So... did you ever wonder, do garbagemen take showers before they go to work?

interests / alt.home.repair / Re: OT: Since the libs are bringing up allegations of Trump loans from Russia again...

SubjectAuthor
* OT: Since the libs are bringing up allegations of Trump loans fromtrader_4
`* OT: Since the libs are bringing up allegations of Trump loansFrank
 +- OT: Since the libs are bringing up allegations of Trump loanstrader_4
 `- OT: Since the libs are bringing up allegations of Trump loansrbowman

1
OT: Since the libs are bringing up allegations of Trump loans from Russia again...

<0b8f65eb-8965-42d9-8596-70b58b5f906bn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23962&group=alt.home.repair#23962

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 06:15:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: OT: Since the libs are bringing up allegations of Trump loans from
Russia again...
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 13:15 UTC

What about this:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10070093/Joe-Biden-Hunters-shared-bank-accounts-make-president-target-FBI-probe.html

And the above comes directly from the emails on Hunter's laptop. That's the one that the lib media desperately covered up just prior to the 2020 election. They cited "experts" that said it looked like it was faked, done by the Russians. Now even the Bidens admit that the laptop is real. And the emails show Joe Biden's finances deeply intertwined with Hunter's. We even have Senator Menendez going through Hunter Biden's business partner to try to schedule an event to be held at the VP's DC house for businesses and people connected to Spain. What legitimate reason would there be for that to be going through Hunter's business partner? Oh wait, that's in there too.. Those seeking to set it up mentioned that Hunter was "interested in Spain". Ukraine, China, why not Spain too?

So here we have some really bad stuff, factual, from Biden emails in evidence and the libs want to talk about alleged Trump loans from Russia, which the only basis for was one alleged remark by a Trump son on a golf course, allegedly heard by one person, a very long time ago. And which has been under the scrutiny of Mueller, NYC DA, Congress, etc and all couldn't find anything. With the Bidens we have evidence and it's mounting.

Re: OT: Since the libs are bringing up allegations of Trump loans from Russia again...

<t4e8u0$2ui$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23964&group=alt.home.repair#23964

From: "fran...@frank.net (Frank)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Re: OT: Since the libs are bringing up allegations of Trump loans
from Russia again...
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 10:38:54 -0400
 by: Frank - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 14:38 UTC

On 4/28/2022 9:15 AM, trader_4 wrote:
> What about this:
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10070093/Joe-Biden-Hunters-shared-bank-accounts-make-president-target-FBI-probe.html
>
> And the above comes directly from the emails on Hunter's laptop. That's the one that the lib media desperately covered up just prior to the 2020 election. They cited "experts" that said it looked like it was faked, done by the Russians. Now even the Bidens admit that the laptop is real. And the emails show Joe Biden's finances deeply intertwined with Hunter's. We even have Senator Menendez going through Hunter Biden's business partner to try to schedule an event to be held at the VP's DC house for businesses and people connected to Spain. What legitimate reason would there be for that to be going through Hunter's business partner? Oh wait, that's in there too. Those seeking to set it up mentioned that Hunter was "interested in Spain". Ukraine, China, why not Spain too?
>
> So here we have some really bad stuff, factual, from Biden emails in evidence and the libs want to talk about alleged Trump loans from Russia, which the only basis for was one alleged remark by a Trump son on a golf course, allegedly heard by one person, a very long time ago. And which has been under the scrutiny of Mueller, NYC DA, Congress, etc and all couldn't find anything. With the Bidens we have evidence and it's mounting.

All would have been in the public eye before the election if the liberal
media had not buried it and you have to go to places outside the US to
get an unbiased story.

I got a laugh this morning. We all know that Elon Musk has taken over
Twitter and said he is removing their bias. He just tweeted that he is
going to buy Coke and put back the cocaine.

Re: OT: Since the libs are bringing up allegations of Trump loans from Russia again...

<68f417c5-5c99-428c-9470-eddd06b9e6e8n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23965&group=alt.home.repair#23965

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 07:48:29 -0700 (PDT)
from Russia again...
From: trad...@optonline.net (trader_4)
 by: trader_4 - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 14:48 UTC

On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 10:39:02 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
> On 4/28/2022 9:15 AM, trader_4 wrote:
> > What about this:
> >
> > https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10070093/Joe-Biden-Hunters-shared-bank-accounts-make-president-target-FBI-probe.html
> >
> > And the above comes directly from the emails on Hunter's laptop. That's the one that the lib media desperately covered up just prior to the 2020 election. They cited "experts" that said it looked like it was faked, done by the Russians. Now even the Bidens admit that the laptop is real. And the emails show Joe Biden's finances deeply intertwined with Hunter's. We even have Senator Menendez going through Hunter Biden's business partner to try to schedule an event to be held at the VP's DC house for businesses and people connected to Spain. What legitimate reason would there be for that to be going through Hunter's business partner? Oh wait, that's in there too. Those seeking to set it up mentioned that Hunter was "interested in Spain". Ukraine, China, why not Spain too?
> >
> > So here we have some really bad stuff, factual, from Biden emails in evidence and the libs want to talk about alleged Trump loans from Russia, which the only basis for was one alleged remark by a Trump son on a golf course, allegedly heard by one person, a very long time ago. And which has been under the scrutiny of Mueller, NYC DA, Congress, etc and all couldn't find anything. With the Bidens we have evidence and it's mounting.
> All would have been in the public eye before the election if the liberal
> media had not buried it and you have to go to places outside the US to
> get an unbiased story.
>
> I got a laugh this morning. We all know that Elon Musk has taken over
> Twitter and said he is removing their bias. He just tweeted that he is
> going to buy Coke and put back the cocaine.

I agree, it's the best example I can think of as to how the mainstream
media is heavily lib biased. They did everything before the election to
try to discredit the Hunter laptop as a Russian fake and to claim that anyone
saying that it was genuine was just some kind of crazy Trump supporters.
Even now, we know how many hours would be devoted to this breaking
Biden news, that the laptop is genuine and what's on it, if instead of Biden,
it was Trump and his sons. It would be
the lead story, night after night. Also look at how they ignored the fact
that the Steele dossier has now been found to not only have been paid
for by the Hillary campaign, but they had a guy who has been involved
with them for decades and who was part of her campaign, feeding Steele
whatever BS rumor that he could find. Steele in turn put it forth as info
he had uncovered from his contacts in Russia. Now that is a stunning and
major story, yet it's received no coverage at all from the MSM. Imagine
if it was reversed and Trump had pulled this. So far Durham has only
found some minor crimes as part of this, eg lying to the FBI, but hopefully
more is coming. And even if part of it is not illegal and the Clinton campaign
can't be charged, it's worse than any dirty trick Nixon's campaign ever
came up with.

Re: OT: Since the libs are bringing up allegations of Trump loans from Russia again...

<jd0rn5F28cjU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=23996&group=alt.home.repair#23996

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
from Russia again...
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 19:01:28 -0600
 by: rbowman - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 01:01 UTC

On 04/28/2022 08:38 AM, Frank wrote:
> On 4/28/2022 9:15 AM, trader_4 wrote:
>> What about this:
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10070093/Joe-Biden-Hunters-shared-bank-accounts-make-president-target-FBI-probe.html
>>

>> And the above comes directly from the emails on Hunter's laptop.
>> That's the one that the lib media desperately covered up just prior to
>> the 2020 election. They cited "experts" that said it looked like it
>> was faked, done by the Russians. Now even the Bidens admit that the
>> laptop is real. And the emails show Joe Biden's finances deeply
>> intertwined with Hunter's. We even have Senator Menendez going
>> through Hunter Biden's business partner to try to schedule an event to
>> be held at the VP's DC house for businesses and people connected to
>> Spain. What legitimate reason would there be for that to be going
>> through Hunter's business partner? Oh wait, that's in there too.
>> Those seeking to set it up mentioned that Hunter was "interested in
>> Spain". Ukraine, China, why not Spain too?
>>
>> So here we have some really bad stuff, factual, from Biden emails in
>> evidence and the libs want to talk about alleged Trump loans from
>> Russia, which the only basis for was one alleged remark by a Trump son
>> on a golf course, allegedly heard by one person, a very long time
>> ago. And which has been under the scrutiny of Mueller, NYC DA,
>> Congress, etc and all couldn't find anything. With the Bidens we
>> have evidence and it's mounting.
>
> All would have been in the public eye before the election if the liberal
> media had not buried it and you have to go to places outside the US to
> get an unbiased story.
>
> I got a laugh this morning. We all know that Elon Musk has taken over
> Twitter and said he is removing their bias. He just tweeted that he is
> going to buy Coke and put back the cocaine.

It would do wonders for sales. I might even switch from Monster.