Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Subject: Claimed NEW VIRUS - Hybrid of RSV and FLU - "Untreatable"
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 23:06:09 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 03:06 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11361767/Flu-RSV-coinfection-creates-entirely-new-untreatable-hybrid.html

A worry this winter? Flu and RSV coinfection creates
entirely new untreatable hybrid, study finds — as both
viruses surge across US

The flu and RSV fused together create a new immune
system-evading pathogen

Flu and RSV cases are surging across the US right now
and hospitals are filled

Immunity to the viruses has waned after not being exposed
for over two years

.. . .

Ummmmm ... is this a new organism, or do the two just
happen to interact in a way that helps both, a sort
of symbiotic relationship ? I'll look for more data.
Two kinds of viruses literally combining - I don't
think that happens very often - it'd be like mixing
bits of Windows and Mac binary code and expecting it
to do something.

There is no vax for RSV. There ARE several kinds of
FLU vax however. If we're talking a whole new organism
then the flu vax won't make any difference - they'll
have to use Covid tech to whip out an entirely new vax.

Now ... the big question ... is THIS the excuse Joe and
the Wokettes need to basically CANCEL the upcoming
elections and insert some customized mail-in or internet
scheme they can easily bend in their favor ???

Also in today's news - WUHAN is again locked-down for
Covid - what goes around comes around. I do suspect
that Xi's lockdowns serve purposes more political
than epidemiological.

Re: Claimed NEW VIRUS - Hybrid of RSV and FLU - "Untreatable"

<tjh5ud$354e9$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23888&group=alt.politics#23888

From: his...@nym.hush.com (Hisler)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 12:10:18 -0600
 by: Hisler - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 18:10 UTC

On 10/27/2022 9:06 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11361767/Flu-RSV-coinfection-creates-entirely-new-untreatable-hybrid.html
>
> A worry this winter? Flu and RSV coinfection creates
> entirely new untreatable hybrid, study finds — as both
> viruses surge across US
>
> The flu and RSV fused together create a new immune
> system-evading pathogen
>
> Flu and RSV cases are surging across the US right now
> and hospitals are filled
>
> Immunity to the viruses has waned after not being exposed
> for over two years
>
> . . .
>
>   Ummmmm ... is this a new organism, or do the two just
>   happen to interact in a way that helps both, a sort
>   of symbiotic relationship ? I'll look for more data.
>   Two kinds of viruses literally combining - I don't
>   think that happens very often - it'd be like mixing
>   bits of Windows and Mac binary code and expecting it
>   to do something.
>
>   There is no vax for RSV. There ARE several kinds of
>   FLU vax however. If we're talking a whole new organism
>   then the flu vax won't make any difference - they'll
>   have to use Covid tech to whip out an entirely new vax.
>
>   Now ... the big question ... is THIS the excuse Joe and
>   the Wokettes need to basically CANCEL the upcoming
>   elections and insert some customized mail-in or internet
>   scheme they can easily bend in their favor ???
>
>   Also in today's news - WUHAN is again locked-down for
>   Covid - what goes around comes around. I do suspect
>   that Xi's lockdowns serve purposes more political
>   than epidemiological.

The "authorities" are saying that we deplorables will have to get used
to the idea that "we" will need to get booster shots / jabs forever and
ever. It's highly lucrative for the pharmaceutical companies and for
the politicians / regulatory agency heads who have financial ties to
said companies and keeps the proletariat obedient and fearful.

I have long suspected that the computer anti-virus companies
surreptitiously paid people to write malware and computer viruses in
order to sustain the need for AV software that they charge an annual fee
for. I suppose one might not put it past the WHO / CDC and
pharmaceutical companies to do something along those same lines as per
the recent Boston University revelations of a new, more deadly, more
easily transferable gain of function bat virus. About a decade ago, some
Australian scientists published how to create a mouse pox that would
wipe out all the mammals that contacted it.

--
"Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly."

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

"C'mon man! If you didn't vote for me , you ain't black ." Joe Biden -

"Poor children can be just as smart as White children." -- Joe Biden

“The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous.
Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and
ignorance.” - George Orwell

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: Claimed NEW VIRUS - Hybrid of RSV and FLU - "Untreatable"

<QDmdnRxnILv8EsH-nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23896&group=alt.politics#23896

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 22:26:36 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 02:26 UTC

On 10/28/22 2:10 PM, Hisler wrote:
> On 10/27/2022 9:06 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11361767/Flu-RSV-coinfection-creates-entirely-new-untreatable-hybrid.html
>>

>> A worry this winter? Flu and RSV coinfection creates
>> entirely new untreatable hybrid, study finds — as both
>> viruses surge across US
>>
>> The flu and RSV fused together create a new immune
>> system-evading pathogen
>>
>> Flu and RSV cases are surging across the US right now
>> and hospitals are filled
>>
>> Immunity to the viruses has waned after not being exposed
>> for over two years
>>
>> . . .
>>
>>    Ummmmm ... is this a new organism, or do the two just
>>    happen to interact in a way that helps both, a sort
>>    of symbiotic relationship ? I'll look for more data.
>>    Two kinds of viruses literally combining - I don't
>>    think that happens very often - it'd be like mixing
>>    bits of Windows and Mac binary code and expecting it
>>    to do something.
>>
>>    There is no vax for RSV. There ARE several kinds of
>>    FLU vax however. If we're talking a whole new organism
>>    then the flu vax won't make any difference - they'll
>>    have to use Covid tech to whip out an entirely new vax.
>>
>>    Now ... the big question ... is THIS the excuse Joe and
>>    the Wokettes need to basically CANCEL the upcoming
>>    elections and insert some customized mail-in or internet
>>    scheme they can easily bend in their favor ???
>>
>>    Also in today's news - WUHAN is again locked-down for
>>    Covid - what goes around comes around. I do suspect
>>    that Xi's lockdowns serve purposes more political
>>    than epidemiological.
>
> The "authorities" are saying that we deplorables will have to get used
> to the idea that "we" will need to get booster shots / jabs forever and
> ever.  It's highly lucrative for the pharmaceutical companies and for
> the politicians / regulatory agency heads who have financial ties to
> said companies and keeps the proletariat obedient and fearful.

I'd be happy to get booster shots "forever". Booster shots
and vaccines are GOOD. Don't care if the govt pays, the
insurance companies or it's out-of-pocket - I always stay
up to date.

> I have long suspected that the computer anti-virus companies
> surreptitiously paid people to write malware and computer viruses in
> order to sustain the need for AV software that they charge an annual fee
> for.

Ummmm MAYBE, at least sometimes. However there's SO much
money to be made from spyware/ransomware/scams - one hit
in 10,000 will make you rich - that I mostly suspect the
outright criminal segment.

Now those who write the operating systems, esp MS ... the
systems are now SO complex, hacked, patched and re-patched
that it is impossible to minimize the exposure to evilware.
The whole theme behind Vista was "Well, WE can save you, so
we'll make it All YOUR Fault". The 'security' was so odious
you HAD to turn most of it off just to use the product.

Everything I own is Linux or Unix. Even those have become
"too large" IMHO.

> I suppose one might not put it past the WHO / CDC and
> pharmaceutical companies to do something along those same lines as per
> the recent Boston University revelations of a new, more deadly, more
> easily transferable gain of function bat virus. About a decade ago, some
> Australian scientists published how to create a mouse pox that would
> wipe out all the mammals that contacted it.

Boston U actually started with Covid ... and then kept
tweaking its "spikes" until they made a monster ... it
would be a civilization-ending plague, 80+ percent fatal.
Fortunately, they're catching all kinds of shit - hope
the CDC or Army moves in and INCINERATES their entire
lab AND every scrap of info about how they did it. This
is bio-weapons development plain and simple no matter
WHAT they thought they were doing. NO MORE GAIN-OF-FUNCTION
any time, any where, any excuse or rationale EVER AGAIN !
Use terrorism laws if necessary. Party's over.

As for a CDC/WHO/Pharma alliance ... may BE one to some
extent. VAST amounts of $$$ to be had, irresistible
temptation. However they don't really have to MAKE a
virus - these days you can socially-engineer a total
panic for cheap.