Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Subject: Goes 'Round - Covid Lockdown in Wuhan
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 10:50:34 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Thu, 27 Oct 2022 14:50 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11359677/Chinese-cities-double-curbs-COVID-outbreaks-widen.html

Wuhan plunged back into LOCKDOWN - three years after pandemic
began - as China continues its brutal ‘zero-Covid’ regime

More than 800,000 people in Wuhan told to isolate at home until
Sunday

.. . .

Full circle .........

Re: Goes 'Round - Covid Lockdown in Wuhan

<tje9ud$a4k$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23852&group=alt.politics#23852

From: Fra...@frank..net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Subject: Re: Goes 'Round - Covid Lockdown in Wuhan
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 12:00:12 -0400
 by: Frank - Thu, 27 Oct 2022 16:00 UTC

On 10/27/2022 10:50 AM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11359677/Chinese-cities-double-curbs-COVID-outbreaks-widen.html
>
> Wuhan plunged back into LOCKDOWN - three years after pandemic
> began - as China continues its brutal ‘zero-Covid’ regime
>
> More than 800,000 people in Wuhan told to isolate at home until
> Sunday
>
> . . .
>
>   Full circle .........

Must be doing something right as Chinese claim only a bit over 5,000
deaths from covid. You think?

Re: Goes 'Round - Covid Lockdown in Wuhan

<r8y6L.1089428$9f26.953613@fx09.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23853&group=alt.politics#23853

Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
From: ...@. (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 12:15:15 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Thu, 27 Oct 2022 16:15 UTC

Frank wrote on 10/27/2022 12:00 PM:
> On 10/27/2022 10:50 AM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11359677/Chinese-cities-double-curbs-COVID-outbreaks-widen.html
>>

>> Wuhan plunged back into LOCKDOWN - three years after pandemic
>> began - as China continues its brutal ‘zero-Covid’ regime
>>
>> More than 800,000 people in Wuhan told to isolate at home until
>> Sunday
>>
>> . . .
>>
>>    Full circle .........
>
> Must be doing something right as Chinese claim only a bit over 5,000
> deaths from covid.  You think?

It won't work in the US because there is too much "freedom".

Re: Goes 'Round - Covid Lockdown in Wuhan

<tjela8$2qfe5$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23855&group=alt.politics#23855

From: his...@nym.hush.com (Hisler)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 13:14:12 -0600
 by: Hisler - Thu, 27 Oct 2022 19:14 UTC

On 10/27/2022 10:00 AM, Frank wrote:
> On 10/27/2022 10:50 AM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11359677/Chinese-cities-double-curbs-COVID-outbreaks-widen.html
>>
>> Wuhan plunged back into LOCKDOWN - three years after pandemic
>> began - as China continues its brutal ‘zero-Covid’ regime
>>
>> More than 800,000 people in Wuhan told to isolate at home until
>> Sunday
>>
>> . . .
>>
>>    Full circle .........
>
> Must be doing something right as Chinese claim only a bit over 5,000
> deaths from covid.  You think?

Africa has even lower numbers than that, and they did nothing per the
"pandemic." No masks, no mRNA shots, no lock downs. Other than a few
leaders who were apparently murdered for laughing at the World Health
Organization's claims about Covid, "cases" have been minimal in the Dark
Continent.

--
"Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly."

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

"C'mon man! If you didn't vote for me , you ain't black ." Joe Biden -

"Poor children can be just as smart as White children." -- Joe Biden

“The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous.
Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and
ignorance.” - George Orwell

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: Goes 'Round - Covid Lockdown in Wuhan

<tjf5fv$d67$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23860&group=alt.politics#23860

From: Fra...@frank..net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 19:50:23 -0400
 by: Frank - Thu, 27 Oct 2022 23:50 UTC

On 10/27/2022 3:14 PM, Hisler wrote:
> On 10/27/2022 10:00 AM, Frank wrote:
>> On 10/27/2022 10:50 AM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11359677/Chinese-cities-double-curbs-COVID-outbreaks-widen.html
>>>
>>> Wuhan plunged back into LOCKDOWN - three years after pandemic
>>> began - as China continues its brutal ‘zero-Covid’ regime
>>>
>>> More than 800,000 people in Wuhan told to isolate at home until
>>> Sunday
>>>
>>> . . .
>>>
>>>    Full circle .........
>>
>> Must be doing something right as Chinese claim only a bit over 5,000
>> deaths from covid.  You think?
>
> Africa has even lower numbers than that, and they did nothing per the
> "pandemic."  No masks, no mRNA shots, no lock downs.  Other than a few
> leaders who were apparently murdered for laughing at the World Health
> Organization's claims about Covid, "cases" have been minimal in the Dark
> Continent.

My snide remark, which Wannabee did not comprehend, essentially points
out that you will never get the truth from the Chicoms. The virus
originated there and with three times as many Chinese it is impossible
to believe that it killed only 5,000. If that harmless, why their
draconian lockdowns?

US is probably overstated as Covid was listed as cause of death to
cancer and heart sufferer's pushed over the edge and reporting agency
profited.

Maybe Africa just ignored the whole thing.

Re: Goes 'Round - Covid Lockdown in Wuhan

<%OG6L.1536717$%fx6.180761@fx14.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23867&group=alt.politics#23867

Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
From: ...@. (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 22:06:47 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 02:06 UTC

Frank wrote on 10/27/2022 7:50 PM:

> Maybe Africa just ignored the whole thing.

Africans might be immune due to genetics or previous exposure.

Look at the long list of bats in Africa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Bats_of_Africa

Humans are naturally immune to numerous animal viruses. Those animal
viruses probably wiped out a lot of our human ancestors. We are the
descendants of those who survived. Natural selection at play.