From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: Re: Blaming Conservatives For The Attack On Pelosi Is putting responsibility where it should be
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2022 00:15:22 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Tue, 1 Nov 2022 00:15 UTC

> Spare me the national conversation on political rhetoric.
>
> https://thefederalist.com/2022/10/31/blaming-conservatives-for-the-attack-on-p
> elosi-is-a-cynical-effort-to-chill-speech/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_c
> ampaign=blaming-conservatives-for-the-attack-on-pelosi-is-a-cynical-effort-to-
> chill-speech
>
> "Let not your heart be troubled."
>
> --
> Sven Petersen

After Sara Palin put crosshairs on Democrats, Trump said the press is the enemy of the state, the many ads showing Republicans firing guns at Democrats
or blowing things up and claming that's what Democrats deserve, triggering wackos like this is EXACTLY where responable people understood this was
headed.

Don't support the brownshirts.

Vote Democratic and preserve democracy and the right of women to make their own healthcare decisions without consulting the mayor.