaxed, 1 not.
2 vaxed: Minor cold symptoms, worked from home, never
missed a day.
1 not: 102.7 fever for 2 days, sweating chills, couldn't sleep,
couldn't work. His fever is currently down to 99.9 but he still
doesn't feel good enough to work, even from home.

That's the common, fact based theme between vaxed vs not. Fewer,
milder symptoms, way fewer hospitalizations, deaths almost
eliminated.

Be a man, don't hide behind your trademark "American Pravda" BS
and answer this specific question:

Did your news sources publish the following stories are do they hide
them from their readers because it doesn't fit their narrative? Don't just
shoot down my sources. Instead tell me if these verifiable, fact based
stories were ever published in *yours*. If not, explain why not.

<https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/26/nyregion/police-vaccine-nj.html>

<https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/north-fulton-county/get-it-if-you-can-alpharetta-police-officer-recovering-covid-19-regrets-not-getting-vaccine/KSQA3ZQYDFHCLL3Z3OQSVSKWCE/>

> And very little go on ventilators anymore. The
> treatments are really good now that they have
> figured it out.

As a standalone statement that is true. However, it does not
say anything about how many of those that *do* require
either ventilators or the "really good" alternative treatments
were vaxed vs. unvaxed. It holds no water to support your
"the manifestations are the same" argument.

As you already know, the opposite is actually the truth. Isn't the
truth what we are all seeking?

Updated: Mar 3, 2022
"Ballad Health: 97% of COVID-19 patients relying on ventilators are not vaccinated"

<https://www.wjhl.com/local-coronavirus-coverage/ballad-health-97-of-covid-19-patients-relying-on-ventilators-are-not-vaccinated/>

Re: Only idiots get vax

<17315dc3-bc2b-45f2-aa3a-edc5de286a7an@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24041&group=alt.home.repair#24041

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 08:40:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 15:40 UTC

On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 1:30:29 PM UTC-4, Marilyn Manson wrote:
> [...]
> an oxygen generator on his back. You can see the curly hair on his head and below his
> forehead is the outline of his oxygen mask.
>
> https://i.imgur.com/CPVra1c.png
>
> In a matter of minutes, I put together a side-by-side picture of the actual rover and the
> shadow, labeling both images to point out the parts of the rover that would cause the
> shadow. The picture of the rover is at a different angle than the picture of the shadow,
> so you have to "decipher" the color coded labels. e.g. the Yellow label points to a coil of
> cables on the rover and also to his "curly hair" on the shadow.
>
> https://i.imgur.com/1OQP3ep.png
>
> After I showed him that analysis, the best he would do was acknowledge that it was
> *possibly* just a shadow of the rover, but it wasn't enough to get him to admit that

His explanation is so much more interesting. I wonder if he's ever engaged with the
more common ones that believe the moon landing was faked? We didn't go to the moon,
but we went to Mars. Something for everyone.

Re: Only idiots get vax

<fd876c46-835b-4e00-bdb8-421ad811724bn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24042&group=alt.home.repair#24042

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 08:47:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 15:47 UTC

On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 5:15:23 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 4/28/2022 9:11 PM, Pthirus Pubis wrote:
> > On 4/26/2022 8:19:05 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> >> That is what Cirsten Weldon said
> >>
> >> https://imgur.com/gallery/BDs3BYx
> >

> > Even your girl Kamala said not to trust the Trump "vaccine". Why are
> > you promoting it?
> >
> > https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/04/28/covid-persists.aspx
> >
> First, she is not my girl. Nor is she a scientist of medical doctor.
> Don't care what she says.
>
> I got the shot on the advice of trained and experienced medical people,
> not a politician.

And that is what Harris meant too, taken in context.

"If the public health professionals, if Dr. [Anthony] Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it. Absolutely,” Harris said during the live debate in Salt Lake City, when she was asked if Americans should take a vaccine, if the Trump administration were to approve one either before or after the election. “But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it. I’m not taking it.”

Especially after hearing Trump carry on about hydroxychloroquine as a
game changer and using bleach to cleanse patients lungs.

Re: Only idiots get vax

<4ac2ec06-fb65-405b-a488-9a54a9787efan@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24043&group=alt.home.repair#24043

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 08:53:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 15:53 UTC

On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 9:10:27 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
> On 4/28/22 18:05, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> >> She was right. Triple vaxxed and boosted and she still got it.
> >

> > Unlike the people that died from it she showed no symptoms. I thing
> > that is a benefit. I'll take that over being on a ventilator for months.
> What in the world make you think that those with the
> Jab are ANY better off that those without it?

The huge volume of data that shows those vaccinated are far less likely
to have a serious case, far less likely to be hospitalized, far less likely
to die.

American
> Pravda told you so and we all know they NEVER lie
> about anything?

This Pravda thing is really getting old.

> The viral load is THE SAME. And the Manifestations
> are the SAME. You are repeating more PROPAGANDA
> again.

No, you're just repeating your lying propaganda again.

> And very little go on ventilators anymore. The
> treatments are really good now that they have
> figured it out.

Which treatments? hydroxy? bleach? ivermectin?

Or the vaccines and paxlovid? The latter is the drug you thought
was breaking news from the UK a couple weeks ago, when it was
approved in the US in December.

Re: Only idiots get vax

<d583bbce-3bfa-434c-860b-9aeba73a8d4cn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=24044&group=alt.home.repair#24044

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 09:00:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 16:00 UTC

On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 11:31:43 AM UTC-4, Marilyn Manson wrote:
> On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 9:10:27 PM UTC-4, T wrote:

> > > Unlike the people that died from it she showed no symptoms. I thing
> > > that is a benefit. I'll take that over being on a ventilator for months.
> > What in the world make you think that those with the
> > Jab are ANY better off that those without it? American
> > Pravda told you so and we all know they NEVER lie
> > about anything?
> >
> > The viral load is THE SAME. And the Manifestations
> > are the SAME. You are repeating more PROPAGANDA
> > again.
> Why do you continue to lie? The manifestations are the same?
> Even you know that you are just BS'ing for effect.

I think Mr. T is so far gone that he doesn't know it. His whole thought
and analysis process starts and ends with if Democrats or the media are
saying something, then it's a lie and he has to take the opposite position.
Remarkably it hasn't killed him yet. And it's also interesting how he can
flip on a dime. Like we didn't hear an anti-vax peep from him while the
vaccines were being developed and approved during the Trump administration.
If I had to try to reconcile all that in my head, I think it would explode.
When you just stick to truth and the facts, you don't have that problem.