Subject: Re: inflation worries UNDER 50% (poll)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
From: 26C.Z...@noada.net (26C.Z968)
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 00:00:43 -0400
 by: 26C.Z968 - Tue, 1 Nov 2022 04:00 UTC

"Inflation" is a HUGE problem for Joe and Jane America.

I've seen my own modest grocery bills pretty much
DOUBLE over the past year. For those with more
marginal incomes this is an absolute DISASTER.

The Wokie dumb-asses did a lot more that's kinda
trashed America ... and nobody has ignored that.
All Joe's soldiers and all his men can't put it
together again. Their BULLSHIT has been revealed.
Everyone KNOWS now.

No, this does NOT make NAZIs and friends the proper
replacement ... one extreme is as bad as another.
Somewhere in the sane sensible middle is always
the best for maximum freedom and opportunity.